Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Trollsh!

Fabulous thread title by @MillionDollarBaby.

For any poor souls who have had enough of AJ aka The Really Good Mum, I hope your sanity and patience are still somewhat intact šŸ¤ŖšŸ™šŸ¼šŸ¤øšŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™ll do a proper recap soon but she still doesnā€™t like Alf. Adaā€™s only good for dressing up as non-gendered female dolly and sheā€™s fed up of her hard life. But, sheā€™s not lazy!

Lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But how good would it be if a Tattler wonā€¦
---
Obviously could never mention it, but just sit back smug in the knowledge that she bought you an air wrapā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
RECAP.

November saw Trashley James getting her breasts out on Remembrance Day. She couldnā€™t possibly wait 2 minutes for the 8 month old to stop feeding and show the war dead an ounce of respect they deserve! She HAD to show her poppy and peoples crappy reactions are the fault of the patriarchy.

The incapable cunts took the in laws on a gifted Maldives trip where they posed on the white Sandy beaches with Ada, without Alf, who was running hobbling down the beach like an extra from Tom Hankā€™s Castaway.
No time to rest for the Littles as they were chucked into childcare jet lagged, up from 3am, but Ash needed to rest cos holiday was so stressful with 4 adults to look after 2 children.

Stephs Packed Lunch was a flop. Ash still a stiff shaky wreck but somehow Queen Snarl landed a quick 10 minute slot on This Morning where she was annihilated by Nick Ferrari.

The house move is still flopping so she still hates her life.

Alf is looking like cousin It whilst Adaā€™s ready to meet King Charles to receive her child of the year medal.
Ash declared she was the best mum but naturally she canā€™t be around her kids all the time. She did a whole 2 hours with them but came over funny as she didnā€™t manage to get washing away during her 9 hours of child free time and ran away when Tommy got home.

Once a week Ash is filmed pushing the pram to childcare to show off the practical outfit Tatiana, a closet Tattler, we think, has chosen for her to walk down the road in! Rest of the time itā€™s Tommys duty to get the kids to childcare whilst she recovers from parenting the previous day.

Alfā€™s delays are more obvious. Princess Ad has her hip X-ray today. Hopefully the forced walking and new Clarkā€™s shoes she recieved at 8 months old wonā€™t have done any harm! Meanwhile Alf canā€™t walk up 2 steps, walk down the road or use a trampoline at 3 years old.

Still a useless human and all round tit mother.
Lovely holiday x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Makes me so angry Alfs just left with his broken hips whilst Ada gets sorted.

Nanaā€™s obviously there for Off You duck Friday.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I thought she said she'd had the X-ray last Friday? I guess she must have said she was having it Friday.
Odd that she's being very open about this but no mention of Alf's hips or gait.
His speech really does seem very shakey too, bless his heart.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m sorryā€¦ who the hell thinks like this? To make up for the fact that your baby might require more complicated treatmentā€¦ a freebie bag of more unnecessary shite and bragging about early access to watch the film (that most parents look forward to watching on Christmas Day!?).
IMG_5183.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
That video of Alf and Ada! I really wouldn't leave them unattended I think he'd have her eye out.

Reactions: 10
That video of Alf and Ada! I really wouldn't leave them unattended I think he'd have her eye out.
Heā€™s such a sweetie but he still doesnā€™t know how the hell to be with her. He canā€™t even string a sentence together šŸ˜ž

• Sad
RECAP.

November saw Trashley James getting her breasts out on Remembrance Day. She couldnā€™t possibly wait 2 minutes for the 8 month old to stop feeding and show the war dead an ounce of respect they deserve! She HAD to show her poppy and peoples crappy reactions are the fault of the patriarchy.

The incapable cunts took the in laws on a gifted Maldives trip where they posed on the white Sandy beaches with Ada, without Alf, who was running hobbling down the beach like an extra from Tom Hankā€™s Castaway.
No time to rest for the Littles as they were chucked into childcare jet lagged, up from 3am, but Ash needed to rest cos holiday was so stressful with 4 adults to look after 2 children.

Stephs Packed Lunch was a flop. Ash still a stiff shaky wreck but somehow Queen Snarl landed a quick 10 minute slot on This Morning where she was annihilated by Nick Ferrari.

The house move is still flopping so she still hates her life.

Alf is looking like cousin It whilst Adaā€™s ready to meet King Charles to receive her child of the year medal.
Ash declared she was the best mum but naturally she canā€™t be around her kids all the time. She did a whole 2 hours with them but came over funny as she didnā€™t manage to get washing away during her 9 hours of child free time and ran away when Tommy got home.

Once a week Ash is filmed pushing the pram to childcare to show off the practical outfit Tatiana, a closet Tattler, we think, has chosen for her to walk down the road in! Rest of the time itā€™s Tommys duty to get the kids to childcare whilst she recovers from parenting the previous day.

Alfā€™s delays are more obvious. Princess Ad has her hip X-ray today. Hopefully the forced walking and new Clarkā€™s shoes she recieved at 8 months old wonā€™t have done any harm! Meanwhile Alf canā€™t walk up 2 steps, walk down the road or use a trampoline at 3 years old.

Still a useless human and all round tit mother.
Lovely holiday x
Brilliant šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
my heart just breaks for alf. he's such a cutie, he deserves so much better. of course it may be that he has additional needs but i genuinely think hes been wilfully stunted by his idiot parents - praying he gets into an age appropriate childcare setting soon and catches up quickly. children are mean, once he's in school he's in for a rough time if he doesn't catch up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Adaā€™s hips are fiiiiiiiiine, folks, can you cope?!
Alfā€™s are buggered but never mind that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Here Ash, because you don't know where or how to go private... You utter moron! Didn't seem to have a problem finding private health services for yourself. May I suggest The Holly to evaluate Alfie, or perhaps that's TNB's job?

ā€˜Thank goodness sheā€™s ok šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ā€™

She literally doesnā€™t give a flying duck about that little boy

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Alf is absolutely not under any hospital care for his hips, because if he was Ada would have been seen smoothly in the same consultant clinic at the first sign of a concern.

Also ā€˜private Orthopedic hospitalā€™ is not hard to google. Itā€™s even got 2 Aā€™s in it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.