Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh you're so right about bracing for the single life comparison rehashed content.

have to say I'm loving her getting a roasting in the comments for rushing her content when it's literally her job.
Although there's far too many sycophants massaging her ego for my liking šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 8
Honestly she's a bleeping car crash isn't she? The sooner she realises that ALL she is is a good looking woman with a great figure a cracking pair of legs and humungous tits the better. #notforthemalegaze

Reactions: 11
Do you think shes been frog marched to The Tower and beheaded?
Wearing her blue Serena dress
---
I wonder if TM have had words with her. Sheā€™s quick to be ā€˜part of the familyā€™ šŸ¤® but you have to represent them. Idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t know why she thinks dads are portrayed as suave and sophisticated. Theyā€™re really not. I know sheā€™s familiar with Daddy Pig. And Bandit. In that reel, the guy looks young and single. He is dressed like Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love, who *spoiler* was not the dad character. Itā€™s really not the typical way that dads are depicted. She talks so much shite.
View attachment 2738610
I'd love to know where she finds these dads lol. My hubby is a dad, he wears jeans,star wars tshirts and crocs most of the time lmfao šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ā€œIā€™m Adaā€™s home, but as soon as she turns one, SEE YA! Donā€™t let the door hit you on the way out, Ad!!!ā€

No information out there about weaning gently?? Is she kidding? Thereā€™s HEAPS of information. Also, which bit was ā€œgentleā€ about shoving an breastfeed child into childcare when you knew she refused a bottle?? The equivalent would be going on to a hotel for a few nights and leaving nana to take care of it.

She showed her breastfeeding out in public the other day? So I donā€™t believe the only overnight thing, except that Ash is hardly ever with her during the day.

Reactions: 16
Is she actually stupid?

A matter of days after Brianna Gheyā€™s classmate and friend were sentenced for stabbing her to death. Partly driven by one due to her being trans.

Where the girl had a kill list of others.

IMG_7890.jpeg
IMG_7891.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Next time Ash harps on about how hard she works and what a juggle she has, she should take a look at GynaeGeek's instagram post ( she has 15 month old twins + her husband is also a Ob/Gyn Dr) don't think he dresses like a dad either

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Everything is going great for Ash! House is sold, so theyā€™re moving back to London soon and that pesky baby is almost Tommyā€™s problem!

Predicting a post around Adā€™s birthday of how Ash didnā€™t need to worry about weaning because Ada is such an old soul, Ash just sat her down and had a conversation about it. Or something else about how Ada magically weaned, so Ash can pretend that she was willing to keep martyring herself (her opinion, not mine) but Ada decided she was done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That burn book thing has actually really shown either how self-absorbed she is, or that she doesnā€™t give a flying duck what she does for engagement.

Itā€™s been ALL OVER the news. It was a horrific crime.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Still waiting for my 3.5yo to self wean! Starting to have to be a bit more intentional now I have twins on the way! She was still feeding 3-5 times a day at Adaā€™s age šŸ¤£ (and every 2-3 hours every night!)

Interesting how Ashley is asking how to stop breastfeeding without it being traumatic for the babyā€¦ when she went cold turkey with Alf they were on holiday and at the time she said Tommy had to take him out of the room in the middle of the night because he was hysterical for hours and she couldnā€™t handle being around him! (Not saying she shouldā€™ve continued feeding him, everyone is entitled to wean whenever suits themā€¦ but pretty sure she wasnā€™t that bothered at the time at how traumatic it may have been to him)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm confused. Why does she sit upstairs worrying about pumping if Ad only feeds overnight? Why is TNB still a single dad to Alf if Ad only feeds overnight?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.