Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trash really is stupid isn’t she. Her story about women being blamed is just to fit her narrative. Women aren’t being blamed in what she shared - facts are being reported.

She also seems to have forgotten that women also choose not to have children more now than before because you know maybe they’ve been single and happy travelling the world for 6 years…

I’m not saying the system works either (waiting lists are 18months where I am for childcare) but her narrative is lazy and stupid.

ETA - it’s really riled me that the “voice for women” 🤢 ignores the fact that a man is involved in the process in one way or another, religious beliefs have changed over time etc etc so many factors

Side note - Alf pushing the Doona, could that be to help his development?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ashley and Tommy must have had a tiff in the car. No way do you pack a whole car up, put Alf in his car seat but not Ada and then think ‘oh do you think Ada is too sick?’

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ashley and Tommy must have had a tiff in the car. No way do you pack a whole car up, put Alf in his car seat but not Ada and then think ‘oh do you think Ada is too sick?’
I’m guessing he didn’t want to go and she did. She can’t bare to be at home.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Nana had some input BTS. No way Tommy has the balls to advocate for his baby when there’s a pricey freebie involved. They definately had a barney- why else take that selfie other than to make snide remarks about having the Four Seasons rug pulled from under her feet. Brat mode: unlocked.

Reactions: 8
There’s a difference between feeding in public and feeding and uploading it to millions of people around the world. If some weirdo was ogling you in real life, you’d notice and you could tell them to duck off or you would move away or report them to someone. The internet isn’t like that.

Just because something isn’t sexual, doesn’t mean people won’t sexualise it. There’s nothing sexual about a child in a nappy either, but there’s a lot of creeps in this world and it’s your job to protect your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh you know, keeping going… Dark humour getting me through mostly 🤣
How are you? Is the kitten helping? (I know it’s not a kitten by now)

I think this is the most natural smile we’ve ever seen from him -
Keeping going, also. Trying to distract myself. Crying at odd times for no reason. Kitten has abandoned me recently and is sucking up to other food providers, little turncoat, but he does like to grab my hand with his paws and hold it to his face.
Dear little Alf - he’s such a beautiful child. He looks infinitely better - there was no excuse for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s a difference between feeding in public and feeding and uploading it to millions of people around the world. If some weirdo was ogling you in real life, you’d notice and you could tell them to duck off or you would move away or report them to someone. The internet isn’t like that.

Just because something isn’t sexual, doesn’t mean people won’t sexualise it. There’s nothing sexual about a child in a nappy either, but there’s a lot of creeps in this world and it’s your job to protect your children.
Breastfeeding in public is not for attention, do people really think it is? What Ash does though? Absolutely for attention. You don't need to be in your undies to feed and you don't need to take photos and videos - because doing that is for attention 😂

Reactions: 26
The demented face she makes when she's staring at the camera while she's breast feeding genuinely repulses me. Gross. Horrid. I can't even describe it.. it's like she's trying to emulate a sweet little girl with a hint of a smile (smirk). She looks like a human who has been taken over by an evil spirit (the demon of vanity and narcissism maybe)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s why Alf finally got treated to a haircut then… she didn’t want him looking a scruff at the Four Seasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why does reading books with your kids have to be filmed for content? She never does it clearly so wants to prove she’s a super parent 🙄 Just get on with it!

Reactions: 17
1. Who keeps their children’s books in a child-locked cupboard?
IMG_9202.jpeg

2. Second phone. (#notgooglenotanadd)
IMG_9203.jpeg

3. She’s described Tommy.
IMG_9201.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t she mean ‘in the gym’ as they have one at home. Trying to make out he’s left her with her own children. She’s pathetic.

And what’s that ‘back in the day ‘ nonsense? Talk about generalising. Not every bloody relationship ‘back in the day’ would have been like that. Bit rich coming from someone who can’t look after her own children alone & relies heavily on her very own doormat to do most of the parenting

Attachments

• Haha
Not “reading books together” but “reading books together whilst daddy’s in the gym”. How dare Tommy have some time to himself 🙈

What happened to their Saturday traditions? Breakfast out in their pjs that we saw once and the weekly “look how advanced Alf is” swimming lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.