Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she pays them competitively and is fully supportive of any flexible working request that they put in to care for their own children 😂
---

Or do you think she’ll go cheap, live in au pair ?
She will definitely get an au pair and frame it that she wants to give the kids an opportunity to learn about other languages!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will definitely get an au pair and frame it that she wants to give the kids an opportunity to learn about other languages!
She definitely wouldn’t exploit a young foreign girl and pay them £100 a week. Wonder how she’d feel about them wandering around with their boobs popping out. Fine I’m sure, as there’s nothing sexual about that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wondering how they’ll have the space for a live in nanny/au pair, if their current house (allegedly) isn’t big enough for the four of them. They can’t possibly be upsizing.

Reactions: 8
As a nanny I can’t WAIT to see how that goes.

NO ONE TOLD HER you are responsible as an employer for paying holidays and NI 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t they would be able to afford a daily Nanny in London. And I don’t think it would suit her lifestyle to have a live in nanny or au pair. She wants those kids out of the house so she can ‘work’. I think it will be a nursery or childminder again.

She’ll be in London where the street are paved with gold, or at least free child activities. Either she’ll be out of the house doing all the work she thinks she’ll have or she’ll pack the kids off to various museums and exhibitions
 then wonder why Alf is really over stimulated and confused by the new house, new childcare and constant stream of activities. Ada the old soul will be used to it, having done it all before, and any undesirable behaviour will be a result of her teething or just showing her dominance as as strong woman.
They’ll be like ships in the night and she’ll complain about the juggle of it all and how Dad’s don’t have to worry about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As a nanny I can’t WAIT to see how that goes.

NO ONE TOLD HER you are responsible as an employer for paying holidays and NI 😆
And maternity pay above the statutory which surely any mum supporting mum would do?! She’ll be voting Tory in no time once she has to put her hand in her pocket

Reactions: 11
They're both definitely the type to have an aupair, pay them rock bottom and expect 7-7 hours. (I was one many moons ago, and the parents even went on holiday for a week and left me with the kids. For no extra pay).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Thinking of all of Ashley’s ‘Jewish friends’ with her latest reel đŸ« đŸ« đŸ« 

I think it’s from ‘pregnant then screwed’ most recent research but she really ought to be saying that’s where it from didn’t she x
Pregnant then screwed quote the report but it’s actually from The Equalities and Human Rights Commission investigation into pregnancy discrimination in 2015. “Their final report found that 54,000 women a year are forced out of their job because of pregnancy discrimination”. “11% said they had been dismissed, made compulsorily redundant, or treated so poorly that they felt they had to leave their jobs.”

However the report was “A survey of more than 3,200 women 
 Scaled up to the general population this could mean as many as 54,000 mothers lose their jobs every year.”

It resurfaced in 2022 and is misreported as being from then because it was widely referenced with the creation of the “Protection from Redundancy (Pregnancy and Family Leave) Act 2023”.

I’m not suggesting it’s not valid at all, but she uses the same stat to say people are forced out due to childcare which isn’t what it’s about.
This link gives some of the negative and positive findings of the report https://wenwales.org.uk/ehrc-study-...en-still-experience-maternity-discrimination/

The office of National statistics produced a report from the 2021 census on the labour market for families which delves into the impact of childcare that she could easily access and would support many of her views so it’s just laziness to keep rolling out the same stat that is outdated, a low sample size and not about childcare.

The latest story
 is that the best pic she could get of Alf?! “I just wanna hang out with them all the time?” - so do then!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen a clip shared from today’s TM about how 1 in 4 kids are starting school not potty trained. Shame they didn’t get Ash on to discuss how you just need to use your intuition and/or wait for your mother in law to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pregnant then screwed quote the report but it’s actually from The Equalities and Human Rights Commission investigation into pregnancy discrimination in 2015. “Their final report found that 54,000 women a year are forced out of their job because of pregnancy discrimination”. “11% said they had been dismissed, made compulsorily redundant, or treated so poorly that they felt they had to leave their jobs.”

However the report was “A survey of more than 3,200 women 
 Scaled up to the general population this could mean as many as 54,000 mothers lose their jobs every year.”

It resurfaced in 2022 and is misreported as being from then because it was widely used in the creation of the “Protection from Redundancy (Pregnancy and Family Leave) Act 2023”.

I’m not suggesting it’s not valid at all, but she uses the same stat to say people are forced out due to childcare which isn’t what it’s about.
This link gives some of the negative and positive findings of the report https://wenwales.org.uk/ehrc-study-...en-still-experience-maternity-discrimination/

The office of National statistics produced a report from the 2021 census on the labour market for families which delves into the impact of childcare that she could easily access and would support many of her views so it’s just laziness to keep rolling out the same stat that is outdated, a low sample size and not about childcare.

The latest story
 is that the best pic she could get of Alf?! “I just wanna hang out with them all the time?” - so do then!
This is exactly it! More articulate than I could have put it!!

Sure she said about him starting pre school because we were talking about a nanny x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.