Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘I’m not going to make my life hard if I don’t have to. I’ll just wait until they’re older’

Why the fuck did this shit turd of a woman procreate TWICE 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 And to hold mums to the lowest of the low in society when she can’t do what we do in the most basic form. She’s embarrassed herself hugely tonight. Working mother, my arse. She’s neither 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Don’t know how she can look at that video of Alfie running and not be concerned. Poor kid.

Isn’t the top of a lasagne supposed to be lasagna sheet, white sauce and then cheese?! Not just cheese on top of meat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Guys it not Ashley’s fault that she said it’s prostate when it’s not.

It’s the maternal mental load weighing heavy on her. She can’t think about anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Is this flute really trying to say that if TNB did the insta worthy proposal with the big rock and rose petals etc she’d say no? And miss the Hello spread and all the attention ? Like hell she would 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
What about people mocking dad bods, dad dancing, dressing like a grandad / wearing dad trainers etc, there are plenty of ways in which being a dad is seen as uncool and unattractive. Her narrative is so warped not to mention boring.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
How does she make money? If that shocking reel was her ‘shoot’ that she needed to plan for when Ada kept waking (and evil man Tommy was at football) she’s paid for hair, maybe make up, someone to film, then time to edit.

But she didn’t earn any money through it?

Am I missing something?
---
FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE THE HOUSE IS SOLD

IMG_6885.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

sasbeep

VIP Member
TNB isn’t allowed to be tired after a week away but poor Ashley is shattered after a week with kids in full time childcare and at least 3 adults to look after 2 kids the rest of the time 😂 poor bub hard life.
Imagine if Tommy posted these passive aggressive things about her!!

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Have I had too much internet or has she been particularly awful this week?
She’s been a nasty, manipulative, misogynist, sexist narcissistic piece of work this week. Other weeks she’s just a cunt but she’s upped her game for sure recently. Judging by a few comments on her reel people have said they’ve seen through her. Finally…

• Heart
Reactions: 25

sasbeep

VIP Member
So NNB is potty training Alf, of course. ‘I’ve never put pressure on him … I just waited until nanna moved in for a week to do the work!’

And her stories of the tan and Ada are ridiculous. She can’t settle Ada to sleep because wiping her face would wake her up … why cant she just wipe the tan off her boob?? Pretty much all her outfit choices are high neck anyway, why does she need a tanned breast?!

And NNB was on the early shift and the late shift tonight. What a wet wipe! Ashley has a nearly 1 year old, not a newborn. I can’t believe how little parenting she actually does.

• Sad

loveanatter

VIP Member
Nana’s there then 😂😂
Do you know what. And this isn’t about me but my husband is away 1-2 nights a week every week and every 3rd month he goes away for a week. I don’t have anyone to call on bar friends for sanity but 3 children and I do it because that’s what his job takes. She drives me insane that she can’t do anything by herself because if she couldn’t cope she shouldn’t have had them.

sasbeep

VIP Member
She can set an alarm at 5am to wash fake tan off while claiming her baby wakes frequently in the night but can’t have a shower for cleanliness 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I really think most of Alf’s problems stem from the parenting. He is restrained constantly - never encouraged to walk or climb or use those muscles so it’s no surprise really that they look about as developed as an 18m old that’s just learned to walk! Get him out of the pram, take him to some soft play or baby gym classes and encourage him to learn to climb and he would be a lot further on than he is but she simply doesn’t bother. You never hear of day trips with the childminder either so he’s literally confined to a pram and playrooms! His hips clearly have issues too which she’s never bothered to address as he’s constantly sitting in a W. Poor kid. It’s neglect it really is.

• Heart

Rainbow1

VIP Member
So Ada asleep in playroom in Doona and NNB is going to sit with her so Ash can get some sleep
Last time she put her in Doona to sleep was because she said she preferred being upright because of her cold… what’s the reason this time?
Co sleeping (if you can call it that as Ada seems to spend the night rolling around a adult bed on her own) is clearly not working so as she’s nearly ONE why not try putting her in her own room with a cot?
instead of shoving her in car seat in front of TV at 9pm?!

honestly it’s beyond comprehension that there is 2 grown woman in that house looking after 2 children

• Wow

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Hello everyone, welcome to another thread of Ashley James! Winning thread suggestion by @InTheDollsHouse with 60 reactions!

A lot has happened since the last thread. They finally celebrated Alf's birthday! He had a party and presents, and it was lovely to see! However, they still very much neglect him and his appearance.

She has been laying the foundations of neurodivergence for Alf, and herself (apparently ADHD, but I think she's just a twat). So Alf isn't heavily featured in her stories. She is in heavenly hell with Ada (make it make sense) as Ada is keeping her up all night, but it's ok because Ashley's body is her HoMe.

I'm sure @InTheDollsHouse will do a better recap than me - she always does! But, I guess the TL;DR is She's still a twat, she still hates men, she still gets her tits out but not for the male gaze.

• Heart
  • Haha

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
No word on how Alfie is. If it was Ada coming home poorly yesterday she would’ve been on stories giving us hourly updates on HRH 😑 She must think no one cares because she doesn’t
Can you imagine how much she would have shoe horned her b@@bs and bre@st milk into that. Hours worth of footage of her pumping so Ada could bathe in her medicinal elixir, Ada feeding from her (home), naturally with Ash with the obligatory one eye shut staring up a the precariously held phone, some nonsense around how women are meant to be ill but still be at the beck and call of the patriarchy but it’s okay because Ada is an old soul and reincarnation of Florence Nightingale so she is an empath and medical phenomenon who has the ability to cure herself simply by being.

Alf on the other hand. Dreaded phone calls, calpol and outsourced to someone else/Tommy because Ash is busy tinkering in her workshop, tending to her tool belt.

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
IMG_2600.jpeg

It can be annoying when Dad gets applauded on what for Mum is ‘the norm’ but i’ve only experienced it from a few older women. I don’t feel the need to accept that at all but that can look like “Yes, he does a great job with his parenting responsibilities”.
If she means women feel the need to accept not receiving praise like a man, if it’s unwarranted like she says, why would we want it? She says herself, taking care of your kid should be taken for granted so no praise required. She wants the bar raised for men but not for women?

I think she dislikes the compliments TNB gets because she doesn’t get any, she doesn’t get any because she does fuck all with them in the scheme of things, not even the basics.

She thinks it’s universal that dads get a pat on the back and Mums get told what they’re doing wrong because that’s her experience. You’d think she’d take a closer look at that rather than insisting it applies to everyone.

Last edited:

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Imagine if a man said ‘she’ll be 6 feet under’ about a woman. About Ash. How dare she use those words so flippantly when she is apparently so triggered by men being terrorists etc. I say this as someone who both worked and has experience of abuse. She has no idea what real work looks like, does she think Tommy was in US just bumming around, his diary was probably back to back. Then throw jet lag in and it’s been far from a jolly. Jesus, she can’t even get a train to a 2 hour job without making a hugely disproportionate song and dance about it like she is some intrepid explorer, single handedly finding parts of the world while carrying 2 children, simultaneously breastfeeding one.

She gets worse by the day and I honestly don’t know how TNB puts up with her. I can only assume that her personality disorder comes with a lot of emotional and financial manipulation, he is probably acutely aware that if they split she wouldn’t be trusted to look after her children and that comes with a lot of responsibility. Plus can you imagine how much she would misrepresent him on Instagram. Their break up would be content for her and she’d lap up the opportunity to play the victim. She is the most entitled, spoiled, pandered to princess. Can she honestly believe that she has the right to use this against him?? She’s had an easier week than ever. In laws literally stepped in and did all the out of child care hours parenting and she has just done her usual filming of aff links, lounging around looking for things to moan about that will never end have never impacted her, PT session for her ‘recovery’ (get a grip Ash, I’d had major surgery and was back training 3 times a week within 3 months (during my limited spare time, not as my actual job) and 8 weeks after a long and difficult birth.

I mean, fair play to her that she has all this hand holding and parenting (of her) but don’t make out that you have it hard and make money and content about how much of a superwoman, martyr you are simply because you’re the female of the species.

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
I don’t know why she’s acting like Ada needs her all the time and can’t possibly be settled by her own father. Ada is at full long days in childcare with multiple providers, she does days with the childminder, the baby, the nanny’s daughter, NNB … the idea that Ashley is the only one who can settle her to sleep is hilarious.
its 100% just that Ashley finds it easy to lay down breastfeeding while scrolling her phone but parenting her toddler is too hard so she wants to avoid it at all costs.

Feeiona

He's probably just going on a telephone call to America but she needs to dramatise it

• Haha
Reactions: 24