Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused (I haven't seem the full performance), but I'm not sure Miley gives a crap about her forehead nor did she plan her whole look around making a statement about foreheads šŸ˜‚ or am I wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Having read and seen reports about our King I am under the impression that yes he has cancer and that it was discovered during a routine prostate examination but that it is NOT prostate cancer, this woman really needs to shut the duck up and maybe get her facts right before posting shite on her IG

Reactions: 21
Having read and seen reports about our King I am under the impression that yes he has cancer and that it was discovered during a routine prostate examination but that it is NOT prostate cancer, this woman really needs to shut the duck up and maybe get her facts right before posting shite on her IG
The palace have specifically said that it is not prostate cancer

Reactions: 14
Guys it not Ashleyā€™s fault that she said itā€™s prostate when itā€™s not.

Itā€™s the maternal mental load weighing heavy on her. She canā€™t think about anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What was brill was she said she posted/ fucked up because she was RUSHING TO GET HER CHILDREN šŸ„“šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Either she was uploading it going into lovely day which is a weird time to do it seeing as she had all feckinā€™ day or Tommy had to pick them up because she had something unimportant to do. Either way itā€™s a bullshit excuse and sheā€™s only trying to make herself sound better by being a doting mother šŸ’©

The ā€˜oh noā€™ at the start sounds hilariously stoic/sarcastic

1D5B9FD2-281C-4223-A07D-AF64F65EE221.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t know why she thinks dads are portrayed as suave and sophisticated. Theyā€™re really not. I know sheā€™s familiar with Daddy Pig. And Bandit. In that reel, the guy looks young and single. He is dressed like Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love, who *spoiler* was not the dad character. Itā€™s really not the typical way that dads are depicted. She talks so much shite.
I already commented but hard agree, itā€™s just ridiculous to suggest dads dress like that, like the school run is a catwalk. The thousands of comments/likes on the post agree.

But, taking it further, a Dad is a man whoā€™s impregnated a woman or taken on the care of a child. Why is she suggesting they have some kind of dress code?? Why suggest the same for women?!? Tens of millions of people.

Anyway, trying to find the stat for how many Dads there are, I found, in about 5 mins reading, that employment rates are higher in mothers than male or female non parents. Moreover, while working Mums do significantly more childcare and housework than dads, They do just 12 minutes more work overall in a day than Dads (implying Dads spend more time in a job). In fairness Iā€™m surprised by these stats but they certainly go against much of what she preaches.
So much for ā€œdoing her researchā€
(Office of national statistics(

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s very quiet as usual, having a sulk. Maybe sheā€™s seen the video sheā€™s been tagged in from a breastfeeding fetish account. I feel sick that such a young baby is at the hands of such wrongunā€™s šŸ˜­

1BFF14FE-E7A6-4F6E-8661-11E0AD83142C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s very quiet as usual, having a sulk. Maybe sheā€™s seen the video sheā€™s been tagged in from a breastfeeding fetish account. I feel sick that such a young baby is at the hands of such wrongunā€™s šŸ˜­

View attachment 2739329
This is awful & disgusting, but she is her own worse enemy. She needs to stop flogging her kids faces, especially when she is breastfeeding.

Reactions: 9
I just realised the next week or so is going to be torturous. It's nearly Valentine's so she's going to continually spout drivel about how she was single for 6 years but is now in a long term relationship with 2 kids - shocking! it's almost like time passing is a real thing!!

bingo card for the next few weeks -
1) a Galentine's post all about friendships being more important than relationships (and another reference to moving to London so she can see her Fwends more!)

2) loving HERSELF and not relying on a man's love to validate her (except when she forced Tommy to be her boyfriend)

3) loving her body as it is her children's home (but eating one all plant meal a week, doing PT sessions and getting botox)

4) pink and red outfit ideas for v-day (another pointless reel filmed at home when her children are being looked after by other people)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh and that time are had the BEST Valentineā€™s Day as she invited her mates round to drink Elmea or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just realised the next week or so is going to be torturous. It's nearly Valentine's so she's going to continually spout drivel about how she was single for 6 years but is now in a long term relationship with 2 kids - shocking! it's almost like time passing is a real thing!!

1) a Galentine's post all about friendships being more important than relationships (and another reference to moving to London so she can see her Fwends more!)

2) loving HERSELF and not relying on a man's love to validate her (except when she forced Tommy to be her boyfriend)

3) loving her body as it is her children's home (but eating one all plant meal a week, doing PT sessions and getting botox)

4) pink and red outfit ideas for v-day (another pointless reel filmed at home when her children are being looked after by other people)
5) ā€œremember when I used to throw big dinner parties for all my girlfriends in my pink flatā€
6) ā€œI used to feel unwanted if I couldnā€™t even get a text back on valentines, because society, then I realised I donā€™t need a manā€
7) ā€œwe choose each otherā€
8) ā€œhappy then, happy now. Complete then, complete nowā€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

And gift herself a Vintage Pink heart ring to protect her own heartā€¦from me to me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.