Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Re. Ada’s 4am. I can never work out if she is absolutely clueless (who shines a light in a baby’s face??), she’s just lazy and it’s easier to get her boob out rather than try and settle or she loves the ‘poor me’ attention this gives her. If Ada was sleeping through, she would have excuses. If I was capable of doing a poll I would. But I think all of the above would win.
I think she actually likes the fact she has something to complain about and be a martyr about so doesn't bother trying to sort Ada's sleeping properly. You're right, flopping a tit out and scrolling on her phone is easier (in the moment) than doing bathtime, book, bedtime and then trying to settle her in the night in other ways - which Ada would obviously be really resistant to at first because it'd be completely foreign to her . Being up with her in the night breast feeding is literally the only thing she can say she does with her kid. If Ada slept through then she'd have nothing.

Reactions: 23

msmith2006

VIP Member
I just realised the next week or so is going to be torturous. It's nearly Valentine's so she's going to continually spout drivel about how she was single for 6 years but is now in a long term relationship with 2 kids - shocking! it's almost like time passing is a real thing!!

bingo card for the next few weeks -
1) a Galentine's post all about friendships being more important than relationships (and another reference to moving to London so she can see her Fwends more!)

2) loving HERSELF and not relying on a man's love to validate her (except when she forced Tommy to be her boyfriend)

3) loving her body as it is her children's home (but eating one all plant meal a week, doing PT sessions and getting botox)

4) pink and red outfit ideas for v-day (another pointless reel filmed at home when her children are being looked after by other people)

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I think she just thinks she’s above the Essex set and looked down upon by the Chelsea types who generally all stay in nice big townhouses in South West London or go out to Chiswick, Richmond, nicer parts of Surrey etc. Sure there are nice houses and perfectly normal nice people in Brentwood but there is a bit of typical Essex tack about the high street and I’m sure some of the baby groups have lots of the towie type too. Ash thinks she’s above that hence she’s never made any local mum friends despite having an abundance of opportunity to. I’m sure she doesn’t have her “friends” come over much because she thinks taking them for a bottle of wine at the local high street’s Slug & Lettuce would have her looked down upon by her posh friends. Truth is they’re not her friends anyway as real friends don’t care. It’ll be curious to see how she acts when she’s back in London and the imaginary utopia she’s been yearning for fails to materialise and she’s actually just left with more expensive childcare, two unsettled toddlers and still having to pretend to cheers her phone for riveting content.

• Haha

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
When the fuck has she ever done DIY 😂 she gets workmen in. Fuck she even got organisers in. did ashley all of a sudden fit their new bathroom or even tile it herself . Did she fuck
She is using it as a reason to emasculate tommy by saying he is better at housework
Also “equal share” LOL.
she does less housework than my cat

• Haha
Sorry if I seem a bit thick but should I know what the dreaded call is? Also that rant about trad women but she would like to be a trad male was fucking ridiculous, she massively contradicted herself and made herself look even more stupid and for gods sake women get your kid a proper haircut
It’s when nursery or school phones you to say your child is ill and needs picking up. It’s especially awful for Ash because she might be getting her hair frazzled by Micheal Crunchy Curls.

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
How has she managed a comedy night out when she has Ada, the baby who wakes 50 times before 9pm and doesn’t even let her get a spray tan in the evening without a feed? Who’s she left her with? She wants to be nothing less than a martyr

willowtree2

VIP Member
Or meets someone lovely, gets full custody and leaves Ash; no kids = no content for insta.

Ash has to get a real job 🤣
Na she’d still get her tits out giving the weirdos content.

Imagine though, your fella’s gone away and you’ve got the house to yourself. You have the opportunity to invite all these ‘friends’ over to catch up but instead you’re hanging out with yer mother in law every night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
This is where I’ve got confused. So apparently you can be convicted of assault by penetration and be male or female. But a rape conviction can only be against a male.
This discussion is really not needed on an Ashley James thread. Getting way off topic here.

Back on topic - Ashley’s a shite mum who is probably currently taking a load of selfies but will come on stories later “been off my phone all day, here’s a recap of the bubble museum” ad gifted hidden away in the corner.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Her intellect is just non existent with this argument. It began with men’s mental health and veered off on some obscene man-hating tangent. The poison she spits about men she should be ashamed and embarrassed of herself.

Ash, feminism means wanting EQUALITY. You are a raging misogynistic sexist twat

wheres_whom

Why is she acting like a martyr for visiting her own child on off you fuck Fridays? 45 minutes bloody hell Ash

littlepup

VIP Member
@InTheDollsHouse I’d not noticed her making any digs toward us tbf besides the Mummy lazing in bed while daddy is downstairs stuff but just her reality I guess.

If she’s trying to present a balanced argument she’s making a terrible job of it! It just doesn’t make sense to me unless you’re an angry, self important, un self aware, narrow sighted man hater.
She ignores all nuance. Most ‘traditional’ families I know/knew were certainly not so strictly following her impression of it. Staying at home and child rearing didn’t mean the women were submissive (I can think of more than one who refused to work) or the men had no interest but playing with the kids. She’s also ignoring why people might take these roles like access to and cost of childcare, gender pay gap, access to education and discrimination against women in the more historic cases, cost of living allowing it to be an option. It’s not always a choice. She contradicts herself.
IMG_2588.jpeg

IMG_2589.jpeg
It’s also belittling of a Man’s role in such circumstances. She’s ignoring that the man would have to go to work everyday, make all of the important decisions for his family, be responsible for and manage the finances, house maintainance, takes the physical and mental load of that. He’s begrudged his ‘me time’ when the rest of his time is spent working or taking care of household business. Most work doesn’t involve standing around in pants and a bra and trying on clothes like hers and she can’t even handle her own finances apparently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
God he really is a no balls though. ‘Hey Tommy I know you just flew back from the USA but would you like to come to Hamleys and watch me make a bracelet for Alf and stare at an exhibition I’ve already been to because it shuts the kids up for 25 min? I’ll even wear my stinky jumper’

Well the answer should have been ‘….. no, you’re insane’

• Haha
She is the most incompetent mother that I have ever come across. Fair enough, if she had a job where she had shifts or worked late for Nana to come and help at those times. But just to basically fill in for Tommy when he’s away. It is baffling! No doubt she’ll have the house spotless, dinner made and washing done for her during the day. She is nothing more than a spoiled brat.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
This is a woman who lied about being at the Sarah Everard vigil so we know her ranting about violence against women is mostly just jumping on the bandwagon / for engagement.

• Angry

beanpole

Chatty Member
I don’t think there was one other solitary person looking at Mileys performance and thinking about her forehead. She needs help this woman. Again it’s her cheerleaders disturb me the most WTAF like 🥴🤣
im not an avid Miley fan or follower but I know she had a horrible time with her marriage ending... I saw a clip of that performance on tik tok earlier and it made me smile. I thought go on girl, what a lovely, powerful performance. I didn’t feel the need to critique her appearance or whether she’d had any kind of enhancements, I just felt happy for her.
And I thought Ashley was supposed to be the no1 feminist, seems to me she is only a feminist as long as she’s the one being adored. Definitely doesn’t come across as a girls girl to me.