Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
She’s only holding Alfie bcos it’s his bday so that makes her centre of attention holding the bday boy. Any other time she’s in charge of Angel Ad and Alf is held by TNB. You’re so transparent Trashley!

Reactions: 24

potatoface431

Chatty Member
She’s such a princess it’s unreal. I’m solo parenting two kids on my own, I’ve had to go and work a 10 hour shift on 3 hours sleep. Then pick up the kids, cook, do all the things parents do, then do it all again the next day. ALONE. Much like many parents do! I’ve had sickness and diarrhoea and had to parent whilst sat on the toilet for a majority of the day before. She’s an absolute joke. Parenting is hard for everyone but she really doesn’t see her privilege at all! She has a partner who helps, family who help, a job that isn’t particularly demanding, her kids are at childcare most of the time! She’s such a knobhead 😂

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
She’s got such odd views.

She does realise that you can be a long term stay at home parent and NOT be a complete slave to your husband? 4 children over 21 years has seen me be a SAHM all that time and will be for a long time more.

I still have an equal relationship. I don’t serve my husband. He cooks, cleans and looks after the children too, because, shock horror, we are two adults who work as a team.

Where does she get these bizarre, polarised views from?

• Heart

Larahk

Chatty Member
If you could tell my 14 month old who eats a tonne, still drinks milk but doesn’t sleep more than 2 hours at night, to sleep better. Go for it 🤣

Sleep is developmental and having an 8mo who sleeps all night is an absolute luxury and not typical. Ada will still need a milk intake until she’s 1 and I would do the same as Ashley. As much as I loathe her.
For the record both my kids were shit sleepers so I am NOT preaching here 🤣 but while we are all on the topic, I think in Ada's case she is waking/feeding so often at night because she:
A. Never gets a chance to have a decent nap in a cot in a quiet space. We saw this with Alfie too.
B. Never sees her mother other than to BF and is at the childminder from dawn to dusk, so she is seeking connection when she does wake to feed.
C. Was dumped at the child minder at 6months old for 4 days a week, despite not taking a bottle at all. This lead to her being reliant on her nighttime feeds for nutrition and comfort and the pattern continued.
D. The sleeplessness is worsened by the lack of routine and Ashley shoving a screen in her face when she does wake.
(I mean, we all know these points already!)

But I do not doubt that Ashley is fabricating and exaggerating how often #Ad wakes, for content and also to make it seem like she is such an exhausted, devoted working mother.

EDIT sorry @willowtree2 I shouldn't really have 'replied' to you then, because I agree with you wholeheartedly ☺ just hit reply x

Last edited:
  • Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
You’d think if he loves meeting characters so much they might take him to Disneyland Paris instead of the Maldives.

sasbeep

VIP Member
Of course “a friend” recommended the ADHD quiz 😂 Ashley James can wheel out a friend for every occasion but mysteriously never ever sees any of them!

• Haha

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - Ashley James - who can parent Alf in my place? Chase is on the case!

Can you tell my toddler is also OBSESSED with paw patrol?! Can you cope?

• Haha
  • Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Oh FUCK OFF with your blasé talk of ‘intrusive thoughts’ and thinking you’re ‘going to die’.

The windscreen was frozen - welcome to winter
The bin men were there - welcome to adulthood
The sun was low - welcome to winter again

IMG_6070.jpeg

Intrusive thoughts when driving are (amongst others) ‘I could just drive fast into that barrier / tree / river’ or ‘what if a lorry hits me and I never go home to my children’.

Not the fucking BIN LORRY IN YOUR WAY

• Angry

lalalalaletmecomplain

It blows my mind that Ashley never seems to try to work out the root cause of the waking and then fix it. If my baby woke up that much in an hour I’d be like right what’s wrong - change, more milk, wind, temp, still no? Ok down with us for a reset while we talk but tv off. Let’s reevaluate wake windows. She’s just like “oh you’re awake, oh never mind, come and stare at this bright moving screen so I don’t have to do anything with you.” We knew Alf was waking up early from being cold immediately but she just moaned for months and changed nothing. She’s bafflingly dumb.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
IMG_0874.jpeg
Aww look she didn’t leave Tommy out. Here’s his party bag😂
---
Funny it’s now “emails not getting through” as opposed to her passive aggressive dig at them a week ago. She deffo got this for free I reckon. Think she’s got some kind of infatuation with Lucy? Didn’t she have a kids party here and then wearing the matching outfit NYE. Not an original thought in her air head.
IMG_0875.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

aggytha

VIP Member
IMG_4143.png

Using her instinct yet again. Perfect. How about using your BRAIN and get this boy some support. 🙃

• Sad
  • Heart

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
Cause she's a liar. All she does is moan about night wakes and how she wants her evenings back (note to Ash: you literally have every single one of your days back so stop being greedy) but I guess every so often she decides to put out this creepy I am her home nonsense to try and look like the perfect mommy
Ada is in the same sleepsuit in all of these night feed photos, I wouldn't put it past Trash to have taken loads of photos during one feed and then keep using them for content - because she's such a martyr blah blah blah

Reactions: 23

jklmnop

This is really upsetting. I work in a related field - I won't say in what capacity as she's proven herself to be a knob about people's personal and professional information - and I just can't understand why she's waiting to be told whether her child needs support or not.

Alf will one day grow into adulthood: his champions along the way should be his parents. Whatever a child's needs are, whatever their circumstances, he deserves to be fought for and guided. He deserves to have the best possible life, whatever that looks like! Call me strange but I think that outlook begins the moment a child is conceived... not when the chance of making money out of "parenting" and oversharing shows itself. 🤷🏼‍♀️

For those of you fighting your way in this broken system, I hope you have professionals shouting loudly alongside you. If you don't (sadly, I know it happens), then IPSEA is an amazing organisation. There are model letters and guidance regarding SEND, including parental requests for an EHCP. SENDIASS are great too. I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to link their websites but a quick search will bring them up.

• Heart

Raa

VIP Member
She’s so threatened by her sister she always says how they’ve done things differently

So her "I work sooooooo hard" consists of a putting her face on...travel...have someone top up face...briefly prep...film for brief segment...have breakfast out...film something else...home by lunchtime...emails in bed for the remainder of the day....damn where do I sign up? Tommy you are being mugged off.

littlepup

VIP Member
The Doona is specifically not to be used for sleeping or unsupervised. It says in the manual. She’s a dangerous moron and she advertises it to the world.

• Sad