Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two absolute bastards! Even Alf is now wise to them and didn’t want to be near them. If anyone is in that Nando’s they should call the police immediately and say the child has been left there alone.
It’s not even that he is at the next table, within arm’s reach. He is so far away from them. And taking up a huge table, sitting glued to a screen. Jesus Christ, just when you think she has stooped as low as she can, she just goes even further. How they think this is acceptable is beyond me.

Reactions: 28
WTAF........ he's so far away 🥹

I suppose he never eats with them as a family so being alone with a phone or ipad is what is normal to him. And no, Ash, this isn't normal and is absolutely shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This isn’t the cute video she thinks it is. It’s neglect in plain sight. I hope the customers / staff report them !! Sorry if that’s dramatic but he’s nowhere near them. How can she claim she’s a “really brilliant mum” then pull stuff like this. And Tommy is 100% compliant in this neglect. That poor poor boy deserves better!

Reactions: 26
Why on EARTH did they have 2 kids??? Clearly it’s not working out well with Alf, but i can’t fathom why they had another (and so quickly) - unless it was literally just for content

Reactions: 23
I just cannot even imagine how that scenario in Nandos comes about. It’s not like Alf is the best talker so can’t imagine him really demanding to sit elsewhere. They both come across SO bad in that video I can’t believe it. And you know if she does address it it’ll be a case of “guys, come on, he wasn’t even far away, who hasn’t done that with their toddler for a bit of peace.” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
It’s the fact that neither of them have any shame. She’s filming it in a busy restaurant and posting it for all the world to see & he’s shovelling food into his mouth and saying ‘peace’ This is a new low,even for them. Seriously hope they get backlash for this.

Reactions: 27
Children don’t know right from wrong, safe from unsafe. That’s up to us a parents to teach them and help them understand.

Where do you draw the line? ‘Mummy I want to go and play with the cars on the M1’ ‘Ok Alfie, close the door behind you’

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I just cannot even imagine how that scenario in Nandos comes about. It’s not like Alf is the best talker so can’t imagine him really demanding to sit elsewhere. They both come across SO bad in that video I can’t believe it. And you know if she does address it it’ll be a case of “guys, come on, he wasn’t even far away, who hasn’t done that with their toddler for a bit of peace.” 🙄🙄
nobody, thats who, iv got kids, never once done this, never thought of this, never said yes to this…no family members/friends/people i know who have kids have ever done this, i eat out at restaurants all time, never once have i seen a family do this with little ones. Its down right weird, odd and embarrassing 🤯

Reactions: 21
nobody, thats who, iv got kids, never once done this, never thought of this, never said yes to this…no family members/friends/people i know who have kids have ever done this, i eat out at restaurants all time, never once have i seen a family do this with little ones. Its down right weird, odd and embarrassing 🤯
I wouldn’t dream of it, ever. Surprised the staff haven’t said anything to them about it. But whenever she gets backlash for anything she doesn’t have it in her to apologise so you know she’ll do her usual of making out we are the weird ones, not her.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t dream of it, ever. Surprised the staff haven’t said anything to them about it. But whenever she gets backlash for anything she doesn’t have it in her to apologise so you know she’ll do her usual of making out we are the weird ones, not her.
shes 100% the type to say ‘dont you know who i am’ to staff/customers, while fluttering her eyelashes like a maniac at em 🙄

Reactions: 8
She reeks of middle class privilege who thinks she is not accountable. Makes me think of poor Madeleine McCann 😢

Reactions: 20
Even if they go in there weekly and know all the staff really well, you still wouldn’t do it because it’s not fair on the staff who are trying to their jobs. But that wouldn’t cross her mind. She’s thinking ‘isn’t Alf quirky and funny, this is good content’. And he’s thinking. Well we know what he’s thinking because he said it. ‘Peace’ which is basically ‘he’s doing my head in’, I need a break’.

Reactions: 19
Why on EARTH did they have 2 kids??? Clearly it’s not working out well with Alf, but i can’t fathom why they had another (and so quickly) - unless it was literally just for content
Good job she was a girl really, imagine how tit they’d be to two boys

Reactions: 9
Imagine seeing the lady from the telly and her kid is sat halfway across the restaurant from her glued to a phone 🥴

We know she thinks parents are entitled to eat in peace and that’s why she shoves them in from in front of a screen, but at least have them at your own table!!! How annoying to everyone else trying to eat in peace with the phone blaring too.

Does she think that no one else’s kids kick off when they’re told no?? It’s just a part of parenting. I’m waiting for the follow up when she gets the obvious backlash, “come on guys, that was clearly a joke. He just sat there for a minute and then I went and got him. Would you question if a MAN did this!?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Every time I think this cannot get worse. Even if your 3yo “insists” - the answer is no. It is busy here, Alf, we are keeping you safe. Here, would you like to sit on the next table? WHERE I CAN SEE YOU?
I want the staff to intervene.
I’m shocked by this even for her. The table isn’t even that close!!

Reactions: 8
I’m waiting for the follow up when she gets the obvious backlash, “come on guys, that was clearly a joke. He just sat there for a minute and then I went and got him. Would you question if a MAN did this!?”
It’s never happened but I can see my 3 year old taking their plate to another table and sitting themself down in a huff. It’d last about 30 seconds and they spend that time checking if I was looking. She’ll say this I think, he got the hump and took himself off, only for a minute. But she’s clearly quite settled there, so engrossed he can’t hear her, TNB is munching away. This isn’t a case of an indignant toddler performing momentarily as far as I can see. He’s properly sat there eating his lunch, not a care in the world.

Reactions: 15
100% she’ll get backlash for this and she’ll just say ‘come on guys, the restaurant we’re fine with it as long as no one else needed the table, I was watching him the whole time, and he was really happy eating chips and watching his favourite show, which also meant we could eat our food. It was a win win’ 🫣🥴

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.