Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
She's a psychotic idiot. Of course she should still love her child even if he was ND- no one is saying otherwise. It's nuts that she'd even write that as though that's extremely virtuous of her and we'll all be super impressed by her; and not just a normal thing for a mother to think, so normal it would never even need to be said out loud. You can love your child for exactly who they are and also get them the support they need so that they can reach their own potential - whatever that may be or look like. So she and Tommy suspect he might be ND and yet they constantly take him out places all day where he's clearly uncomfortable with no support given to him or accommodations (that may not be the right word?) made for him to help make him more comfortable, other than throwing an iPad at him. So they suspect he may be ND and so they make things worse for him? What
What the heck is she talking about, saying she wishes she had found out she was ND before now - she hasn't found out anything. How can she NOT see that quickly turning the conversation on Alf back onto HER and how SHE has struggled is so so so jarring and gross. She's that self obsessed she doesn't even realise how it looks, it's as though she literally can't help turning everything around to her. Well I remember the time she quickly u-turned a conversation about a man dying in the hotel they were staying at back onto her and how terrible it was for her, so ya know. Nothing is off limits.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

theaceofstace

I know everyone has their ways of getting babies back to sleep after a night wake, but on what planet is parking them in front of the telly a sensible option?! My daughter is a day older than Ada and is waking 3-4 times at the min. I stick an AirPod in and enjoy a podcast while I cuddle, shush, pat, all that jazz. like hell am I sticking the telly on and making her think it’s party time!!!

Attachments

• Heart
I still can’t get over her shitty post yesterday saying Alf doesn’t even need to speak because she knows what he wants through ✨telepathy✨

DO YOU AYE? Because I’m pretty bloody well connected to my son but sometimes he wants to scare people on the bus with his hideous plastic velociraptor we got from a museum, sometimes he wants to lay in my bed and drink juice, sometimes he wants to poke crisps into a bit of cheese or get his colouring book out. How do I know?! Because I bloody well communicate with him and make sure I’m interested in what he says!!! WTF would you want to miss a funny chat with your child?! Telepathy my fucking arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
LOL that she even thinks ‘responding to my baby’s needs’ is some holy grail top level parenting. It’s basically the minimum of what you’re supposed to do?

• Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I don’t know where to start with this, so I’m just going to dive in and hope for the best.
IMG_0863.jpeg
Has she affiliate linked a fucking neurodivergent test??? 😱 Please, someone tell me it’s not the same as when she’s shilling shit e.g. gifts from her partner - does she make money from this!!?

IMG_0864.jpeg
“I wish I knew I was neurodivergent before my mid 30s” sooo that’s that then is it? She’s now neurodivergent and hopped on the bandwagon because she’s taken some shitty online test 🙃 I just can’t with this bitch - she blows my fucking mind on a daily basis, not just with her nastiness and cruelty but I find her incredibly insulting to pretty much anyone and everyone in the wider world. There is no person she won’t fucking go for and it’s wrong. This is a real slap in the face to people who genuinely ARE neurodivergent and I feel so sorry for anyone this will upset. She has minimised the whole diagnosis process. She is utterly shameless. And I’m so annoyed that I instantly thought of her when that other crook Hinch did it a couple of weeks ago. I thought to myself then “I bet that other piece of work Ashley will follow suit”. Then I thought nah surely I’m reaching and should give her the benefit of the doubt but lo and behold here she is with her fucking kid, hitching on 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She’s a weapon. The reason he is in the childcare situation he is , is because she rocked up thinking you can just pick and chose there for yourself with her privileged attitude. Never mind waiting lists Trash has intuition ✨. I still believe most of Alfs delays are a result of shit parenting and could be rectified by attention and devotion to them. I know lots of you think differently I’m just offering my opinion. But either way it’s a pressing issue which Miss Eye fuck herself needs to turn her undivided attention to.

Ad has almost exclusively worn frills, dresses, bows and florals since she was a newborn. Ash is in no position to lecture people on gender stereotypes 🙄

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
I said in the last thread that she's been dropping breadcrumbs about Alf,like Hinch did with Ron,then the ND will be talked about.Shes so predictable.Then making it about herself,of course.Shes not ADHD,she has something else.Shes cruel and very very selfish.Its more like a narcissistic personality disorder with her.I feel so sorry for Alf.Ada doesn't look like a happy child either.

• Heart
Does anyone else not find this all quite funny, how Mrs Hinch makes a post on Ronnie and herself being diagnosed with autism and now trashley is sharing openly about Alf maybe being autistic and also sharing links for adults to take survey cause they might have autism too?!?

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
The one day I don’t look at my phone for a couple of hours!

I honestly don’t think she’s trying to say “we’ll love him regardless”, she’s simply saying what she thinks, which is that he is what he is and that’s how he shall be.

She is failing him AGAIN. If they have concerns, if they’ve thought about it often, why is one of them not doing something to get support for Alfie? And for them too, to best help him.

He’s not slightly behind physically, he’s hugely, hugely struggling and he is being failed, day after day.

The only thing worse than being unaware of your child’s needs, is seeing them and doing nothing. Or seeing them, and planning a birthday party with a videographer.

Ashley and Tommy should both be ashamed.

Reactions: 26

sasbeep

VIP Member
Gets a “professional” hairstylist out to her house for a 3 year olds party but won’t even brush or wash the 3 year olds hair and he has the matted bits hacked out with kitchen scissors!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I’m honestly really glad she’s addressed the concerns regarding Alf, HOWEVER, she is so defensive and the constant “I don’t care either way” comes across absolutely terribly. Why don’t you care? Of course you should care. I think she wants to say she will love him with or without a diagnosis, however, the way she expresses herself is just awful. Don’t ever say you don’t care about your own sons well-being Ashley.

Well, I for one am glad she uploads several black and white images of a baby waking in the night and her cuddling and feeding said baby. If she didn’t I would have no idea what a night waking actually looked like, since documenting one was, strangely, usually the last thing on my fucking mind.

• Haha

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
I dont mean this like i wish she will. But that absolutely AIRHEAD probably thinks these guidelines are nonsense and a way of frightening people, controlling the masses

but she would 💯 never even consider this if she had her own experience or knew someone/knew of someone who experienced loosing a child through SIDS.

She is a dangerous, dangerous obscenely stupid women. I pray its an experience she never encounters. Ashley 👋! sids is very much still an issue in the uk. Not made up nonsense and your youngest baby is still in a high risk period in particular because her respiraTory system isnt developed enough

the irony is, even if she sleeps there through the night, the kid probably has been in that bastard doona for longer being pushed around london all day

also, clean the fucking wheels? (Lies) this is more importantly to her than sids?! But is happy to trample all over her kids play room floor in her outdoor shoes 🤔

• Heart
Yeah I didn’t have a baby that slept until he did. It really was that simple. I didn’t change anything. It’s totally developmental. It might not stay that way either, the amount he currently pisses about at bedtime. (My ears hurt, I want toast, I’m scared of worms, my cuddly toy has done a poo, is my toe pink etc etc- IYKYK 😆)

I will happily slate Trash for not instilling any structure and routine and proper naps and mealtimes though, plenty of fresh air even. She only does it her way to benefit her and no balls, both those kids would have probably really thrived on more attention paid to these things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25