Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alf must be dripping with sweat in a room that warm and with all those covers and bumpers! No wonder his hair was always a matted mess. Our home is super warm, rarely falls below 20 with no heating in winter, my little one’s room is 23-24 but he wont sleep with covers on at all (never does even if we stay somewhere colder) and only has a single layer of pyjamas on no vest etc.

She is an absolutely terrible advocate for breastfeeding. She’s over her motherhood era now guys!!

Reactions: 14
Alf must be dripping with sweat in a room that warm and with all those covers and bumpers! No wonder his hair was always a matted mess. Our home is super warm, rarely falls below 20 with no heating in winter, my little one’s room is 23-24 but he wont sleep with covers on at all (never does even if we stay somewhere colder) and only has a single layer of pyjamas on no vest etc.

She is an absolutely terrible advocate for breastfeeding. She’s over her motherhood era now guys!!
Guess she can’t monetize ada much anymore or get the newborn freebies so she’s over it

Reactions: 8
Not only that but she says they carried her up there asleep, so when she wakes up she is going to be TERRIFIED
When the warmer weather rolls around, no one’s told her hot air rises… Why not put her cot in Tommy’s room with him if he’s getting up? Oh wait.. she knows full well she’ll wake screaming and wake Jas/Coco up.

Poor Ada

Reactions: 4
Hopefully Ada wakes at the crack of dawn with no curtains. I didn’t realise attachment parenting went from cosleeping and feeding all night one night to dumping the baby on another floor on their own because you can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 18
As someone who regularly co-sleeps with an 18 month old who is a terrible sleeper, the thought of a full night of uninterrupted sleep is delicious. But feeling ‘touched out’ by my own child is not a feeling that’s ever passed my mind. Fed up, yes. Knackered, yes. Relentless, yes. My fella is brilliant but he couldn’t breastfeed for me, so it did feel all encompassing at times. But not once did I think ‘duck it just chuck her in a cot tonight’ without some form of plan, habit stacking, sequenced move to self settling etc.

This woman had her ‘own’ parenting podcast for fucks sake. She hasn’t got a clue about anything but self interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I definitely get feeling touched out, but not if my kids were in full time care and I was having entire days by myself and semi-regular nights out. Ada is clearly craving connection.

It insults me that she calls herself an attachment parent.

I absolutely don’t think she has to be a martyr and keep doing what they’re doing if it doesn’t work for them, but she is the one who kept saying that’s how it had to be. Now she’s swung completely back in the other direction. They could have had Ada in their room, but tried settling her in the cot or have Tommy rock her back to sleep. They could have tried her own room, but Ash still settling and ✨responding✨ to her. Dozens of gentle options to shift their routine. Nope. Just banish Ad up to the loft and she’s now Tommy’s problem.

Reactions: 22
No idea how she can be on board with 'children ruin career's', when she would be NOTHING without her kids to exploit. The only reason she's on these shows and is given a platform is because she has kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’ll rely on a man when it suits her. He’s a walking ick 🤮

Ada up screaming every 2 hours ‘but it’s better than every 1 hour’. Wow she’s lovely 🫠🫠🫠🫠

E818FD3C-0F47-42B3-871F-99BF5FD90555.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The man is totally henpecked. She is a pampered, spoiled article! I’m convinced he must be gay, they sleep in separate rooms and he jumps to her tune. He’s more like her servant than partner.

Reactions: 23
When the warmer weather rolls around, no one’s told her hot air rises… Why not put her cot in Tommy’s room with him if he’s getting up? Oh wait.. she knows full well she’ll wake screaming and wake Jas/Coco up.

Poor Ada
Or, if Ada is out of the master bedroom, Tommy could be allowed back 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well done to whoever reminded her about Diane Abbot
View attachment 2814332
Glad to have reminded her 🫡 Shame it took her 48 hours to acknowledge ANYTHING. Voice for women…. duck off!
---
The man is totally henpecked. She is a pampered, spoiled article! I’m convinced he must be gay, they sleep in separate rooms and he jumps to her tune. He’s more like her servant than partner.
It has been speculated 🫣 I can’t remember where though. Possibly DM comments but I’m probably wrong on that one. He is 100% gay I think

Reactions: 10
So Tommy now does:
Alf’s bath and bedtime
Ada’s bedtime
Ada’s night wakes
Alf’s morning wake up
Ashley’s coffee
Alf’s clothes / dressing

Is Ashley finally out of her mum era?

Wonder if TNB is losing his pink now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Shame on you Ashley James 🤬

CF0E83EA-5A7D-4848-B796-4C888B3785D3.jpeg

She only respects her because she was educated at Cambridge. Wtf have I just read 😱🤯🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Shame on you Ashley James 🤬

View attachment 2814339
She only respects her because she was educated at Cambridge. Wtf have I just read 😱🤯🤬
what the actual duck? What an absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

maybe I’m just a commoner, but I’ve never judged someone on their intelligence based on where/how they were educated. If I think someone is “stupid”, it’s purely based on the way they have acted towards me or the people I care about.

Cambridge educated or not, you can still be a bleeping idiot. There’s plenty of them sitting in Parliament. Diane Abbott is not one of them.

I’m not privileged enough to have gone to a private school though, so what do I know. Lovely day x

Reactions: 19
The best bit is she apparently “just realised” Tommy had the monitor at 4:30 after putting Ada down early in the attic. Like you put your cosleeping breastfeeding baby on another floor on her own to sleep for the first time and you don’t check the monitor as you’re getting into bed? So either she told Tommy to take the monitor in which case why lie or she never once thought to check on Ada so she didn’t even realise she didn’t have the monitor! Neither are good.

Cant wait to hear her try and claim babies and toddler only learn to sleep when they feel secure 😂 by her own logic Ada doesn’t feel secure or responded to and yet they dump her on another floor!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.