Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dresses like a 60 year old widow out have a Chardonnay spritz fuelled lunch…. I’ve never come across a mum who aspires to look in any way similar to what she wears in these uncalled for reels.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2742275
How is anyone doing anything practical in a tight, non-stretch, floor length skirt??
She does NOTHING practical. Perfect for staring at yourself in the phone in and admiring your skin
---
She dresses like a 60 year old widow out have a Chardonnay spritz fuelled lunch…. I’ve never come across a mum who aspires to look in any way similar to what she wears in these uncalled for reels.
It’s really weird because there’s a very definite “ look ” around at the minute, or aesthetic as the cool kids say. It’s easy to copy because it’s everywhere.

Reactions: 4
What in the name of blurry hands is this pose 🤣🤣

View attachment 2742352
“Guys, this is a great look for cool mums to wear to hide those tired eyes from waking up once in the night and sticking your baby in front of a screen at 4am, but also for being able to completely ignore your child so their father will have to parent instead. Can you cope with the patriarchy? Anyway, off to do some work in bed wearing entirely grey while I claim I’ve got my pink back”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha, we've not heard much from Lunchbox for a while 🤣
Hope this doesn't get them blocked

IMG_1484.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn’t think it could get much worse on the car seat safety front with Ash but it seems Made In Chelsea cast members are complete thick cunts…

E43604B1-12E8-4C59-8ED6-AC2B5F29E608.jpeg

Yes, they are indeed speeding down the motorway

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Look I'm all for women feeling comfortable breastfeeding in public, but that video of her breastfeeding Alfie on the beach in her stories is the biggest display of attention seeking. Give it a rest.

Reactions: 19
Kat Kenyon and Charlotte Leamann have cool mum style. Ashley looks dated and frumpy. She isn’t cool and that’s okay.

Reactions: 2
Look I'm all for women feeling comfortable breastfeeding in public, but that video of her breastfeeding Alfie on the beach in her stories is the biggest display of attention seeking. Give it a rest.
100% this. And I’ve breastfed both my kids for more than three years each. But could honestly not tell you when either of their ‘last’ feeds were. Is that just me, or is it weird to not only know when the last feed was, but have it filmed and ready to roll out at a minute’s notice?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
100% this. And I’ve breastfed both my kids for more than three years each. But could honestly not tell you when either of their ‘last’ feeds were. Is that just me, or is it weird to not only know when the last feed was, but have it filmed and ready to roll out at a minute’s notice?
That’s because you did it for love, not content.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
3 under 3 surely isn’t a claim if the childminder took the shot. What the actual duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.