Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think the hand video is reversed? Looks a bit odd at times.

Reactions: 16
Hinch looks like shes been baking herself in the Dubai sun jeeeeeeeez 🙄
Eeuugghh Jamie's feminine hands are so icky 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear - she posts and her follower numbers fall :ROFLMAO:. Did someone forget to set auto pay in the bot buying site???

1708636107750.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Wonder how many times she made the boys do that, imagine being on holiday on the beach and the family next to you are doing tit like that I would literally piss my self laughing at them
Ron’s hand is 100% reversed. Reverse it again and it’ll look completely normal.

Reactions: 11
So I’ve been listening to Jennette Mccurdy audiobook and her relationship with her mum is a constant need to mum’s needs and wants and her guilt tripping and tears over her daughter not doing what is expected.

it’s a hard listen however I can see how many influencer mum’s push their kids as content as her mum did. And she only ever did what made mum smile and happy and not guilt trip. It’s been incredibly eye opening as it’s a carbon copy of these Instagram mums

Reactions: 16
duck knows when that dog video was taken as it definitely wasn't recently. Chicken strip has doubled in size since.

Also the people you love.... so you and your mum
The places you've seen....Home bargains and a skiing holiday that didn't have any snow
Memories made along the way.... allll the times you've lied and been a miserable little witch when forced to spend time with your husband and children.
Magical so so magical.
Now, now. Don’t be a nusty troll. The ski trip did too have snow, it just didn’t have any skis! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder how many times she made the boys do that, imagine being on holiday on the beach and the family next to you are doing tit like that I would literally piss my self laughing at them
It's not even an interesting video, it's hardly going to go viral is it. Now if it had a scan photo added, maybe that might have stirred a few of the sheep up in to a frenzy. What a massive let down for them!
If she'd trained Henry to pop his paw on there too, I might have been a bit impressed if I'm honescht guyshhh. It's a tit video and it probably took her ages to come up with the video and even longer to film and edit it.
---
duck knows when that dog video was taken as it definitely wasn't recently. Chicken strip has doubled in size since.
Not sure Henry has ever looked that svelte, especially not since Mamfa moved in greyskull.
Hinch must edit him to look bigger, then she can cry we call him a heffer! Trolls!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hinch looks like shes been baking herself in the Dubai sun jeeeeeeeez 🙄
Eeuugghh Jamie's feminine hands are so icky 🤢🤢
His hands need to see some work. Even my accountant husband had more manly hands despite mostly office work... oh yea and the fact he pulls his finger out at home and doesn't let his aging FIL do all the DIY tasks.

Reactions: 10
You can see the “hand” video has been done more than once as Jimbobs hand print is already in the sand before he puts it down. So rehearsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m proud to say that as a parent I have never ever made my family do the hand thing that all influencers seem to do. My videos consisted of my kids playing in the sand, paddling in the sea, having fun in a pool etc - ie just being themselves -not staged!

as for Henry .. I bet he’s having the time of his life away from Sophie. He’s actually having fun PLAYING with another dog. You never see him playing. Maybe Sam should keep him indefinitely- he looks happier there

Reactions: 25
Ron and Lennie's hand movements don't look natural. She's definitely edited it somehow
I also believe it's reversed, even the way her claw goes in. What a sad cow. She prob tried it a few times and then thought let's do it backwards, no one will notice...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Video is definitely edited, Ronnies foot just appears from nowhere in the break

Reactions: 9
Just looked at SSS posts re her caravan trip - remember when sopha was on the beg for a caravan? :LOL:

Looks like stacy is making all of Hinch's dreams come true, for herself! Number one troll :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell me your sister does a significant amount of childcare without telling me (look at the corner witn the doll pushchair; toy box and basket of toys)
---

Omg! I hadn’t seen your post. How in tune are we? ❤
Thought I was looking at a no colour picture or ma Kerry Katonas had gone rogue, snakes on this app. IYDKGTK (or sumfink)
Forgot how ghastly Greyskull was. Core memory activated and I don't like it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.