Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
IMG_0994.jpeg
Seriously making me wonder if there’s social services involvement here and some kind of CIN plan or something because it’s not normal for a fully grown, nearly 40 year old woman who CHOSE to have kids to then not be left alone with them. Like ever. Blows my mind.

Reactions: 24

lalalalaletmecomplain

IMG_1067.png

Or are you just a lazy dirty grot bag who has serious hair issues?

I’m sorry but who leaves oil in their hair for DAYS?! I do a few hours during the day, I can even understand over night in a bonnet but… DAYS?? She’s so rank 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Ashley spends her entire life belittling the efforts of Tommy in his parenting and crying out for someone to praise her efforts as a mother, yet cannot cope when he goes away for a few days and enlists the help of his mother who MOVES in so she doesn’t have to do it alone. The woman is a joke.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Late night googling:

Should you use flash photography when it's dark and you should try and get your baby back to sleep?

Should you put the TV on as soon as they wake?

Is Ashley James an idiot?

• Haha

kingfisher100

I love her justification for TNB doing more around the house is that she’s upstairs breastfeeding 😂

How much is a weaned 10 month old feeding? She’s just lazy and uses feeding as an excuse to hide upstairs on her phone while TNB acts as her scivvy.

I know others have already said this but I’m genuinely baffled as to why she couldn't just wear a strapless bra for her spray tan.. I really, truly think no person has ever existed with fewer critical thinking skills than her

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
1) She’s beyond an idiot. A bad workmen blames his tools. Yeah Ash, I said men oooooo

4F070BE0-4D47-4528-87EE-59EBBE8073A5.jpeg

2) Is she implying she works 40 hours a week and needs extra help to get everything done? She also got her nails done yesterday!!!!! 🤬 You ARE a fucking failure. You’ve failed your children

E0238340-F047-4DE9-8711-449CF3F5576D.jpeg

3) She’s packed an outfit but not sure if she has a bra that works with it. Has she not had enough time this week to try some on? This woman does my f’ing head in

willowtree2

VIP Member
What’s worrying is she thinks this is all so normal? She’s spent a whole year avoiding being alone with her children.

We have no money, but we go out and do boring shit. If I had her money I’d be booking tickets here, there and everywhere to give my kids the most excitement and treats, and it wouldn’t cross my mind that it would be me vs. 4 kids. Because I WANT to spend time with them. Angers me so much

• Heart
Reactions: 23

willowtree2

VIP Member
I can’t think of a single thing Ashley added to that segment. Not one single intelligent comment or argument. She started shaking talking about covid 😂 Shall we do a grid post bingo for later?

‘I still can’t believe I get to call this work’
‘When I had moved to London with £1000 in my bank’
‘I took every job and earnt no money’
‘Today we talked about fuck all’
‘Me and Nick differ but I love doing TV with him’
‘So sleep deprived but I managed it! 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️
‘Hopefully they carry on booking me for appearances. I love your support guys 🫶🏼

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I can’t fathom what NNb must think every time she’s recruited to parent because Ashley can’t cope alone not even for a day?
Is she an enabler in this and believes Ashley’s own hype about her “fame”?

Single parenting is hard, I know this as I am one, and I don’t have any grandparents to help, or their father, and I have a proper job. but why can’t she manage AT ALL? Ever? If tnb was looking after both children would be need his mother there also?

• Heart

Rocky Rosd

It’s the old story of beautiful blond white woman paired up with unattractive old fat man. Everything she is against but she is delighted to be on the telly so it’s fine.

None of this is what she was saying yesterday 😂

Also, if Tommy acted like her I would judge him. She says Tommy shouldn’t be praised for doing everything, but thinks she deserves praise for doing nothing? And I know feeding the baby and waking up overnight isn’t “nothing”, but it’s certainly not a fair share. She expected Tommy to get up overnight with Alf, while working a full time job out of the house and doing the bulk of the house stuff too.

It does make me laugh when she says her job is easier than being a SAHM. Yeah Ash, we know. You won’t find anyone who disagrees with that 😂

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
Not having a routine doesn't make you a cool mum, it makes you uneducated. Kids thrive on routines. But Trashs intuition and telepathy says otherwise 🙈

This outfit is awful, I mean trash by looks trash by nature I guess.

the irony of her talking about the government and “the very people they should be protecting” then her next story of her daughter breastfeeding, the very person she should be protecting. Can you cope