Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot understand why Alf wasn’t allowed to have a party like that when he was 1 (or 2).

Reactions: 19
I just cannot understand why Alf wasn’t allowed to have a party like that when he was 1 (or 2).
Because Mrs. Voice for Women is a man hater, even when it's her innocent baby boy

It's a shame she can't understand how important her role is in raising a feminist boy/man. Instead he's going to have so many mummy issues

Reactions: 19
It’s too early here for her bullshit, but this is what I’d be focusing on, Ash. Absent. Note how she says “parents” not just “mum”, so spare me any "would you say that about a man…”

Lily Allen - “Some people choose their career over their children and that’s their prerogative, but my parents were quite absent when I was a kid. I feel like it left some nasty scars that I’m not willing to repeat on mine.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s too early here for her bullshit, but this is what I’d be focusing on, Ash. Absent. Note how she says “parents” not just “mum”, so spare me any "would you say that about a man…”

“Some people choose their career over their children and that’s their prerogative, but my parents were quite absent when I was a kid. I feel like it left some nasty scars that I’m not willing to repeat on mine.”
She said this!?

They're in childcare all day, so she can prance around in her underwear... its not even work she's chosen

Reactions: 10
She said this!?

They're in childcare all day, so she can prance around in her underwear... its not even work she's chosen
Sorry no, that’s the direct quote from Lily Allen!!!!
---
If I was reading it as Ashley, I’d be thinking about my choices with my own children and how it will impact them in the future.

Reactions: 8
So if Ada is in her “own room” where is she? Theres Ashley’s room, tommys room, Alfs room and Jasmine’s room … is there a 5th bedroom?

Reactions: 5
Finally Ada is in her own, safe sleep space, and was rocked to sleep by Tommy. It’s a shame it’s taken so long and that it’s purely for Ashley’s benefit and not Ada’s own wellbeing, but hopefully this will be the start of some good sleep hygiene and some decent sleep for Ada 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 27
But surely she realises that to go from cosleeping to cot is something that takes a bit of effort and routine and not just done because youve got a crappy ten minutes appearance on This Morning and/or can no longer be bothered to do the one bit of parenting that you do. Or is it just mine that had to be weaned into them one nap at a time?

I get being tired, I get being touched out but she is so absent from their daily care and now she can't even be bothered to do bedtimes!

Reactions: 13
She was biting me, I’m touched out blah blah basically the day after Ada turned one 😂 we all called it.
How can you be touched out when your child is in childcare to 6pm?

Reactions: 28
Why can’t she just admit feeding is a lot and she wants her own space so she feels a year is a good stopping point. She wants to be a BF advocate but makes it sound tit so she’s already undone all that. Just admitting she’s had enough would be far better imo.

Reactions: 21
Is that Alf sleeping with all those cot bumpers, at over three years of age?! (I know they’re not recommended at any age!) why?!

Reactions: 18
Did she really just say that Adas in the room that's in the loft? #AnneFrank

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.