Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know where she finds these dads lol. My hubby is a dad, he wears jeans,star wars tshirts and crocs most of the time lmfao šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚
My husband has a really senior job and so sharp suits etc etc in the office - at home, jeans and a sweatshirt as standardā€¦ better known as his ā€˜Dad uniformā€™ as a joke šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
That burn book thing has actually really shown either how self-absorbed she is, or that she doesnā€™t give a flying duck what she does for engagement.

Itā€™s been ALL OVER the news. It was a horrific crime.
Ash doesnā€™t see the news silly sheā€™s too BUSY WITH HER CHILDREN šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never leave my babies to cry, but hereā€™s a video of me listening to my baby crying and sounding really distressed šŸ„“

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I thought she said she never ā€˜lost itā€™ with Alf once? Weird thing to say towards your child, no?

35D478C0-97F3-47E1-A1F3-446AD4A33910.jpeg

bleeping narc squeezingggg those tears out. Fake crying you can just tell so easily.

Sheā€™s shared advice from feedeatsleep who ā€˜helped her on her first feeding journeyā€™. So you didnā€™t need advice, you needed engagement because the Kings cancer wasnā€™t enough for you. Ugh šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

On the last lovely day update Ada has been having milk cartons for a good couple of months now. She doesnā€™t breastfeed not because she eats so much. Sheā€™s just never with her mum. Probably why we donā€™t see Lovely Day updates anymore!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Nothing about her story currently makes sense whatsoever. Ada has cartons of milk in the day (not 1 and so not advised unless itā€™s formula) but sheā€™s talked about her babies never having had formula. Sheā€™s gifted expensive pumps that pumping was all she posted for ages and now nothing. She doesnā€™t get an evening because sheā€™s with Ada but weā€™ve had her moaning whilst she watches telly and then brought Ada down? Ada sleeps til she doesnā€™t.

Anddddd again. Couldnā€™t she get her tan done in the like 10 hours a day her children are in childcare?!?!?!

IMG_2916.jpeg

I get it wasnā€™t ideal but it was one frickinā€™ night while she sat and filmed herself crying in the bathroom from their 5* Mauritian hotel, letā€™s not over state it!
Wasnā€™t it a second night of being a bit grumbly and they never looked back?!

I can see her taking the method of TNB settling Ada while she stays out of the way, but thatā€™ll be it, bedtime for both kids is his job forever more.
Of course she has every right to feed and wean when and how she wishes, I just think itā€™ll coincide with the London move and sheā€™ll call it a new chapter of freedom in the worst way.
I donā€™t know why she thinks Ada will sleep through the night though. I donā€™t think Alf did.

My LO weaned last year, few months shy of turning 3 and helped along by pregnancy affecting my supply. I donā€™t suggest that method for Ash!

Reactions: 9
I'm confused. Why does she sit upstairs worrying about pumping if Ad only feeds overnight? Why is TNB still a single dad to Alf if Ad only feeds overnight?
Can't keep track of her own lies! A couple of weeks ago she claimed she couldn't do anything for Alf because she was always upstairs breastfeeding!

I bet she's pushing to wean now the house is sold so she can be off with her London friends and go away at weekends. Kids and TNB not invited. She's got her February pink back; remember šŸ¤Ŗ

Also note the lack of potty training updates so he's probably not cracked it with no effort on her part (no shade to the kid, but it'll be Tommy's problem now!).

Reactions: 12
Now that Nanaā€™s fucked off home she canā€™t be bothered to carry on with potty training. If theyā€™re ready then it should only take 3-4 days and theyā€™re dry by day.

Funny Ada doesnā€™t feed in the day but on weekends we get breastfeeding selfies in the day šŸ¤” She fed her at the weird sensory place they didnā€™t need to go to twice. Sheā€™s so full of tit

Reactions: 16
Will she let TNB back in the ā€œmaritalā€ bed when she finishes feeding #Ad? That is the million dollar question!! šŸ˜‚

Will she let TNB back in the ā€œmaritalā€ bed when she finishes feeding #Ad? That is the million dollar question!! šŸ˜‚
The most obvious solution would be to let Ada have Tommys room and Tommy sleep with Ash. But Ash might get cooties

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she thinks stopping breastfeeding will mean unbroken sleep, Iā€™ve got news for her šŸ¤£
---
I wonder if Adaā€™s teeth are saw like Alf's were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She says she never leaves her kids to cry but shes never with them? like what happens when they inevitably cry at lovely day's or with NNB/Rara?

yeah those tears... a crocodile i tell you!

Reactions: 13
I canā€™t believe itā€™s taken a year for her to let Tommy settle Ada. She really thinks Ada belongs to her. The fact sheā€™s mindblown that a father without breasts could settle his baby after spending all her time preaching about dads doing more, is mind blowing šŸ¤£

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion Ashley James #41 tears as fake as her maternal love

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I canā€™t believe itā€™s taken a year for her to let Tommy settle Ada. She really thinks Ada belongs to her. The fact sheā€™s mindblown that a father without breasts could settle his baby after spending all her time preaching about dads doing more, is mind blowing šŸ¤£
She wouldnā€™t have let him try because if he was able, she wouldnā€™t have an excuse for avoiding Alf.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t know why sheā€™s acting like Ada needs her all the time and canā€™t possibly be settled by her own father. Ada is at full long days in childcare with multiple providers, she does days with the childminder, the baby, the nannyā€™s daughter, NNB ā€¦ the idea that Ashley is the only one who can settle her to sleep is hilarious.
its 100% just that Ashley finds it easy to lay down breastfeeding while scrolling her phone but parenting her toddler is too hard so she wants to avoid it at all costs.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.