Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she is addressing his hair because she’s read here or do you think she’s had DMs?

Reactions: 5
Do we think she is addressing his hair because she’s read here or do you think she’s had DMs?
I’m guessing if we noticed it, others will have too.
That matted hair she’s cut out is weeks worth of not brushing!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She thinks it’s all ok and makes her down with all the other Mums in the trenches together. Just like the time she laughed when she didn’t realise he’d been lying in his own sick and excrement through the night. Yet, somehow, she managed to make herself into the victim of trolling. She’ll do exactly the same thing here.
I can't believe that many of her followers are mums. The way she talks about motherhood is so off and sounds like how my friends and I used to be about motherhood as teenagers, all doom and gloom and no understanding of the overwhelming joy and love that it also brings.

As for trolling and being the victim - anyone with eyes and common sense can see who the victim is and it isn't her.

Reactions: 15
I don't comment too often. But jeez.. when I saw that post 😩 poor little lamb. I have to say it is a sensory issue with his hair. My daughter was the same, much better now she is older and wears in shorter. But I seriously can't get over how she will happily splurge out for her own hair so often but won't sort his. It's obvious she just doesn't want to deal with that side of parenting, dealing with the stuff they don't like but has to happen. Like brushing your child's hair is the basic. It saddens me tbh. I really think she is just one of those mums you sometimes meet, dolled up to the 9s but kids are sadly neglected. It happens with lots of kids sadly that on the surface are privileged.

Reactions: 18
She’s cut that out surely, if she can’t get to it with a brush? I don’t even let my dog get in this state and she’s a spaniel with long fur on her ears.

View attachment 2639815

---
Isn’t she on a date day with No Bollocks? Bet she made Rara do the hair.
If she’s cut that out imagine how his hair looks now with random chunks missing :( poor wee baby is going to look even more scruffy

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think she has been on tattle and probably didnt even notice in real life how bad it was. If she had DM’s i think she would screenshot and repost and let her flying monkeys do their thing?

Reactions: 16
Okay so she’s addressing his hair, does that mean if we keep commenting on the poor boy’s mobility issues she might get him help for that too?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she is just one of those mums you sometimes meet, dolled up to the 9s but kids are sadly neglected
This is exactly it. She even said on holiday last year “Alf looks scruffy compared to me” and that was because she had refused to buy him clothes because he’d have grown out of them by next summer.

Welcome to parenthood!

• Sad
Poor Alf.
His poor hair getting so matted and tangled.
The chunk she showed that she'd hacked off didn't look oiled, conditioned or sprayed at all, as she'd claimed.

I don't know about ND traits but presuming not being able to tolerate brushing at all (I know many kids don't like it) might fit with that?

I definitely think something's hit a nerve for her to suddenly want to do something. Either she's visited us awful trolls 👋🏼 or someone's DM'd her something that landed.

Reactions: 9
I don't think she even reads most of her DMs, she'll cherry pick from there when she's looking for supportive messages or when she wants to show that she's being 'trolled' but I expect they're largely ignored similar to the comments on her posts, it's rare that she bothers to reply to anyone on her feed, I think she's only interested in the engagement from a pure numbers basis (not that she gets much engagement on her posts typically when you consider the number of followers that she has)

Reactions: 11
She said something like be careful of Ada / don’t sit on Ada and Alf said “I’m big lump”
Ash replies “yes you are a big lump”

There was also the time she called him a little fucker on holiday.

IMG_3689.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think she has been on tattle and probably didnt even notice in real life how bad it was. If she had DM’s i think she would screenshot and repost and let her flying monkeys do their thing?
Absolutely been on here. Two things that have been discussed lately is W sitting and his hair.

I just don't understand why she's not been getting his hair cut? The only thing I can think of is she went too far trying to make out he was in his "Harry era" and it's become totally unmanageable.

Reactions: 11
Tommy’s equally to blame. He clearly goes to the barber regularly, it’s a normal thing for a dad to take their son at the same time isn’t it?

Totally understand the sensory challenges - my eldest has always hated haircuts. V emotional reaction, far out of proportion to what you’d expect. But we persevered and got there, and even now he’s a teenager I suggest gently, pick my moment well, and then swoop with a deep conditioner or a detangling spray if it needs a bit of TLC. Just quick and get it over with.

With as secure an attachment as she thinks she has with Alf, she should be able to manage at least something to care for his hair. Little by little, lots of reassurance, and yes a bribe (reward) if you need to. That’s more important than bribing him to sit for a bleeping photo.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely TNB is as much to blame. After all he does bath night every night so why isn't he attempting conditioning and combing.

Jeeez, I dislike them so much. Awful,nasty people.

Reactions: 22
She’s trying to erase Alf from her memory isn’t she? Can’t believe she’s got those body statues from Ad and not Alf! Acting like Ad is her one and only child.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
does make me wonder if they even wash his hair? It looked like it had bits and dead skin in it

• Sick
Why does she do this?
Flaunt her bleeping awful dispicable parenting and neglect then quickly post a reel flaunting her stupid b00bs for the p***os, to cover over the cracks that she will never address again unless she can cry troll in need of sympathy?

I used to agree in that they need support from SS but when she shows things like this I think Alf would be better off in full custody with Nana - best of a bad bunch. I have noticed with grandparents, ND is a generational grey area. They put it down to fussy eating, being quirky, naughty etc. I’m hoping Nana is just a bit stupid and not clued up rather than turning a blind eye.

They cannot and will not serve his most basic needs and it’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure the only time she’s ever got his hair cut was when her mum has done it because she is/was a hairdresser?! She’s definitely never ever paid for him to have one.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.