Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The winning thread title, with a massive 48 likes, came from @lalalalaletmecomplain but it was too long :( “I’m a really good mum, I trust my intuition, won’t let a little thing like Alf’s development get in the way of my ambition”

Runner up, with 44 likes, used instead from @willowtree2

This thread is definitely gaining traction. Thread title selections are now getting more likes than Ashley gets comments on her grid posts.

Short recap as I need to get ready for work, feel free to add :)

She’s still a massive twit, terrible mother and part time feminist. Screw the patriarchy, she doesn’t need a man, only to lay her pjs out for her and to take care of Alf.

Alf turned 3, happy birthday Alfie! He blew a birthday candle out for the first time. He didn’t understand birthdays before so they didn’t bother celebrating them… Adeline turns 1 in March, will she get a party or even an acknowledgement?

Alf got Xmas presents more suited to a 12 month old, and slept through swimming so that Ash could like her dream family of 3 life with TNB and Adeline.

She’s landed a job on this morning, spoiler alert, she’s still terrible on TV

House still hasn’t sold, life will be terrible a little while longer but fear not living in London will fix everything.

Oh, and she definitely reads here, we are getting more than a subtle nod our way these days. Hiya Ash! Nice to have you with us.

Lovely day xx

Reactions: 29
It’s always a hard watch when she tries to interact with Alf. In the birthday videos, he’s pushing her away, doesn’t look at her. There’s no connection there at all and it makes you feel so sad for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m gobsmacked.

‘Alf said thank you daddy for my dollshouse’
‘Daddy didn’t get it 👺

Speechless. Tommy, bin this bleep woman off and save yourself a life of misery mate.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I’m still getting over the fact that she posted a pic of herself at 3 on her son’s birthday! Give a tit!!! We’ve all been 3!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry, I’m not slating Alf at all, this is a comment on Ash’s constant GeNiUs narrative. He recited the numbers to six, but didn’t actually count the dolls, there were only five. Perfectly normal and fine and not a criticism of him. A criticism of Ash ✨projecting✨ all these expectations and pressure on him and pretending that he’s more advanced than he is. Memorising numbers because you watch way too much YouTube is very different to number sense.
221E5B1E-A916-4EBB-8EF7-130FA87D1861.jpeg

• Sad
‘Let’s go see *name of childminder*’

Great safeguarding there Ash. Now I know it’s actually the correct childminder I saw on the Childcare website 🫠

Alfie looks a complete mess. The disconnection when she was talking to him. ‘Where’s my daddy?’ Even though he was referring to a dollshouse figure, mummy doesn’t enter his head.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m gobsmacked.

‘Alf said thank you daddy for my dollshouse’
‘Daddy didn’t get it 👺

Speechless. Tommy, bin this bleep woman off and save yourself a life of misery mate.
I know, how was that necessary? Who cares who bought/chose it, is the gift not from them both? Can you imagine what Nana No Balls must think of her when she makes little digs like that at her son? A little insight into how she treats Tommy that doesn't surprise me at all.

Reactions: 14
My 5 year old told me this morning that I’m not my next age yet, because “you only get to the next number when you’ve had birthday cake mummy”

So by his logic, Alf is one! And that’s actually believable by his communication and mobility.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshots of Alf not giving a tit about his mother and Ada wearing her brand new shoes while Alf gets to wear the same old baggy stripy top and trousers
Troll… do you not know that Alfie is Tommy’s child and therefore, it’s his responsibility how he looks? He dresses him and Ashley has Ada so that’s why she is perfectly turned out and Alf is a mess.

• Haha
‘They sent me a double G and it fits? 🤔

Woman with her own lingerie range doesn’t actually know her size 😂
---
Troll… do you not know that Alfie is Tommy’s child and therefore, it’s his responsibility how he looks? He dresses him and Ashley has Ada so that’s why she is perfectly turned out and Alf is a mess.
The audacity of Tommy not buying the dollshouse when Alf is his kid 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even a PE kit like his daddy would look better than most of the things Alf wears.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Alf seems to wear the same thing often. I wonder if he has sensory issues with clothes or is choosing his own outfit and that’s his favourite.

This idiot woman in the comments missing the point that Ashley has chosen that present for Alf. He isn’t playing with cars and Dinosaurs because she hasn’t got him any. I’m sitting on my hands not to comment 😤

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’ll be forcing trains and cars and dinosaurs and superheroes (or whatever toys she associates with boys) onto Ada for her birthdays.

Doubt it.

I get not going wild with big presents and parties when they’re 1/2 but to not even get a candle in a cake on your first and second birthday is terrible. She actually doesn’t give a tit at all.

It will be interesting to see the difference when Ada turns one this year…

So much to say as didn’t post yesterday as wanted to see how the day unfolded. It was how i imagined. It was all about her and how she wanted it to look. Nothing new to say as everyone has said it. I’m just going to say Ash - cut his hair. Cut a fringe yourself if necessary because in the last bit he was blowing it out of his eyes and he is going to get sore eyes soon.

• Sad
Ada will obviously get a smash cake, huge balloon installation, everyone will be invited, tommy and her will have a date night in the hotel they stayed in before she was born, whole day filmed for content couple with long caption about how ada is an old soul and healed her. Alf will only be mentioned in relation to Ada. Everything will be pink and girl and frilly.

house still hasnt sold and I cant for the life of me understand how their finances will work after. 1.2mil will get them a townhouse in south london or east/north but only in zone 3-4. Its gotta be east for Nana access. unless Ashley is planning to move back in to her flat and tommy is getting the house money to buy himself something and be the primary caregiver. The more i think about it the more i think its financing a separation. im sorry but needing to be in london is not a reason for selling a huge just renovated property that is only 30 mins from Liverpool st. Especially when you consider that Essex is a very desirable place to raise a young family (good schools inc grammar schools).

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.