Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole debate is subjective. It’s not one size fits all. She doesn’t have the ‘real struggle’.
Don’t want to go all mumsnet but when I had my first child I was on my own-had no choice but to go back to full time work ( had a great childminder), -it’s bloody hard-the guilt,tiredness, etc.
The debate/ discussion is definitely worth having but not by her. Absolutely not. But this twisted world of these influencers means they seem to have the voice,unfortunately.

Reactions: 20
She posts something like this and I wonder why I’m wasting my time with this woman. So innocent yet says so much. A humble brag she’s reading to the kids? She’s surprised her 1 year old would be interested or implying something about intelligence? It’s special that Ada’s listening but not Alf? The level of the book for Alf. Ada still turning around to look at the TV.
Her level of self & parental awareness & ineptitude. Her insistence that she knows best but knows nothing and doesn’t seek out information. She’s just never going to change because she sees nothing wrong with anything she does.
IMG_3278.jpeg

Reactions: 17
I’ve never known a mum spend so little time with their children but have soooo much footage of them with their children

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s really misjudged that latest insta post, Jesus she’s getting some stick in the comments (love it 😂)

Reactions: 11
Did nobody tell her that you’re supposed to read to children? Why is it surprising that Ada is interested? Doesn’t she read to her?

Ada probably just wants a little bit of mum’s attention in her allotted half hour between Ash getting home from “work” and Ad being passed to Tommy for a bath and then shafted to the loft alone for the night.

Reactions: 18
Alf looks so unhappy, surely reading with mummy would be a happy time 😂 not when it's his witch of a mother

Some sort of snow white, she is delusional. Her cats and dog don't want be near her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who reads to their kids with the TV on? Why is the TV ALWAYS on in that house?!?

I'll just repeat what everyone else has said.. why is she surprised that Ada wants to get involved with reading? She's surprised because she only ever reads to them once in a blue moon - whenever we see her do it on a story is the only time she's doing it ! If she read to them every day it wouldn't be a surprise that a one year old likes to be read to. Even my 4 month old likes being read to.

Reactions: 18
Wait, so according to Ash, everyone turning away from the Tory party should be voting Labour? I mean, duck democracy and the choice to vote for who you want. If Ashley James is voting Tory Labour, everyone must vote Labour 😒

This is not an indication of my political views, I just think her post about Holly Valance’s voting preferences is bleeping stupid

Reactions: 13
I’m so bleeping done with her chatting tit about politics when she knows absolutley NOTHING

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does she forget that she had a private birth, accesses private heath services frequently, gets cars sent and takes taxis from the Elizabeth line, is privately educated and likely about to get a nanny?! It not like she’s hoofing her double buggy onto the bus every morning! Yes we should all care even if we don’t use the services but she’s hardly representative of the common people!
IMG_3280.jpeg

Reactions: 21
One of my colleagues interviewed Charlotte about her DJ career recently and she mentioned Ashley but not by name, in a hilarious way.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she is about to get a nanny I can’t wait to see how she’ll cope having the kids at home. She’ll move into Gail’s during the day

Reactions: 6
If she is about to get a nanny I can’t wait to see how she’ll cope having the kids at home. She’ll move into Gail’s during the day
I hope she pays them competitively and is fully supportive of any flexible working request that they put in to care for their own children 😂
---
I hope she pays them competitively and is fully supportive of any flexible working request that they put in to care for their own children 😂
Or do you think she’ll go cheap, live in au pair ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.