Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
If that 20 minute car journey with some bin lorry in the way constitutes as ‘stress’ in her life, isn’t she very fucking lucky

Reactions: 25

littlepup

VIP Member
Merail-
I went to sleep feeling quite sillly for feeling so invested in this nobody and being vitriolic on here, as at least she’s finally addressed it, but I’m comforted to see others feel the same.

Pregnancy hormones maybe but it’s one of my biggest fears that my children will have mental or physical additional needs. Not because I’ll love them differently, but because I don’t want them to face challenges in a life that’s already hard, feel different or rejected, struggle to make sense of things that come easily for others, have to fight for help. I’d be worried for them, how we’d manage as parents, how our lives would change. I just want to protect them from difficulty in their lives. How she can be so blasé just blows my mind and makes me feel so sad.

I was recently reading the thread about violent autistic children to try to gain understanding (an autisic teen keeps breaking into our property, we’re working with their Mum) and what the parents and children are going through is heartbreaking. Ashley is either supremely naive, supremely arrogant, or sticking her head in the sand, I can’t wrap my head around it.

I’m sorry to anyone who found the way she delivered her latest revelation triggering 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
Us parents ‘get on with it’ on such little sleep because it’s a CHOICE we make to be parents. It’s not rainbows and smiles or perfect insta content and endless money opportunities.

If you didn’t want to do the hard work that is parenting ash, then you shouldn’t have had children. God she’s more exhausting than my 4 kids out together. That post isn’t a ‘where are the tired mums at’ post. It’s a ‘shower me with sympathy’ post.

This week she’s done 2 PT sessions. A 10 minute stint on TM. Asked someone a few questions and gone out for lunch. An NHS nurse would moan less.

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
And she can afford private assessments, OT, speech and language, anything he needs she could make happen.

Spend £600 on shit boots but nothing on your son’s wellbeing.

Selfish.

willowtree2

VIP Member
guys she's updated her ig bio. shes a presenter and broadcaster now 🙄😂

what happened to being a DJ ash? or did they realise they didnt need to pay to put on a spotify platlist and watch her dance with no rhythm?

has she ever presented anything?
Anyone would think Ash had got the TM presenter job with her stupid fangirl posts, not Sian Welby. What the F is Ash presenting currently? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
4254C55B-2760-41AF-8ADB-2CBF8195082F.jpeg

Does that include sending threatening messages so bad that the police are involved Ash?

• Haha
  • Wow

YahBasic

Chatty Member
5 minutes gap between these stories. How flippant and callous. An opportunity and a platform for an important message and discussion, and yet she is using a photo of her and infantilising her audience by claiming they are only interested in fashion.

Firstly, you have created that audience and secondly they aren’t following you for fashion tips, Ashley.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

okdo2022

VIP Member
So they got together on 1st Dec, officially a couple by Jan then pregnant by April!!! If she never wanted children then why was she not taking precautions!!!

• Wow

Larahk

Chatty Member
Ada seems to be poorly, exhausted and missing her mum from being with the childminder for 11hrs 😞😥 it's totally understandable she would be waking up seeking comfort, I think perhaps Ash should consider taking her out of childcare for a few days and let her have a nice routine and decent rest at home (no naps in the pram) and see how much of a difference it makes to her overall wellbeing and sleep. It's cruel that she dumps her in continuous childcare just so she can try on hideous outfits and post reels that no one asked for. There is no reason Ada couldn't be at home for her first long nap of the day, when Ash is just swanning about the house with tattle londonshopper anyway!

Hearing her little cry made me so upset, and here Trash is rolling her eyes about her spray tan being delayed wtf 😔

Ashley also harping on about how good Alfie's sleep is at the moment, the poor kid is probably shattered after never being permitted to nap at home for 3 years!! He probably loves and appreciates the peace and security of his own bed.

• Heart
  • Sad

BigB21

Let me just break this down for a minute. Please correct me here if I’m wrong

1- she got crunchy curls to do her hair
2- got her make up done professionally
3- got a spray tan
4- paid someone to ‘shoot’

For a reel no one asked for on some lounge wear that isn’t sponsored or any particular brand. Surely she working at a loss just from penny profits on links?

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Attachment parenting is definately not when you bin your breastfed unweaned 6mo off at nursery in 30c weather to get over your mum ‘era’. She think it’s purely co sleeping, breastfeeding and having telepathy. She probably thinks giving Ada oat milk goes against attachment parenting which is why she’s kept it secret 😂

Oh my god most parents HATE Bing because he’s a whiny indulged little shite that gets away with constantly making up random words for things or not speaking properly because everyone treats him like a baby. I wouldn’t be encouraging it too hard 😆

• Haha

Sage245

VIP Member
I think she’s only saying it so she has a niche, something to talk about on TM, a reason to get invited on things like GMB and similar shows. She tried it with the social services thing, didn’t get as much pick up as she thought it might or generate enough opportunities, so now it’s ’I have an autistic child’. She’s sick, but these kids are just content and cash cows to her.

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
My eldest is autistic, diagnosed at 10 (although we were pretty sure from around age 4/5), Iv treated him as ASD since he was showing signs, making allowances, putting things in place to lessen any struggles he may have. Which hugely helped. he struggles with making social connections, understanding his own emotions, changes in routine etc and it’s been hard for him (and hard for us, those early school years were rough!) Life is hard enough when you fit in. For her to say that she doesn’t care either way is awful.

I wouldn’t change my son for the world, with the hard parts of his autism there are some amazing traits too and he’s lucky enough to be thriving, but it’s been hard.
---
She’s so fucking clueless I’m expecting her to team up with Autism speaks

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Autisteuse

VIP Member
View attachment 2685313

Using her instinct yet again. Perfect. How about using your BRAIN and get this boy some support. 🙃
It’s great that you’re so calm and accepting that Alf might be (and I believe is) autistic. But getting him help now is going to make his life so much easier. If he’s properly assessed, he can go into school with a proper toolkit and function effectively and well. Without it… well, he could end up with the life that I and so many autistic/ND (wo)men had. And there’s no coming back from that.
Please get him assessed now. Every second is precious, and counts. Every single one.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
My bet for Friday isn’t a Mum & Alf day but NNB & Alf.
Ashley today vs Ashley at New Year.

Surely this is a complete contradiction?!

View attachment 2681353
She “forced” him too.
IMG_2407.jpeg
IMG_2410.jpeg

Interestingly she also “bagged” him.
While referring to herself as independent, feminist, opinionated he gets “kind” and “hot”.
IMG_2409.jpeg

Another glowing description of him being hot.
IMG_2411.jpeg

I don’t mean to look to pick holes where there aren’t any but ‘hot’ isn’t quite the same as handsome. I think she’d see a man describing a woman as beautiful perhaps as ok but sexy or hot would be objectifying.

• Wow