Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh her recent story 😭😭😭 Alf’s trying to hug Ada and says ‘big lump’ and Ash laughs and says ‘yes you are a big lump’!! 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Clearly calls Alf a big lump a lot and it's now ingrained in his vocabulary. WTF is wrong with her? But she will continue to write insta essays lecturing people not to comment on bodies, no doubt.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Oh god and that constant ‘lovely, that’s lovely’ cringe from them both this morning. Learn a new word ffs!!

Reactions: 13
Wow. Teaching your TODDLER that he's a big lump #bekind.
Just when you think she can't sink lower.

Also laughing hard at this. She loves the toddler age with creative games etc - the ones she's only discovered in the last 2 weeks having banned Uncle iPad. twit.

IMG_9688.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s the fact she has no idea that is a mean thing to say to a child. She was the thin pretty one in her family and has no idea how harmful that is. I don’t know why I am still getting surprised by her actions?

• Sad
  • Sick
So she posted this this morning then the following story was her laughing saying to Alf ‘you are a big lump’ after he said it first

what the duck?! I’ve never seen anyone so bloody dense! That along with the stories posting about online safety saying how important it is to protect kids and not put any photos online showing nudity/open mouths then proceeds to show Ada close up breastfeeding with her whole boob out

she’s a joke

IMG_4070.jpeg

IMG_4071.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
No I can’t believe the big lump chat, thats so damaging. Those things really stick with you no matter if said ‘affectionately’. I remember being called thunder thighs or barrel belly from a young age and it really gives you a complex so it even pisses me off if family say my three year old is too heavy to be carried.

Also is she not aware of boys how many boys struggle with mental health later in life. I just think it’s so sad, he’s definitely not going to feel like he can open up to her

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve just seen the big lump story. What the actual duck?

I’m seeing first hand what damage those comments can make to toddlers with my first born. He was a Michelin baby and a chunky toddler. We’ve had so many comments from family/friends to him about how big he was, chunky etc and now he’s 9 he’s started saying he’s worried about his ‘chunky arms’ and ‘big cheeks’ (he’s a bleeping bean pole!) but it 100% affects them as it’s ingrained and they can’t disassociate between baby and childhood 💔 I always say he was just gorgeous but I wish I had stepped in much earlier on as I didn’t realise 😔

You can tell Alf gets pulled away from Ada and called a big lump if he tries to hug her. I just can’t 💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It would break my heart if I heard my toddler say that about himself. It makes you wonder what she says to him off camera when these are the stories she chooses to share! I’m shocked she’s even left it up this long! 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why is Alfie calling himself a big lump? Where oh where has he heard that from I wonder 🤔 Could it be the boy child has been called that by his lovely mother? That’s what I think.

Ironic she posts this in the story before:
IMG_0110.jpeg
IMG_0109.jpeg

Reactions: 8
What the actual duck ? Big lump. Is she ok ? I’m blown away . Get off baby girl ya big lump is the new kind hands is it. She’s actually sick

This hurts my heart, for him to call himself that is so heartbreaking 💔💔💔 And bleeping No Balls in the background there.

Could you imagine if someone called the body positive but still gets botox and does everything she can to get rid of her c-section scar empowerment coach but not actually trained a 'big lump' and the IG Story rants that would follow!

• Sad
I swear she’s done it again for engagement. Talking about kindness and children listening and then posting him calling himself a big lump and her agreeing. Disgusting. I’m so tempted to message her but don’t want to fall for her bait.

“I’m really good with Alf when it comes to reading books and organisation”

She’s great at organising his childcare schedule, then.
Just what every 2 year old needs.

• Haha
I swear she’s done it again for engagement. Talking about kindness and children listening and then posting him calling himself a big lump and her agreeing. Disgusting. I’m so tempted to message her but don’t want to fall for her bait.
I agree. I messaged her out of anger this morning but deleted it about 10 seconds later as she will probably just use it for engagement and I will get nutters messaging me!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.