Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I don’t get why she makes life so hard for herself with the co sleeping and feeding 5 x a night - my 8 month old has been sleeping through the night in her own room from 6 months old. I make sure she gets enough calories from food AND milk during the day so that we all get a good night sleep.
A baby who sleeps, sleeps.

A baby who wakes, wakes.

My child was appropriately breastfed and actual food-fed in the day and I co-slept and fed in the night. For much longer than the stage Ashley is currently at.

Each to their own but you can’t make a baby sleep, and they could be waking for comfort rather than hunger/thirst.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes I found the post on her grid. She said while the other toddlers listened to the instructions, Alf was playing with cones and didn’t do anything he was supposed to do.
Literally NO child does what they’re supposed to be doing the whole time at these classes! It’s just meant to be a bit of active fun. Mine walks around with a cone on his head yelling that he’s a wizard for most of it and probably only goes because he gets a pain au chocolat in the cafe after. So what? He has a laugh with his little friends and it’s a bit of structure to a Saturday morning. She’s so ignorant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

lalalalaletmecomplain

I also think his issues stem from shit parenting. What is it we see he struggles with?

Movement/co-ordination - from being kept in a buggy, not offered suitable opportunity to develop his physical skills ie playgrounds, bikes, stairs etc

Hair sensitivity - from them not taking the time to do it gently or in a fun way. Same with teeth brushing.

Speech - from being spoken to like a baby, only reading “that’s not my” books.

Eating - from being allowed to have an iPad and safe foods constantly, not being exposed a variety of foods, not being part of a mealtime with conversation and modelling eating.

Concentration - from being allowed to flick through YouTube videos

what have I missed?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I think it's so cute that whatever we talk about on here, a few days later Ash will post some stories responding to us. When she talks about all her different "friends", it's us she's on about 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
The winning thread title, with a massive 48 likes, came from @lalalalaletmecomplain but it was too long :( “I’m a really good mum, I trust my intuition, won’t let a little thing like Alf’s development get in the way of my ambition”

Runner up, with 44 likes, used instead from @willowtree2

This thread is definitely gaining traction. Thread title selections are now getting more likes than Ashley gets comments on her grid posts.

Short recap as I need to get ready for work, feel free to add :)

She’s still a massive twat, terrible mother and part time feminist. Screw the patriarchy, she doesn’t need a man, only to lay her pjs out for her and to take care of Alf.

Alf turned 3, happy birthday Alfie! He blew a birthday candle out for the first time. He didn’t understand birthdays before so they didn’t bother celebrating them… Adeline turns 1 in March, will she get a party or even an acknowledgement?

Alf got Xmas presents more suited to a 12 month old, and slept through swimming so that Ash could like her dream family of 3 life with TNB and Adeline.

She’s landed a job on this morning, spoiler alert, she’s still terrible on TV

House still hasn’t sold, life will be terrible a little while longer but fear not living in London will fix everything.

Oh, and she definitely reads here, we are getting more than a subtle nod our way these days. Hiya Ash! Nice to have you with us.

Lovely day xx

Reactions: 29

sasbeep

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
I don’t get why she makes life so hard for herself with the co sleeping and feeding 5 x a night - my 8 month old has been sleeping through the night in her own room from 6 months old. I make sure she gets enough calories from food AND milk during the day so that we all get a good night sleep.
I mean Ashley’s a dick but this is the stupidest comment. Some babies sleep well and some don’t. Your baby doesn’t sleep through the night because you make sure she gets enough calories in the day.
Come back when you’ve been blessed with a non sleeper 😂

Anyway back to Ash, that breastfeeding photo is utterly ridiculous. There is absolutely no need to post that to hundreds of thousands of followers (bots but still!). It’s such an invasion of Ada’s privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
TNB has gone to pick up the kids at 6.30pm???? When Trash has been home all day? She really can’t have them by herself can she?! But yet she’s a really good mum?

• Wow
  • Sad

littlepup

VIP Member
What happened to the meal planning and weekly shop?
Why is she complaining she has to eat and tidy when the kids are in bed? Why not eat together and engage the kids with some household jobs? She claims TNB does them anyway.
How much mess is there when the kids have been out all day, home at 6.30 to be fed and bathed before a 7-30/8 bed. She and TNB allegedly worked all day and dinner was a one plate microwave meal? What is she cleaning up?
We know from her pyjamas she’s not doing load after load of laundry and she has a bloody cleaner.
It’s just all total bollocks! She wants to watch TV and look for bullshit on her phone to whinge about after, in her words, “playing” dress up all day.
Oh and the comments on Pammy were generally nice, does she rely on the fact that no one checks?!

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I don’t understand this latest from her! If they are considering the possibility that he might be neurodiverse then they need to be speaking to the HV or local SEN team asap! Get him on the waiting lists for Speech and Occupational Therapy and an assessment with the paediatrician. Of course it doesn’t matter if a child is autistic from the point of view of a parent, you will love them regardless, but the ‘label’ is what they need to get the right support when they start school. Not ‘caring’ about it and sticking your head in the sand won’t help at all.

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘Given I won’t have a wedding, I think this is the closest I’ve got to having one’

A kids birthday party?

• Haha
  • Wow

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine anyone I know throwing a party for their child and making sure they got a photo of themself standing alone with balloons etc in the background to post online. The definition of self obsessed.

• Haha

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Either way, I don't care.

You absolutely should! Set the wheels in motion now so if he is ND, he can get all the appropriate support and help he needs as he's been failed at every corner so far.

I'm really hoping this is just poor phrasing.

My 21 year old daughter was undiagnosed until she was 18+ and life was hard for her. I could be here all day explaining what she went through but the one thing I wish is that she'd got her diagnosis at Alf's age as it would have changed her life.

• Heart

starshine89

She will have to apply for state schools in Nov this year if thats the route they go down. i guess we will be treated to endless stories about how unfair the system is and its all the conservative governments fault
---
So the dolls house that was just for Alf has stayed in the playroom after all. That’s the matting in the playroom!!
She spends more time playing with the dolls house than playing with her actual children
---
‘I’m her home. We’re one’

Pass me the bucket 🤮 She’s never said that about Alf!
Maybe I’m a terrible Mum but I find night wakes soooo hard and stressful

hos is she waking up hourly and saying how amazing it is ITS TORTURE no matter how lovely and cuddly your babies are

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
We all know she barely works despite her harping on about the juggle 🥱 But today has really got to me, as all she has done is dumped her kids, then had a PT session followed by a styling (I use this term lightly) session with Tattle London Shopper. None of that is fucking work, it’s basically a day to yourself. I’m feeling sick as a dog today and still had to be up early, get my toddler ready for nursery, then drag myself through a full proper working day when I really could have done with a rest. She’s a fucking joke.

• Heart