Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how all this “ normalise bare skin and texture etc” is right after the “look how good my skins looking at the minute, it’s so nice”. Hardly normalising anything by waiting until your skin looks its best to post about it.

Reactions: 12
If I didn't work full time, commute to London, be full time parent to my child, do all my housework and do all the cooking, I'd have great skin too.

You don't need supplements, expensive monthly skin lotions or fancy facials - you just need to be a lazy fucker doing the bare minimum in life.

Reactions: 20
No one with a normal life and responsibilities cares about aging skin as much as Trashley.

We all realise there is so much more to life than what we look like but she seems to pin everything on her looks (but pretends she doesn’t and society is at fault)

Reactions: 13
Cheek of her posting about Miley’s moving forehead to say it should be normalised / celebrated when she gets hers frozen 15 times a year? Also, Miley could have had a small tweak here and there. It’s possible to have Botox without completely freezing your expression. Regardless, why is she so obsessed? Seems like another sloppy way of getting people to comment “Yesss, thank you SO much for posting this!!!”

Reactions: 21
I cannot understand how she can justify posting about normalising normal skin / foreheads that move and then get botox herself? Can you imagine the criticism if she posted about veganism or the environment whilst eating meat or flying in private jets?! How is this any different? Ashley if you truly believe skin flaws should be normalised, get yourself off the damn botox and show some authenticity and integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cheek of her posting about Miley’s moving forehead to say it should be normalised / celebrated when she gets hers frozen 15 times a year? Also, Miley could have had a small tweak here and there. It’s possible to have Botox without completely freezing your expression. Regardless, why is she so obsessed? Seems like another sloppy way of getting people to comment “Yesss, thank you SO much for posting this!!!”
Tbh it looks to me like Miley has had botoxx but it’s wearing off! Her eyebrows and face doesn’t move organically to me. And seriously, I don’t give a duck about people’s foreheads. I had to watch it like 4 times to realise what the duck she was talking about, she had like 3 lines on her forehead 😂😂

also her sharing that ‘dad’ reel. None of the dads know I dress like that 😂 and as a single mum, I’ve never had any problems with being found attractive (not blowing my own trumpet, I’m definitely not ‘typically attractive’ and could never be a model) and never been called frumpy. I know plenty of men who find the disheveled look attractive. Joggers, mum bun and looking frazzled af, I know many people who find that look attractive. Mums are hot! We’re capable, we’re fierce and we’re still sexy even when we’re covered in snot and porridge. The amount of young guys I’ve matched with on dating apps who love dating mums is unbelievable 😂 why does she tit on the female population so much?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does being a mum mean frumpy?
As a single mother, I would like it known that I am not undatable. I have actually consciously uncoupled from dating 😂

IMG_7776.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OH JUST HAVE A DAY OFF AND SHUT UP ASH

Who calls mums frumpy???!! She holds mums in the lowest regard. SHE thinks mums are frumpy and boring!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Miley is 31!! Literally no one is questioning her forehead, that post just shows how obsessed with looks and ageing Ashley is. No one else with a toddler and a baby has time to obsess over this tit.

Reactions: 16
What about people mocking dad bods, dad dancing, dressing like a grandad / wearing dad trainers etc, there are plenty of ways in which being a dad is seen as uncool and unattractive. Her narrative is so warped not to mention boring.

Reactions: 26
Why does being a mum mean frumpy?
As a single mother, I would like it known that I am not undatable. I have actually consciously uncoupled from dating 😂

View attachment 2737673
Mate, same! 🫶🏼

I was about to post the same screen shot too because she makes me boil with bleeping rage, honestly 😤 Projecting her toxicity once again. Funny how it’s always masked as “society” in her posts when really she means herself. She thinks mums are frumpy and she is always digging at single mums 🤬 Leave us the duck alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The least maternal woman shouting out on TV that more funds should go to baby banks, food banks and schools. 4 years ago she probably didn't even realise these places existed, let alone support them.

The portrait will only cost £8m if all public bodies order one so the simple solution would be not to order but those funds will still not be directed to places they're needed the most as the the Cabinet Office aren't responsible for those areas.

Reactions: 9
She’s totally jealous the Kings able to flog portraits of himself for 8million quid. Her portraits are gathering dust behind her DJ decks in the hallway

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First of all, the “I started dressing like a dad” reel. Oh yeah cos dad’s are always doing the school run in a tux or full cream outfit. What a bleeping idiot she is. There’s nothing Dad about it,. Once again she’s found something that doesn’t even make sense to fit her crappy narrative.

Second, I believe she’s posted that knowing the news about Charles to get more comments in light of it. She’s capitalising on a man’s cancer diagnosis.
I don’t disagree it’s an unnecessary spend but what exactly does she think 8 million is going to do, cure the poverty crisis?

Reactions: 14
Miley is barely over 30! She’s seen the hair and assumed she’s an older woman 😆 Who gives a tit about whether she has Botox or not?! If I had a body like Miley I’d probably not care if my face looked like a sultana.

Also ‘love them’ with a pic of the kids in their buggy. Yeah, good. That’s the base minimum.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.