Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never comment on her posts. It’s her choice to come on here and read what we say. However, if she’s reading this. Put him in the bath. Have Tommy entertain him with bath toys, books, anything, while u condition and comb repeatedly. And before u say what about Ada, put her strapped in a chair in sight with a few toys and she can wait for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg that's awful! I'd be embarrassed to show that. Absolute no need for it to have got in that state.

Reactions: 16
There is no excuse for that whatsoever! Imagine showing the world of Instagram that you are so incredibly lazy that you won’t brush your child’s hair. “He won’t let her” how does that work exactly? There’s plenty my kids don’t like but they are told otherwise. What about if he doesn’t like school? Will she just not send him? He didn’t like kids club on holiday that time, but she sent him anyway…Just does what suits her. My kids don’t like having their hair brushed in the morning, I do it (try to be as gentle as possible). There’s no way they are going to end up in that state. Her mum will definitely be cutting Alf’s hair on Christmas Day won’t she?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh Alfie. I’m so sorry that your parents have done so little to support you with this sensory need. I’m so sorry that your hair got into that state. You deserve better.

Ashley, you’re welcome from all of us for the suggestions. Be consistent now, would you? Don’t neglect your son again.
Yes, I said neglect. And I stand by that. Again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Im sure she could plonk him in front of the iPad and carefully section and detangle it daily. Keep it short and it won’t be that hard to manage. My friend trims her little boys hair when he’s asleep so it’s easy to keep on top of.

the amount of time and money she spends on treatments etc for herself and she can’t do the basics for her kids, her and TNB are a disgrace.

I wonder if she brushes Alf’s teeth?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s cut that out surely, if she can’t get to it with a brush? I don’t even let my dog get in this state and she’s a spaniel with long fur on her ears.

IMG_3483.jpeg

---
Isn’t she on a date day with No Bollocks? Bet she made Rara do the hair.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just seen her latest grid post & all I thought was it sums her up that out of the photos she’s chosen herself in a bra as the cover one 🙄
LOVES the weirdos comments & no doubt the DMs
For someone who says appearance doesn’t matter (think this just sadly relates to Alf) she’s obsessed with looks

What’s quite shocking is it seems she only realised his hair was a problem after she read it on here? Like it didn’t even cross her mind that she should brush it or look after it until someone commented on here ( I imagine some people prob messaged her also not just tattle) but before that it never crossed her mind that she should look after it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh my, them mats. That hasn’t happened overnight ,, thats a serious build up. Think of all the swimming he’s done, the chlorine from the pool and possibly sea water from holiday and they still haven’t brushed it. It’s going to have to be cut off. No doubt she will blame Alf for this.

If that’s not neglect I don’t know what is 😢

It’s evident they haven’t attempted to brush his hair over a long period of time because she would’ve asked for help and tips sooner! They’ve just let him go on and on with the matting due to their own lazy parenting. If she didn’t bring it up on that post and people leave certain comments I’m 10000% sure they would’ve carried on leaving it. They’ve definately cut it with scissors.

Can you cope? 💔

ETA- why didn’t Nana use herself (or family) as a distraction when they were away and help them tackle it? They’re all complicit. No one is helping him!

Reactions: 21
She’s going to love the nits era!!
Bet no one’s told her about nits. Just you wait Ash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We’re playing into her hands blaming her. She’ll be all “Guys, why is it when your child’s hair gets badly matted that it’s automatically the mother’s fault? Fathers can use a brush, but the Patriarchy make us believe it is a woman’s job to brush children’s hair”

• Haha
He might be a ‘soft soul’ but he’s going to have to get used to getting haircuts/brushed. I still argue with my 6 year old about brushing her hair and teeth I’m not just going to not bother.
She’s happy to tell him no on most things but when there’s effort to put in she’d rather sit on her pancake arse

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine growing up and discovering that not only did your parents allow your hair to get that awful, but your witch of a mother used it as content

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ahhhh there is is. She has tagged that trotters place in london in the same paragraph as talking about alfies hair. Im sure if memory serves me correctly thays where louise thompson mooches haircuts for her son from?

take a bow Ashley. The aware for the shittest parent goes to you

pay for a haircut you miserable, cheap B***d

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh my, them mats. That hasn’t happened overnight ,, thats a serious build up. Think of all the swimming he’s done, the chlorine from the pool and possibly sea water from holiday and they still haven’t brushed it. It’s going to have to be cut off. No doubt she will blame Alf for this.
If he was at school the school would have flagged that up as a concern. I think that CM is worse than useless.
---
She’s going to love the nits era!!
Bet no one’s told her about nits. Just you wait Ash.
Nits are like ladybugs. You don't get them in London.

• Haha
Remember when she last brought out her ✨parenting bible✨ and said she and No Balls were falling out over parenting styles - ‘gentle’ vs direct or whatever it was. Wonder if this was partly the hair and now she’s having to eat her words.

Reactions: 8
Remember when she last brought out her ✨parenting bible✨ and said she and No Balls were falling out over parenting styles - ‘gentle’ vs direct or whatever it was. Wonder if this was partly the hair and now she’s having to eat her words.
‘Gentllllllllllllleeeeeeee’

You can just imagine it 🥴

Reactions: 7
Ahhhh there is is. She has tagged that trotters place in london in the same paragraph as talking about alfies hair. Im sure if memory serves me correctly thays where louise thompson mooches haircuts for her son from?

take a bow Ashley. The aware for the shittest parent goes to you

pay for a haircut you miserable, cheap B***d
Ohh I just looked, yes they do hairdressing along with children’s clothes. It all makes sense now.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.