Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash is definitely glued to Tattle at the moment as every time we all slag off what she’s doing, she immediately tries to prove us wrong and tries to justify her behaviour.

I’m still shocked by the video of her and Ada last night. It is the most telling post we’ve seen for a while that shows how detached she is from her child and clearly has absolutely no idea how to properly interact with Ada. To be filmed like that with Ada trying to escape, with the ridiculous music, and awful acting is completely embarrassing.

I’ve recorded it so we have a receipt.
Terrible acting on her part, she can’t even muster the effort to pretend to be a mother here. The mask was well and truly off in this short clip, mind blowing she thought it was good content 😳

Reactions: 8
God the very personal breast feeding moments. Why do we need to see them? Nothing to do with actually breast feeding, rather protecting your child from online creeps. I don't even send pictures of my wee one in a vest or nappy in our private family chat...I dunno I just don't like those images being out in the digital world. Give your child privacy and protect them. Awful woman.

Reactions: 22
She shows us time and time again that she knows very little about babies and children, despite having hands on practical experience with her own. Or has she literally done nothing... oh wait 😂

Reactions: 11
Terrible acting on her part, she can’t even muster the effort to pretend to be a mother here. The mask was well and truly off in this short clip, mind blowing she thought it was good content 😳
How dead behind the eyes she looks and then the smirk honestly gives me chills. Vile vile woman

Reactions: 7
Of course Ada is dolled up to the nines in her clunky unnecessary shoes and groovy flares, ready to be dumped at the childminder. Two doses of antibiotics and a live action breastfeeding video and she's cured apparently.

Reactions: 12
LOVE people calling out her ridiculous overuse of “ core ” memory in the comments. She really is extremely dense 🤣🥴

Reactions: 9
Just looking at that haircut post again… she’s mixed up their hair on the certificates. To me the bottom one looks more like Alfie’s curl, there’s no way Ada had that much to cut off.

Reactions: 7
That reel about her “biggest insecurity” is purely an excuse to share a video of herself eye bleeping the camera in her underwear.

re: the video of Alfie and Ada - as someone’s already mentioned - why would you share that? It’s not a nice moment is it. If that’s what’s deemed shareable I dread to think what actually goes on in that house!

doesn’t she sound really annoyed at Alfie when she says “what can Ada play with”. I understand they need to share but ultimately he’s only 3.

Reactions: 18
Do we all remember when Ada was tiny and Alf got told GENTLE HANDS over and over?

Why isn’t Ada getting the same for pulling Alf’s hair? Instead of asking Alf what Ada can play with, why doesn’t Ash give Alfie some positive reinforcement and actually put in a boundary for Ada?

Reactions: 22
There is NO WAY that big curl was cut off Ada’s head 😂
---
Also do we know why she wasn’t on This Morning yesterday?
She has no childcare!!!!! She’s a busy mum!!

Only a husband who’s off work, full time NNB and nanny but you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d have written Adeline Andrews on the certificate
---

You’re right, Ash’s mum did it I think!

It’s getting into ‘there’ spiders Hinch territory with her now, she’s making things up because she’s so detached from Alfie and she can’t make a little bit of effort.
---
Some CM aren’t set up for the funded hours. Mine wasn’t until my little one was eligible, then she did it for me ❤

Lovely Day Ltd may well not use it. Many use the funded hours for pre-school and fill the gaps with a CM who they pay directly so the CM don’t need to be set up to accept it.
Do you have a source for the haircut - I’m oddly obsessed (channeling my Inner Ash). What would go on my certificate - autistic philosopher? That sounds kinda cool. But seriously, after all the input she’s been given re: autism, to use such a condition/milk it for sympathy has my gorge rising. Drop the post, Ashley - some kids are autistic, and many autistic adults don’t like to have our condition used for clicks. I still think Alf is on the spectrum, just because of the numerous tells he’s displayed all over your social media; but don’t use it for bait. We deserve better than that.
As does little feverish, sleep-deprived, aching Ada. Poor little sprout.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you have a source for the haircut - I’m oddly obsessed (channeling my Inner Ash). What would go on my certificate - autistic philosopher? That sounds kinda cool. But seriously, after all the input she’s been given re: autism, to use such a condition/milk it for sympathy has my gorge rising. Drop the post, Ashley - some kids are autistic, and many autistic adults don’t like to have our condition used for clicks. I still think Alf is on the spectrum, just because of the numerous tells he’s displayed all over your social media; but don’t use it for bait. We deserve better than that.
As does little feverish, sleep-deprived, aching Ada. Poor little sprout.
For the cut he’s just had? Or the fact he doesn’t like his hair touched?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.