Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being in so touch, so ‘as one’ with your child, your body being their home…. That you plonk them in a far away unfamiliar room to sleep and don’t even notice when someone takes the monitor and you haven’t heard them all night.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Imagine being in so touch, so ‘as one’ with your child, your body being their home…. That you plonk them in a far away unfamiliar room to sleep and don’t even notice when someone takes the monitor and you haven’t heard them all night.
Maybe the fake tan fumes interfered with her ✨intuition✨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
THIS x100% 🤣

Whenever my toddler sleeps a longer stretch than I expect or is “late” climbing into bed with us, my body wakes me up in an absolute PANIC.

the fact Ada had no awareness that she was in a different room away from her mum says it all really.

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand the all or nothing approach. It’s so cruel to go from feeding all night to not being offered any feeds at all. Surely Ashley could at least pop upstairs once or twice to wean her gradually? And then Ada’s with the childminder all day so she’s not making up those feeds during the day. It’s the complete opposite of attachment / gentle parenting - it’s the cry it out version of weaning your child!

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand the all or nothing approach. It’s so cruel to go from feeding all night to not being offered any feeds at all. Surely Ashley could at least pop upstairs once or twice to wean her gradually? And then Ada’s with the childminder all day so she’s not making up those feeds during the day. It’s the complete opposite of attachment / gentle parenting - it’s the cry it out version of weaning your child!
It’s very clear at this point that Ashley feeding her babies is purely for content. She is a despicable, exploitative b!itch. Those children deserve so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s hope she doesn’t get blocked ducts or mastitis from stopping suddenly. She’d show us all if she did.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I agree with all the above comments about Ada being shoved in a brand new room ASLEEP, in a cot that's not her own, without her source of comfort. It's outrageous, and quite frankly she's distressing Ada for no reason other than she's off on tv for 5 minutes. The fact of the matter is that Ashley is not willing to put any effort whatsoever into parenting her children. Like the time she spoke about stopping feeding and saying something along the lines of "imagine having to actually comfort her" (there's a receipt somewhere). She has no right to speak about attachment parenting. My child started biting me, and yes, it hurt a lot, but I taught him very gently that that's not what we do and guess what, in a few days he stopped! But doing that would require effort, and quite frankly we all know that's not gonna happen. She needs to be honest and say she doesn't want to do it anymore because she's off to get her pink back, and then we would all respect her choice. Why would she go cold turkey? Maybe she should do her research into why that can be quite distressing for mother and baby. Also, how is she not completely engorged and in pain if she went 6 hours without feeding?!

Reactions: 16
How on earth do this pair function as parents? I cannot understand a scenario where you don't know where the monitor is when your babies are asleep or have a conversation with your partner about who is going to comfort the baby when she wakes (and therefore take the monitor because they're not in the same room) - the only reason there isn't discussion in my house is because it falls to me 90% of the time overnight. How is Tommy such a doormat that he is doing so much, what exactly is Ashley bringing to the relationship, it doesn't feel like much of a partnership.

Reactions: 17
Now that she’s been paired with an intelligent woman who she can’t talk down to on TM, she’s a bumbling shaking mess

Reactions: 20
Lol there’s a section coming up around the subtle signs that you are a favourite child. I’ve got a bloody work meeting starting now but I’d love to see her try and deny she has a favourite.

Lol there’s a section coming up around the subtle signs that you are a favourite child. I’ve got a bloody work meeting starting now but I’d love to see her try and deny she has a favourite.
I’m not sure she would deny it. I think she’d try to justify it and claim that it’s natural and we shouldn’t shame women for having a favourite. Would you shame A MAN for that?

• Haha
My meeting is postponed.

She was asked straight away if she has a favourite and she hesitated and then didn’t answer. She then claimed that she is her mum’s least favourite.

And now it’s about a sexist Centreparcs ad and talking about packing all the bags, making lunch, putting on washing aka all the stuff she doesn’t do.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This Morning trolled her hard this morning

Diane Abbott
Favourite children
tit school meals that look like AllPlants
Bum lifting shorts - she said she now has a ‘mum bum’ 😡 Now mums don’t have bums!

She completely deflected on the favourite child topic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The travel cot is Micralite which is Silver Cross. We know she’s been gifted pushchairs and car seats, so why not a travel cot too. #undeclaredad

• Angry
Reactions: 8
My meeting is postponed.

She was asked straight away if she has a favourite and she hesitated and then didn’t answer. She then claimed that she is her mum’s least favourite.

And now it’s about a sexist Centreparcs ad and talking about packing all the bags, making lunch, putting on washing aka all the stuff she doesn’t do.
For someone who’s partner does everything to do with her children, she’s disgustingly stereotypical. She clearly sees that as a mums job. God forbid a dad ever made a packed lunch. My partner loves putting a lunch together 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.