Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she’s acting like Ada needs her all the time and can’t possibly be settled by her own father. Ada is at full long days in childcare with multiple providers, she does days with the childminder, the baby, the nanny’s daughter, NNB … the idea that Ashley is the only one who can settle her to sleep is hilarious.
its 100% just that Ashley finds it easy to lay down breastfeeding while scrolling her phone but parenting her toddler is too hard so she wants to avoid it at all costs.
I’m honestly surprised she’s not freaking out more about stopping breastfeeding and ad growing up, because she’ll have to engage with her and parent her then. It’s literally the only reason Ashley liked the newborn phase, because they don’t *do* anything. I guess that’s why she’s moving to London though - she feels she’ll be able to be out and about more, thus avoiding hanging out with her toddlers

Reactions: 11
I’m honestly surprised she’s not freaking out more about stopping breastfeeding and ad growing up, because she’ll have to engage with her and parent her then. It’s literally the only reason Ashley liked the newborn phase, because they don’t *do* anything. I guess that’s why she’s moving to London though - she feels she’ll be able to be out and about more, thus avoiding hanging out with her toddlers
Because she’ll use it as an excuse to do nothing for the next 2+ years. She’ll moan to Tommy about how long she spent pregnant and then breastfeeding and now it’s his turn! Although his turn probably lasts until they are 18 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s almost done with her mum era. She must be giddy with excitement.
Whenever is she going to do for a personality if she doesn’t have breast feeding or reluctant new mum?!

I think a lot of new mums identify with her about loss of identity, it being hard when they can’t tell you what they want or communicate particularly, being lonely or suffering sleep deprivation etc but after a while it’s just “get the duck on with it”.
She doesn’t want to be the poster girl for the minority who never really find their groove with parenthood, she wants to be everyone’s hero so how is she going to reinvent herself now she’s not single, not a new mum, not travelling the world in a camper mama, not an engaged mother, can’t commit to any one cause… She’ll just be another ‘fashion at 40’ influencer surely?

Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t think she would, she wouldn’t risk another boy!
I don't think she will either. unless she has to shill natural cycles and they have an accident. although that would require Tommy to be reinstated in the non-marital bed.

I really hope she doesnt. It would genuinely raise my opinion of her if she was truly done and was honest about why. She hates being a mum, especially to young children. I just wish she would realise that parenting older children and teenagers effectively depends on having really invested in their early childhoods. so she needs to get on that urgently, esp with regards to Alfie. school in 18 months - he needs help and proper attention asap rocky.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The lets film myself crying always gets me 🤣
To remind herself that “some parts of motherhood are just really tit”.
She has an entire IG post history for that!

ETA: Which parts has she actually liked?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her “cool mum outfit inspo” = dressing like a hooker with your knickers on show #notforthemalegaze

IMG_5176.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her outfits always look the same and they’re always so bad!!!

The tagging of Cat Janice in her weird cool-mum-but-actually-all-mums-are-cool spiel was so strange.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.