Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Ashley liked this post
Oh god she is an idiot. She hasn’t a clue. I’m not a fan of this kind of humour - it’s so ‘obvious’ like the whole gin drinking/mums locking themselves in toilets to eat chocolate hilarity and as someone who works full time and always has done, I would love the privilege of having the summer holidays with my child. Instead I get 2 weeks, their dad 2 weeks then I feel tremendous mum guilt about putting them in clubs for the rest which still means super early starts and long days. Particularly as my child has SEN and change in routine/transitions have to be well planned out and enjoys their home and down time to decompress. But then I’m not someone who feels they’ve lost themselves, their identity, friends blah blah, my identity just continues to evolve as my circumstances do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No doubt she's only visited her sister for more content and to ram the breastfeeding down her throat. I remember her saying that Jasper was formula fed and Alf was breast - for someone who advocated "fed is best" she sure did a lot of comparing how breast is better. But hey, Jasper is leaps and bounds ahead of Alf. But hey, looks like Jasper has a better mum than Alf.
Her milks probably sour like the rest of her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually really hate this trend of oh parenting is so hard I’ve lost myself bla bla, insta videos taking the piss of your toddlers etc. Mumsnet is a bleeping cesspit of it, countless ‘where’s the joy of having children?’ Kind of threads where everyone piles on to say ‘I hear you OP, I spent the day pushing my 1 year old on the swings and wanted to die of boredom’ or ‘it doesn’t get better, my 8 year old only talks about Minecraft and I want my eyeballs to fall out’
it’s actually more taboo these days to say you enjoy it and get a lot of joy from being with your children.

And it’s obviously absolutely fine to find bits hard and struggle over certain things, and god of course every stage can have big bleeping challenges, but I’m sorry, if you genuinely think you’ve lost yourself and dread days with your child then you need to start seeking help and looking after your mental health. This isn’t 4 Privet Drive and Dumbledore has just dumped a baby on your doorstep. You made a conscious choice to have them and raise them. To say it’s all just all a huge sacrifice and you’ll ‘find yourself’ again one day is just really bleeping sad. Why is it so abhorrent that a big part of ‘yourself’ is now someone’s mum?

(I am not talking about having a child with complex needs here because I know that’s a whole different ballgame)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I actually really hate this trend of oh parenting is so hard I’ve lost myself bla bla, insta videos taking the piss of your toddlers etc. Mumsnet is a bleeping cesspit of it, countless ‘where’s the joy of having children?’ Kind of threads where everyone piles on to say ‘I hear you OP, I spent the day pushing my 1 year old on the swings and wanted to die of boredom’ or ‘it doesn’t get better, my 8 year old only talks about Minecraft and I want my eyeballs to fall out’
it’s actually more taboo these days to say you enjoy it and get a lot of joy from being with your children.

And it’s obviously absolutely fine to find bits hard and struggle over certain things, and god of course every stage can have big bleeping challenges, but I’m sorry, if you genuinely think you’ve lost yourself and dread days with your child then you need to start seeking help and looking after your mental health. This isn’t 4 Privet Drive and Dumbledore has just dumped a baby on your doorstep. You made a conscious choice to have them and raise them. To say it’s all just all a huge sacrifice and you’ll ‘find yourself’ again one day is just really bleeping sad. Why is it so abhorrent that a big part of ‘yourself’ is now someone’s mum?

(I am not talking about having a child with complex needs here because I know that’s a whole different ballgame)
I agree with this and then it's a whole other level when influencers with 1000s of followers whine about their kids publicly.

Like when Ash repeatedly said 4months+ was her least enjoyable phase because she was required to play with Ad as she was becoming more aware. Sorry what??? Yes playing peekaboo 20 times in a row can be tedious but I'm sure most parents would agree that the age when they start becoming more animated, curious, reaching for things, laughing, recognising faces etc is actually probably one of the most enjoyable parts of having a baby!!!
Just shows her maternal 'instinct' is non-existent.

Reactions: 21
I think instahuns have taken the "parenting is hard" crap to the extreme just for content and engagements sake. It's all about being "RelAtAbLe", very much a "look I'm normal just like you peasants!!" vibe. But what's ACTUALLY relatable is y'know...working full time in a real job, not living in a 1.5 mill house and not getting your boobs out on the internet.

Reactions: 20
God help her when the kids are of school age and she can't just waltz off on a European road trip or all inclusive Mauritius trip at the drop of the hat. It'll be pick ups, packed lunches, collections, homework, uniforms being washed and ironed. I've no idea how she will cope if she finds this age so difficult and "sacrificial".
I actually find it quite worrying/ laughable that she keeps repeating this line about “sacrificial” years - I think she’s and prob TNB are in for a real rude awakening when it doesn’t suddenly end when they go to school - in fact it takes up more time and you feel more guilt and have to find more things for them to do in summer holidays and there’s more social engagement ( 3 kids birthday parties in one day ) they want you more not less! It’s like she’s telling herself she’s just got to get through this stage and then she’ll be happy - really odd

Reactions: 16
She's never happy, everything is so temporary in her life. She's forever living in the past or wishing away time to fast forward to what she thinks will be the perfect future.

I hope Alf and Ada get as far away from her as possible when they're older and enjoy their lives. She can make her wish come true - she can live alone in her London flat, aff linking toilet roll and looking at thousands of photos of herself.

I don’t understand her, I really don’t. I couldn’t give a tit about leisurely brunches!
I get that some days when they’re “what’s that, why, but why, are we there yet?” -Ing you need to remind yourself it’s curiosity, making conversation etc. Some days can be a washout. But in general I regularly have perfect weekends with my child, a few tantrums are just part of parenting which is an honour, I don’t think “well you’ve ruined it now”. I don’t have to convince myself I’m enjoying myself.

Alf doesn’t even have the vocabulary to “mummy look, mummy why” nor the ability to do a runner, he still regularly naps, will eat if he’s given his fave things, will sit in front of an IPad… And they get fantastic experiences thrown at them for free.

You can tell she never wanted kids. It’s actually an insult to those of us to longed/long for a child, have realistic expectations. She’s just downright selfish and can’t stand to do anything she doesn’t want to do or share her life.
IMG_9492.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She has 2 kids and a lot of help from the nan and Tommy. Why is she struggling? I have 5 kids and I've never had a baby sitter,my hubby works day shifts, I work night shifts. She needs to grow the duck up and get in the real world. Sitting in the back seat dangling her tit over the carpet, duck off. Why is that child in every ad and always on her tit for the ads too. Bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 27
She has 2 kids and a lot of help from the nan and Tommy. Why is she struggling? I have 5 kids and I've never had a baby sitter,my hubby works day shifts, I work night shifts. She needs to grow the duck up and get in the real world. Sitting in the back seat dangling her tit over the carpet, duck off. Why is that child in every ad and always on her tit for the ads too. Bizarre behaviour.
She is an insult to so many types of Mums. The full time working ones, the stay at home ones, the single parents , those who are caring for their kids as well as elderly parents. Those who can’t afford days out, those that can barely afford a roof over their kids heads, those with genuine traumas and mental health issues who still get on with things and care for their families. Those that long to be mums and can’t. Sits around filming herself and commenting on things she has no literal clue about. A self obsessed talentless twit who should never even have considered having kids is now stuck with two and is trying to make herself relatable so she can post more affiliate links.

Reactions: 37
She is an insult to so many types of Mums. The full time working ones, the stay at home ones, the single parents , those who are caring for their kids as well as elderly parents. Those who can’t afford days out, those that can barely afford a roof over their kids heads, those with genuine traumas and mental health issues who still get on with things and care for their families. Those that long to be mums and can’t. Sits around filming herself and commenting on things she has no literal clue about. A self obsessed talentless twit who should never even have considered having kids is now stuck with two and is trying to make herself relatable so she can post more affiliate links.
Totally agree. 👏

Reactions: 5
The fact she says she’s a loser because she’s a mum & can’t see friends? Why? Are her friends allergic to her kids?
I’ve seen 4 friends this week with my son, went out for lunch & a park stroll. Is that seemingly impossible Ashley? Or do your imaginary friends just dislike you? Because the park & restaurants were full of other mums & babies with …. THEIR FRIENDS 😱

Reactions: 22
The fact she says she’s a loser because she’s a mum & can’t see friends? Why? Are her friends allergic to her kids?
I’ve seen 4 friends this week with my son, went out for lunch & a park stroll. Is that seemingly impossible Ashley? Or do your imaginary friends just dislike you? Because the park & restaurants were full of other mums & babies with …. THEIR FRIENDS 😱
Exactly.When my kids were that age i saw more friends than ever lol. I was always at baby classes,play group,play dates,parks etc.

Reactions: 14
She is so naive to the years ahead. The stage she’s in now is easy!

I wonder if they’ve thought about whether Alf will go to pre-school in January?

This time next year, they’ll need to be making decisions about schools for Alf ahead of admissions applications opening in November.

Then two years from now, he’ll be about to start school. That will need so much emotional preparation. Plus the practical side of the meetings at school, teacher home visits, buying uniform, name labels, school shoes, then the actual starting. Bets Nana takes Alf for his first day?

Just you wait Ash for the reading every night, the homework, the tombola requests, the bake sales, the non-uniform days, the Christmas fairs, end of term disco, birthday parties, World Book Day dress up, parents evenings, SATS!

2 1/2 is NOTHING. 2 1/2 is easy.

The sacrificial years… you sacrifice your life as you know it the second you give birth. Selfish twit.

Her behaviour is concerning. Why is she so quiet? Wondering and hoping if the road trip has actually been a nightmare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone for some ☕??

TNB recorded a new ‘show reel’ while they were away and it’s been sent round agencies last week.

Now set your cringe settings to HIGH: he and Ryan Thomas had a meeting with Fubar Radio over the summer about a show / podcast called ‘Dads Go Mad!’ 🤮🤮🤮

It didn’t get the green light, thank god!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
How can I see the stats? Would love to have a peak
Well, I just look at her posts… 339,000 followers, 187 likes and 9 comments, half from tattlers on an Ad for Sky being an ambassador doesn’t bode well does it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.