Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rolls eyes 🙄

even her follow up statement is poorly wrote she doesn’t wish them what?

IMG_9575.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
OH JUST HAVE A DAY OFF AND SHUT UP ASH

Who calls mums frumpy???!! She holds mums in the lowest regard. SHE thinks mums are frumpy and boring!
Literally only person who bangs on about mums being frumpy is HER!
---
So he asks ‘what happened Mummy’ and she stares lovingly at herself. Answer the poor child.
So sad she completely ignores his question or acknowledge him 😣

Reactions: 7
So sad she completely ignores his question or acknowledge him 😣
bleeping mental. He's talking to her and she's just there in some narcissistic trance staring at herself on the screen. She is what psychological horror films are made of.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The amount of comments cheering Ashley on makes me feel nauseous. But I challenge anyone to find a person in this country who would disagree with her. Of course everyone opposes it. It’s not worth hailing her to become bleeping PM over it. Her followers are just as a thick as her. But also, she’s picked a topic where she knows everyone will agree with her and cheer her on. Her narcissism is off the chart right now. She thinks every single follower will be wishing mon - weds away so they can gawp at her on TM on Thursday.

Lastly, who the duck poses for photos with their pram on the nursery run? It’s such a novelty for her. Almost as cringe as slagging the King off 5 minutes after he tells the world he has cancer.

Crunchy curled
Uneducated
Narcissist
twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If anyone wants to see a frozen botoxed orangeforehead take a look at Emily Norris 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think there was one other solitary person looking at Mileys performance and thinking about her forehead. She needs help this woman. Again it’s her cheerleaders disturb me the most WTAF like 🥴🤣

Reactions: 16
She loathes cancer. Lol.

I think very little of Ash, but even I didn’t think she was in favour of cancer. What an odd thing to say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know why she thinks dads are portrayed as suave and sophisticated. They’re really not. I know she’s familiar with Daddy Pig. And Bandit. In that reel, the guy looks young and single. He is dressed like Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love, who *spoiler* was not the dad character. It’s really not the typical way that dads are depicted. She talks so much shite.
629383CF-4DAD-40FE-B170-03FCAAC2E130.jpeg

Reactions: 14
I don’t think there was one other solitary person looking at Mileys performance and thinking about her forehead. She needs help this woman. Again it’s her cheerleaders disturb me the most WTAF like 🥴🤣
im not an avid Miley fan or follower but I know she had a horrible time with her marriage ending... I saw a clip of that performance on tik tok earlier and it made me smile. I thought go on girl, what a lovely, powerful performance. I didn’t feel the need to critique her appearance or whether she’d had any kind of enhancements, I just felt happy for her.
And I thought Ashley was supposed to be the no1 feminist, seems to me she is only a feminist as long as she’s the one being adored. Definitely doesn’t come across as a girls girl to me.

Reactions: 22
im not an avid Miley fan or follower but I know she had a horrible time with her marriage ending... I saw a clip of that performance on tik tok earlier and it made me smile. I thought go on girl, what a lovely, powerful performance. I didn’t feel the need to critique her appearance or whether she’d had any kind of enhancements, I just felt happy for her.
And I thought Ashley was supposed to be the no1 feminist, seems to me she is only a feminist as long as she’s the one being adored. Definitely doesn’t come across as a girls girl to me.
Same as that. She was buzzing with her win. I wouldn’t be a major fan either. But when she said why are ye all acting like ye don’t know this song I was like go on girl. Ashley is bitter and twisted.

Were there articles or online comments about Miley’s face? Why did it even occur to her to make it a thing? It comes across as really patronising. Stunning, brave Miley.

If you’re so concerned Ash, maybe worry about your own frozen face??

Were there articles or online comments about Miley’s face? Why did it even occur to her to make it a thing? It comes across as really patronising. Stunning, brave Miley.

If you’re so concerned Ash, maybe worry about your own frozen face??
Jealous. I sing for a living and even though it’s not my thing you say hats off for a brill performance. She looked AMAZING , she sounded great and had the crowd in the palm of her hand. Ashley could never. Zero talent.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.