Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also very clearly avoided who was the picture of on her phone. The other lady showed it was her dog. Ash looked very nervous. So in Ash’s case it’s either Ada or herself!
I know I shouldn’t laugh but it does make me laugh when she gets it so wrong on these tv shows. She is so competitive and chippy. Ben comes across very well and said she had a chip on her shoulder and you could tell she was furious! She thinks she is NEVER wrong. I really have never met anyone like her. And that’s not a compliment!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Tommy now does:
Alf’s bath and bedtime
Ada’s bedtime
Ada’s night wakes
Alf’s morning wake up
Ashley’s coffee
Alf’s clothes / dressing

Is Ashley finally out of her mum era?

Wonder if TNB is losing his pink now.
He’ll be taking the double buggy to Greg’s in the mornings now too

Reactions: 3
He’ll be taking the double buggy to Greg’s in the mornings now too
The thing she just doesn’t get is that if a woman was doing all that and the man was doing what she does (practically nothing) she would be outraged! We want equality. Not a complete reversal in roles.

Reactions: 27
The thing she just doesn’t get is that if a woman was doing all that and the man was doing what she does (practically nothing) she would be outraged! We want equality. Not a complete reversal in roles.
Absolutely… she is a 1950’s Husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was scared of Isla but she also gave her room to talk so either it confirms her massive disrespect for any man that she thinks she can talk over and down to them or she's been told to stop butting in.

Reactions: 14
Shame on you Ashley James 🤬

View attachment 2814339
She only respects her because she was educated at Cambridge. Wtf have I just read 😱🤯🤬
I’m as leftwing as they come, but I’ve only rarely been in accord with anything Diane Abbot has to say. I don’t like her politics - and (as a Jewish woman) found her comments on Judaism outrageous - but I respect her. I’ve written to her office to register my support (especially given how much racist and misogynistic abuse she gets in emails/letters/phone calls every day) and to the PM’s office to demand he returns the Hester donation. Diane is attacked on a regular basis often for the fact that she is a Black woman, and that is unbearable.
Considering Diane ‘stupid’ because of misquoted reports and soundbites shows that Ashley lives a spectacularly shallow, superficial, unexamined life. For better or worse, Ashley is a public figure with a big platform, by virtue of her television appearances. She has a duty to examine, evaluate and research the public figures she speaks about before giving her opinion. Her stereotyping of Abbot as ‘stupid’ means that she has absorbed rightwing misinformation and misogyny. She should not simply repeat her opinions, but examine them rigorously for bias.
Do better, Ashley. Do a lot better.

Reactions: 19
Something about Tommy in the senae he's clearly much better at getting his children down than Ash is. might be because he doesn't whip a phone out every two secs to document the process? actually soothes them with words and cuddles and rocking and singing, instead of just stuffing a boob in their face? understands quiet and calm routine? shocking isnt it????

Reactions: 17
I think Trash puts zero effort into the bedtime routine. I can’t imagine her soothing, patting, reading nice calm quiet stories. She’s constantly itching to get downstairs so she can have ‘an evening’. The majority of the time she’s also had ‘a day’ too. And her kids won’t always go to bed at 7. When they’re older she’s going to have to share part of the evening with them- the horror! (Although I imagine she will just pack them off upstairs with their own IPads)

Reactions: 25
There’s so many things wrong with this. The cardigan has what? And is it ever or just today? Fuckin thicko.
IMG_0589.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she goes on about these facking cardigans anymore I’m going to remove my eyes with spoons

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Something about Tommy in the senae he's clearly much better at getting his children down than Ash is. might be because he doesn't whip a phone out every two secs to document the process? actually soothes them with words and cuddles and rocking and singing, instead of just stuffing a boob in their face? understands quiet and calm routine? shocking isnt it????
I think you're giving Tommy too much credit. He probably just left her to cry herself to sleep or threw an iPhone playing Bing in the cot to keep her quiet. He's as useless and clueless as to how to settle and comfort those kids as Ash is. If he was actually a good parent he would not allow Ash to treat them as he does, and instead of that he's just kissing her ass, making her breakfast in bed and staying up all night in case Ash needs him. For whatever reason he clearly worships the Ice queen. He would 100% put her above his own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think you're giving Tommy too much credit. He probably just left her to cry herself to sleep or threw an iPhone playing Bing in the cot to keep her quiet. He's as useless and clueless as to how to settle and comfort those kids as Ash is. If he was actually a good parent he would not allow Ash to treat them as he does, and instead of that he's just kissing her ass, making her breakfast in bed and staying up all night in case Ash needs him. For whatever reason he clearly worships the Ice queen. He would 100% put her above his own children.
I'm not exhorting his skills as a parent overall, simply that he managed to put ada to bed without any song and dance and without ash even being aware. I dont think hes perfect but he does seem to be somewhat more competent than Ash. although the bar is in hell

Reactions: 15
Ohhh, I had to go watch that favourite child segment. Ben goading her by saying 'go onnnn, you've got a favourite haven't you' with her awkwardly smirking not wanting to say. She said her sister is the favourite child out of her siblings then her brother then her 😂 Basically clarifying the resentment she has for her sister! And she did look SO nervous when they were talking about who was on their phone lock screen - we all know who is on hers!

Reactions: 16
A good parent might have favourites, but each child thinks it’s them right?! I get there are periods when one child is easier or when older, you bond more with one over common interests, so I get that on a “like and get along with” level parents might feel more towards one child than another but most would argue that they do love their children the same. Ash has two young young children, innocent, placid and she demonstrably LOVES Ada more than Alf. It’s evident in everything she does and says and how she treats those kids and every milestone they meet. She should be ashamed of herself for not even trying to work on her bond with Alf before she had Ada and how comfortable she is with the whole world knowing.

Reactions: 17
I don't think Ash has actual genuine love (or like) for either child to be honest, never mind a favourite. Both are an inconvenience to her and she has no idea how to connect with either of them. I don't see any genuine bond between her and Ada, any more than the complete and utter lack of bond she has with Alf.
Does she think Ada is more marketable, easier to show off on Instagram and in public, and (up to this point in time) easier to "handle" as she can just shove a breast in her mouth? I'd say so. But does she love Ada in a much deeper way than she loves Alf? I'd say hell no. Honestly I think Ada isn't the "perfect little girl" she'd dreamed of - just like Alf wasn't.

Reactions: 22
I would agree, I don’t think Ash is capable of a real meaningful connection with anyone to be honest, there’s just something missing there. She knows it’s best for babies to be barefoot yet she insists on shoes for a non walking Ada, she knows routine is best for sleep yet she hasn’t implemented one for her and has let her struggle for months now, she knew Ada was poorly and needed rest but she took her to London anyway, she knew to introduce a bottle early and regularly but didn’t and carted Ada off to childcare regardless, she is aware of attachment parenting but ignores this when it suits her best. Ashley doesn’t truly love her children, only herself.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.