Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally do not understand why anyone would want to use a Doona other than maybe in a taxi or rental car. Am I missing something? They look ridiculous to me

Reactions: 16
No Ash, I think he’s excited for the screen he’s glued too when you haven’t even left your drive.

498A7318-3F41-4CF3-968C-3AD254995437.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
When in fact she’s moaned about children ‘getting’ their father’s surname. It was pointed out to her that it’s a choice!
Given her own surname is also a very common first name I was surprised that she didn't give them both James as a middle name, rather than Rivers and Blue.

Oh wait, I forgot that they both love water/amniotic fluid so she had to give them water names as a tribute.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t believe they actually packed the car before realising Ada was too poorly. How useless are they?

IMG_9182.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 21
duck, even in b&w Ada looks so poorly and all she can think of is being with friends 🤯

F082B096-2731-4F57-A3A9-944C811BA313.jpeg

What did these kids do to have such tit parents? So Alf was soooo looking forward to the swimming pool - thanks Ada 🙄 But they go swimming every Saturday morning anyway so he isn’t missing out!?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
duck, even in b&w Ada looks so poorly and all she can think of is being with friends 🤯

View attachment 2776390
What did these kids do to have such tit parents? So Alf was soooo looking forward to the swimming pool - thanks Ada 🙄 But they go swimming every Saturday morning anyway so he isn’t missing out!?!
Wonder if she’s got tattle loaded on that phone next to her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic but I’m watching old Love Island (S2) with Scott Thomas in and it got me thinking about Ryan/TNB.

I’m sure it’s been said before but Ashley and Lucy Meck are similar ages? In the same industry and with children that are similar ages. Surely with Ryan and TNB’s bromance you’d think Ash and Lucy would have more of a friendship? Even if only a fake friendship for content, a la Hinch and Stacey Solomon! Especially as she’s always going on about wanting to hang out with friends.

I wonder if it says anything about Ash being so much of a “girls girl” that she can’t keep friends…

Maybe I’m reaching a bit but they are my thoughts on this wild Saturday night 😂

(ETA just realised it’s actually Friday 😂 this week has done me in)

Reactions: 15
The 4S stay was obviously gifted. Why else would you not cancel in advance with a sick child to claw back some (mega) bunce atleast? Ada’s ruined a rare Ad and content for her.

Reactions: 13
The 4S stay was obviously gifted. Why else would you not cancel in advance with a sick child to claw back some (mega) bunce atleast? Ada’s ruined a rare Ad and content for her.
Probably going to hotel as part of the birthday celebration photoshoot....darn those pesky kids
Ada looks very feverish in that black and white photo 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic but I’m watching old Love Island (S2) with Scott Thomas in and it got me thinking about Ryan/TNB.

I’m sure it’s been said before but Ashley and Lucy Meck are similar ages? In the same industry and with children that are similar ages. Surely with Ryan and TNB’s bromance you’d think Ash and Lucy would have more of a friendship? Even if only a fake friendship for content, a la Hinch and Stacey Solomon! Especially as she’s always going on about wanting to hang out with friends.

I wonder if it says anything about Ash being so much of a “girls girl” that she can’t keep friends…

Maybe I’m reaching a bit but they are my thoughts on this wild Saturday night 😂

(ETA just realised it’s actually Friday 😂 this week has done me in)
Deep down I don’t think Lucy can stand Ashley. When Ada was first born there were insta stories of Ryan and Ash far ahead with Ada whilst Lucy and TNB were hanging out - odd when you’re a girls girl right? Lucy trolls Ash on stories with postnatal fitness, weaning/healthy diets, said screen time is ok as long as kids are able to exercise etc. Ash wore Lucy’s £400 dress on NYE knowing she was also wearing it - girls girl right? The same day Lucy was Ad’ ing her postnatal fitness app, Ash let rip on stories about fitness companies/new years toxicity etc. They tolerate each other for the men’s sakes. We think Lucy knows Alfs neglected hence the hand me downs and Ash is too happy to accept them so keeps it sweet with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Deep down I don’t think Lucy can stand Ashley. When Ada was first born there were insta stories of Ryan and Ash far ahead with Ada whilst Lucy and TNB were hanging out - odd when you’re a girls girl right? Lucy trolls Ash on stories with postnatal fitness, weaning/healthy diets, said screen time is ok as long as kids are able to exercise etc. Ash wore Lucy’s £400 dress on NYE knowing she was also wearing it - girls girl right? The same day Lucy was Ad’ ing her postnatal fitness app, Ash let rip on stories about fitness companies/new years toxicity etc. They tolerate each other for the men’s sakes. We think Lucy knows Alfs neglected hence the hand me downs and Ash is too happy to accept them so keeps it sweet with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well that done explain a lot, I must have missed all that before I joined this thread 😅😅

it is funny how different real life is compared to Ash’s ideas of what life is like

Reactions: 10
Well that done explain a lot, I must have missed all that before I joined this thread 😅😅

it is funny how different real life is compared to Ash’s ideas of what life is like
Lucy’s also been quite vocal on cot bumpers/safe sleeping after they found Roman blue 😞 (not from unsafe sleeping but hello trauma) I can’t imagine her not passing judgement on the kids death trap sleep set ups. Ash has always moaned she had no friends in Essex when L&R lived there. Lucy had her over for brunch with her girl mates once or twice when Ash first moved to Essex but Ash stopped going to them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.