Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah “friends, friends, friends”!

All of those friends who have visited you in Brentwood and you have visited in London. 😵💫

IMG_5246.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her parenting bar is so low if she’s in ‘awe’ of other parents just you know doing usual parenting stuff like actually parenting their children. Think this is why she thinks it’s ok to call herself a ‘really good mum’

Reactions: 21
The Narc be narc’ing 😵💫 Not a single thought for the those kids. Yknow the kids she can’t wait to get older so she can spend more time with rather than girlfriends. There is no way she will send those kids to a London state school unless they’re in a very affluent area

7E2269C6-95FB-40C2-9F2A-B652DF4439DF.jpeg

Reactions: 20
I mean there’s years worth of therapy for these kids to unpack and they aren’t even 4 yet!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I find it really strange that as she gets older she wants to spend more time with girlfriends (not just friends, has to be girls!). She said they were a huge part of her life in London, and now she wants to see them more than that?

Friends are important, but for most people I would have thought as we get older we want to spend more quality time with our families?

Can almost guarantee all of those so called friends have moved on with their lives. It’s not like she lives in Antartica. She’s just down the road!

Reactions: 23
IMG_8180.jpeg

IMG_8179.jpeg

Yes they’re ALL church schools aren’t they?

Newsflash Ashley, even non denominational schools teach RE

Reactions: 26
She’s exactly the kind of twit who would be snobby about an academy. She’s saying ‘state school’ here to avoid a backlash but I’d bet my big toe she’ll try and get him into private. Tory that she is. She’ll dress it up as it being the best choice for Alf but it’ll have been the plan all along.

Reactions: 15
I can’t see her paying school fees for Alf. Remember it’s up to her what she spends her money on!

Reactions: 14
Kids can sit out of any religious classes or assemblies in a church school, it's not a big deal. Its not like the go on about religion all day, everyday. It would probably be an hour max a week at primary school.
It's Ashley's world & what Ashley wants, Ashley gets. Ashley's no1 priority is herself, not the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“We missed out on the cut offs for getting him in to the state school that we wanted, so we had to send him to this fancy private school instead. Nobody told me!”
---
(I have no idea how schools work there 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has NEVER taken her two children out of the house alone in nearly a year. duck me.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Another factor was schools. Is she ok?
Most families move out of London when it comes to school 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She won’t get them in to a private school in London at this late stage. You either put them down at birth for non selective or they are interviewed and tested at about 3 and a half. And I love Alf to bits but he is way off. The parents are interviewed as well. I’m not sure Ash would pass either. An ex underwear model/celeb big brother contestant isn’t really the demographic they are looking for. They are so oversubscribed they can take their pick.
No. She will find the house that she wants and Alf will go to the nearest school whatever it’s like. And then she will blame the Tories for how bad it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You can bet your bottom dollar she hasn’t done any research for SEN provisions for schooling either. I can’t begin to imagine what those waiting lists and the over subscription is like in London. She’s off her bleeping rocker. All for friends that don’t exist.

She has said in the latest question most of her friends didn’t care about the kids and they’ve parted ways. But she also doesn’t want to be a mum who only talks about her children when she’s with friends. Which one is it Ash? Either you’ve got a tonne of friends waiting for you in London or they dumped you when Alf was born!

No wonder she doesn’t have any. She’s exhausting 😳

Reactions: 22
She won’t get them in to a private school in London at this late stage. You either put them down at birth for non selective or they are interviewed and tested at about 3 and a half. And I love Alf to bits but he is way off. The parents are interviewed as well. I’m not sure Ash would pass either. An ex underwear model/celeb big brother contestant isn’t really the demographic they are looking for. They are so oversubscribed they can take their pick.
No. She will find the house that she wants and Alf will go to the nearest school whatever it’s like. And then she will blame the Tories for how bad it is.
That’s certainly true of most private schools with a reputation and notoriety. There are still definitely some that set themselves up as private and you’ll get in so long as you pay the fee. Absolutely no chance of Alf going to Wetherby or St Thomas’s, obviously. But I think you’re probably on the money, he will just go wherever. She’s not even expressing a desire to live in any particular area, just ‘London’. For most of us parents living here that generally means you stick fairly local- same coffee shops, classes, parks, libraries etc. we’re not all swanning round Soho on the daily having brunch at La Boheme or strolling round Hyde Park. All the things she’ll end up doing she could have done where she lives now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ashley’s reason for moving back to LDN as per her response this morning:

‘Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Something about the kids school
Tommy
Me

Guys leave her alone, if one parent isn’t happy (Ash obvs she cares not for Tommys happiness) then the family won’t be happy! She needs to be with her girlfriends who don’t care about her kids! She has loads in common with them, one being she doesn’t care about her kids either!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Even Millie Mackintosh has to apply for a London school and have an interview so Ash isn’t going to get special treatment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.