Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad to think those children have never had a normal experience with their Mum alone....like sitting in a supermarket trolley, walking around the shops, sitting on a picnic rug at a park, going to the post office/pharmacy/bank, walking around the block to a playground, sitting on a park bench etc.
And any experiences they do have (with other adults in attendance of course) are all filmed for content.

Yes it's hard for all of us the first time we take two kids out with only one parent but we do it to give our kids experiences ... or out of sheer necessity. And why can't she go anywhere locally she doesn't live in a ghetto?

Where does she get her groceries? Do we think she gets them delivered? Who handles the food shop?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Very sad to think those children have never had a normal experience with their Mum alone....like sitting in a supermarket trolley, walking around the shops, sitting on a picnic rug at a park, going to the post office/pharmacy/bank, walking around the block to a playground, sitting on a park bench etc.
And any experiences they do have (with other adults in attendance of course) are all filmed for content.

Yes it's hard for all of us the first time we take two kids out with only one parent but we do it to give our kids experiences ... or out of sheer necessity. And why can't she go anywhere locally she doesn't live in a ghetto?

Where does she get her groceries? Do we think she gets them delivered? Who handles the food shop?
I was just thinking this, does she never just need to nip out for nappies/wipes/milk?

Reactions: 9
The food shop and meal planning didn’t last long did it 😂 She would’ve praised herself for doing it instead of looking forward to an AllPlants when the littleshhh are in bed. #Ad.

She’ll do the food shop in the day when they’re in childcare. An abundance of snacks for the littleshhh and the rest stuff for her and Tommy. She can return to M&S round the corner now Sainsburys have dumped her.

Reactions: 4
Jesus christ she's so useless.I used to have 2 babies in a twin pram and a toddler on a buggy board attached to the pram,walking to town,park,duck pond,playgroup,friends etc.What does she mean by Alf needs a lot of attention?Just take the kids to the local park ffs.Omg this has wound me up.
also from what we see Alf needs very little attention - just a screen shoved infront of his face

Reactions: 4
She should have done it when Ad was small. There is literally no reason not to and I’m gobsmacked to be honest but it’s obviously got to the point where it’s something she feels she can’t overcome. And yeah if he equally shocked by a man saying the same thing.
I was just thinking this, does she never just need to nip out for nappies/wipes/milk?
She’ll get Uber eats grocery delivery in those circumstances I imagine.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.