Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh I just looked, yes they do hairdressing along with children’s clothes. It all makes sense now.
Imagine letting your poor childs hair get like that for an advertisement. Mark my words it will be the narrative of “alfie wont let anyone brush or cut his hair but LOOK how amazing they were at trotters, they managed to get him to sit through a haircut” (with help of the ipad)

she nauseates me

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
If he genuinely does not like his hair being brushed that's a sensory issue. Poor little lamb 😢

Reactions: 13
There is something seriously wrong with her, that she thinks posting a photo like that is funny. It's not, it's concerning and just proves to everyone that she would rather take care of herself than her own child.

If Alf has sensory issues, which it looks like she is going down that route, to explain why she's not taking care of him, there are so many people out there ready to help and support her. But of course AJ will never acknowledge that she actually needs help.....and her son will pay the price for that!

It's such a sad world we live in 😞

Reactions: 12
Just an FYI. Zoe, who did Trash's hair, is an "international artist" at Taylor Taylor.
So mrs "I don't really spend money on myself" is happy to spend over £300 on a haircut!!!! But won't get her own son's hair cut. She disgusting,

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm genuinely baffled by the hair stuff with Alf, my cynical side says that she's been posting content with his hair wild in the hope that a salon would gift her his haircut, but I also am well aware that to her she probably wasn't seeing what is so wrong with her clearly choosing to let him get in that state while she routinely spends a lot to ensure that she always looks as she does.
I fully sympathise with having a son who does not want his hair brushed - I have one of those, and we even also had a small section that became matted, but at the first sign of that I put a lot of effort in to making sure that we got it brushed out and that it didn't happen again. Is it easy? No, my boy still doesn't want his hair brushing, but we still have to persevere because I don't want his hair to end up in a mess again.
How the childminder, nanny or NNB didn't see this and do something about it though I don't understand at all.

• Heart
Didn’t she say her sister Jasper etc were arriving to theirs yesterday evening? I wonder if she waited for Ms ‘I Know How To Be A Mother’ to help them do his hair? 🤔

Reactions: 9
I'm actually shook that it was that bad, and that she posted a photo. Wouldn't you be so mortified and ashamed at yourself if that actually came off your kids head... the last thing I'd want to do is show other people it as though it's somehow funny or relatable? Wtf

Reactions: 25
I'm actually shook that it was that bad, and that she posted a photo. Wouldn't you be so mortified and ashamed at yourself if that actually came off your kids head... the last thing I'd want to do is show other people it as though it's somehow funny or relatable? Wtf

This! Seriously. How is she not massively embarrassed?? This is WEEKS of neglect / not brushing. That’s more than ‘oh he doesn’t like it being brushed’

You would notice this so much sooner. At bath time, general play. How has anyone not said anything!? Shocked. Disgusted.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she say her sister Jasper etc were arriving to theirs yesterday evening? I wonder if she waited for Ms ‘I Know How To Be A Mother’ to help them do his hair? 🤔
I think she meant they were arriving at her parents yesterday as she said something about wishing she could go earlier but "first date night in December"tomorrow accompanied with comparison pictures of "first ever date night" from December 2019 and a long rant about how much has changed.

• Haha
It’s just her pushing the absolute limits with what she can get away with in terms of openly abusing him. I dread to think what goes on behind closed doors. This is just a snippet of it remember. Who recalls Alfie calling himself a big lump when he went near Ada? He got that from somewhere.
IMG_0633.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
But, she’s a really good mum?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They’re all complicit in the neglect of that wee boy AFAIC. They choose the easy route (uncle iPad, not brushing his hair) and poor Alf pays the price every time.

Reactions: 16
Never normally comment on this thread but Jesus H Christ! My daughter (non verbal asd) hates her hair being brushed as her head being touched is a serious sensory issue for her. We have had many tears and difficult moments brushing her hair but I would be so ashamed of myself if I let it get into that state! And frankly she should be getting her arse handed to her for letting his hair get that bleeping bad. And as for never buying him Christmas presents until his sister came along, what the duck? And no birthday presents because he's a January baby and she always takes him away? And she doesn't see what's wrong with that? How has no other adult in his life stepped in and told her she's a tit parent yet?

If Alf is ND (which she is breadcrumbing which is a pet hate of mine) then she needs to get her head out of her arse, stop prancing for crappy reels and start working out how to help him. Or, seeing as she likes to outsource every aspect of parenting that requires effort, start looking into therapies and professionals that WILL help him reach his potential.

And as for the fact she thinks it's ok to post a photo as though that's relatable to parents.....words fail me.

Poor Alf.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And as for the fact she thinks it's ok to post a photo as though that's relatable to parents.....words fail me.

Poor Alf.
She thinks it’s all ok and makes her down with all the other Mums in the trenches together. Just like the time she laughed when she didn’t realise he’d been lying in his own sick and excrement through the night. Yet, somehow, she managed to make herself into the victim of trolling. She’ll do exactly the same thing here.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.