Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch is boring me I fault i see what this insta bleep has been up too 🤣
Whoop! I miss you Hinch nusty trolls but I can’t keep up with her too 🙈

Ash is breadcrumbing autism, favouring her second born, and never alone with her children. So from Hinch you’ll feel right at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeech - it doesn’t, alas.
How are you feeling? I really hope you’re doing better.
Oh you know, keeping going… Dark humour getting me through mostly 🤣
How are you? Is the kitten helping? (I know it’s not a kitten by now)

I think this is the most natural smile we’ve ever seen from him -
IMG_9121.jpeg
IMG_9122.jpeg
IMG_9123.jpeg
IMG_9124.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do we all remember when Ada was tiny and Alf got told GENTLE HANDS over and over?

Why isn’t Ada getting the same for pulling Alf’s hair? Instead of asking Alf what Ada can play with, why doesn’t Ash give Alfie some positive reinforcement and actually put in a boundary for Ada?

View attachment 2775373
She should be telling him well done for setting boundaries and moving Ada away not just allowing her to pull his hair and go through his stuff. Poor kids got no one to advocate for him not even his mum with his sister ☹

Reactions: 10
Whoop! I miss you Hinch nusty trolls but I can’t keep up with her too 🙈

Ash is breadcrumbing autism, favouring her second born, and never alone with her children. So from Hinch you’ll feel right at home!
I've missed you too you troll. Hinch is so boringgggggggg not missing nothing at all. And I remember you saying what a bleep ash was so parking my bum in this thread 🤪❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tell me you resent your sick child without telling me.
IMG_3094.jpeg
My favourite place is cuddled up with my child and OH but each to their own.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The latest reel from Ms-I-can’t-wait-to-tell-everyone-when-I’m-on-TM-next just screams ‘oh tit I haven’t been re-booked so I need to give them a wave that I’m still here being a tit TV presenter and reek of desperation’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a lovely resentful caption under her TM reel complaining that she can’t go away for the weekend because of Ada being unwell. Don’t get me started on her asking how to care for her sick child or entertain her toddler. Aside from doctors advice, caring for a sick child is common sense Ash (fluids, rest, cuddles, whatever they need) and use your instincts that you harp on about all the time - if she really doesn’t seem to be getting better, go back to the doctor. She is useless. And as for poor Alf, there are probably loads of activities he’d love to do around the house, but she wouldn’t know because she never does anything with him.

Reactions: 13
If they weren’t confined to that bloody play room the whole time they’re never home, then maybe they’d be easily entertained. They’ve got a giant house to do a treasure hunt round, a play room, endless gifted toys, the dollshouse?! Baking? Learn to cook? Painting/drawing. She’s so bleeping lazy and pissed off 🤣

Reactions: 15
If they weren’t confined to that bloody play room the whole time they’re never home, then maybe they’d be easily entertained. They’ve got a giant house to do a treasure hunt round, a play room, endless gifted toys, the dollshouse?! Baking? Learn to cook? Painting/drawing. She’s so bleeping lazy and pissed off 🤣
I have never seen Alf draw, it’s so bizarre. Poor kid probably can’t hold a pen

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Most parents aren’t lucky enough to have a five bedroom house, loads of toys, money to order plenty of supplies, a garden to play in, and outside help at their disposal if they’re holed up at home with a poorly baby and a toddler. You can tell she never truly experienced lockdown that’s for sure. She should check her bleeping privilege.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She comes across as such an immature wannabe when talking about This Morning. All the other people who go on, may announce matter of factly that they are on but it’s not all ‘look at me, it’s a pinch me moment, I’m going on the telly’. She seems so unprofessional and desperate.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.