Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he asks ‘what happened Mummy’ and she stares lovingly at herself. Answer the poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel for Tommy and his lack of balls. Been frogmarched to Hamleys/central to do something they’ve already been to, stupidly jet lagged and unable to keep his eyes open. She couldn’t give a tit about that man.

Poor Alf asking her questions and she’s just gawping at herself on the phone point blank ignoring him. He didn’t have the f’ing co-ordination or fine motor skills to make a bracelet! She’s mental!
View attachment 2736231
She always does that to him. Whenever he has the cheek to go out or she knows he might be tired, she plans an activity that involves a super early start on an early train into London the next day. She’s a pathetic, nasty POW.
We’ve had many bracelets making sessions over the years. At home. Why can’t she just be at home with the children I’m sure they would appreciate a home day doing arts and crafts in their safe place. Scrap that. What should be their safe space but it’s actually just a set for all their narcissistic mothers filming of them for content. I know all children are different but my child loves nothing more than the weekends where there is no alarm or dashing about then out the house early, just spending time in PJs just hanging out with and cuddling mama. She doesn’t want to interact with her children unless it’s organised, public, gifted Instagram content. And a place to show off her AFF linked clothes (and skin) that SOOO many of ‘you guys messaged me about’. Yup, she had no intention of sharing the links otherwise and her outfit of the day not at all carefully curated and filmed for that very purpose.

Reactions: 21
Alf sits in that room bcoz it’s soo similar to watching the tv which we know is all he knows how to do
Right?!? She’s shocked that he focused on it for 24 minutes. It’s basically a giant TV and the kid can barely walk?
---
Have we actually seen a video of Ada properly crawling as yet? It seems odd that she’d mention her crawling around the exhibit but not show a video. Bearing in mind Ashley films everything! I remember her army crawling on NYE but not being up on her knees as yet.
Nope!! I don’t think she can and I don’t think she’s cruising furniture either. We’d have seen it. She always looks plonked on her bottom. I’d have expected her crawling all around that exhibit, cruising along the walls etc. No one would be commenting on her mobility at all if Ash didn’t keep saying how advanced she is and stupid things like, “she’ll be walking in a few days!”

Reactions: 11
I bet all Tommy wanted to do was chill at home and watch football. That bracelet activity was so pointless and could have been done at home.

Reactions: 18
It really pisses me off that she was gifted this pram and doesn’t declare it and doesn’t use it correctly!!! It should have the bumper bar on also but she’s clearly too lazy and doesn’t give a duck about the littles safety!!

I want to upgrade my current pram of this brand and I want to message them and say it’s really putting me off spending almost £450 on a new pram from them when their ‘ambassadors’ get them gifted and can’t be arsed to use them correctly!!

Reactions: 12
God he really is a no balls though. ‘Hey Tommy I know you just flew back from the USA but would you like to come to Hamleys and watch me make a bracelet for Alf and stare at an exhibition I’ve already been to because it shuts the kids up for 25 min? I’ll even wear my stinky jumper’

Well the answer should have been ‘….. no, you’re insane’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This whole ‘just a reminder my skin has pores’ just screams ‘I know I’m beautiful and everyone thinks it but just to caveat I do have lines and a few pores’.
Stop going on about it we don’t care 🙄

2410B236-A3C8-4F86-920F-9B6AAA9B1BFB.jpeg

Aka GIFT ME ONE

Reactions: 16
This whole ‘just a reminder my skin has pores’ just screams ‘I know I’m beautiful and everyone thinks it but just to caveat I do have lines and a few pores’.
And ‘can anyone recommend gift me a facial’

IMG_7724.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I would say poor TNB but he needs to grow some balls and stand up to her! Traipsing around central London doing pointless tit the day after a long haul flight is insane, my husband would point blank refuse (and he’s a really good sport).

This feels very manipulative… here’s my perfect skin that I’m trying to pass off as flawed, and if you thought badly of me for doing that then YOU are not a supportive woman. Troll.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

View attachment 2736861
Aka GIFT ME ONE
I don’t need a reminder my skin has pores. I assume it does but really JFC I’ve got a million things to think about before I get to my pores

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just ETA at the same time. Great minds 🤣
I saw your ETA after I posted and I honestly thought I was losing my mind and had missed it before 🤣
---
I wonder if she’d already told Alf they were going, so Tommy couldn’t then say no or it would be his ‘fault’ for letting Alf down.

She’s a master manipulator.
---
Ohh she’s copying her new BFF

EFF05E11-0F10-4274-B043-5EA7111B00B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
“Normal skin is normal but I want expensive treatments for free to improve it”
The other day it was the best it’s been and she could stop starting at it. Funny how now she’s decided to post it without make-up to show how ‘normal’ it is.

re the quote -
I don’t call her a dick head to feel superiour, I call her it because she is indeed a dick head.

Reactions: 15
tommy grow some balls, take the kids and leave this insufferable hag

why oh why did she have kids. she literally cannot communicate with EITHER of them. Alf looked a bleeping MESS like a consumptive victorian child. here she is bragging about her bleeping skin and begging for facials. how can her in laws (🤢) not see through this narcissism???????? im done i actually dislike her

Reactions: 20
I hope Skin & Me call it quits after this. She’s the worst influencer. Not to mention the way she says ‘dozer’. IT’S DOSE-ER.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.