Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to god by the time boarding school rolls around they won’t be able to afford it

Reactions: 12
They won’t go to boarding school. It’s over £30,000 a year each child. Unless of course they get a scholarship like she did. I reckon private day school is her dream. Our local one is 8.30 to 6.30 so plenty of time to shoot a few reels and get her hair and make up done and Tommy can pick them up on his way home. One thing for sure, she won’t be home schooling!

I actually predict that Alf will not be able to just get sent off to boarding school. I think he will probably need a lot of support with regards to his learning.

Added to that, there’s no way they’re going to be able to afford it.

Reactions: 13
"Still want a career" - I'd hardly call taking crappy reels on your phone a career, hon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she have to lie about everything? I was just walking past the sky store so since I’m such a tit ambassador I thought I’d pop in and see if they’ll let me film an ad? It was all pre planned! Just say that!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
08BE61A9-4286-47F6-A703-80BE44D597B7.jpeg

650B84BA-A9F6-48D9-B2EA-AE432692C2DC.jpeg

Wow… way to piss off mums 🫠

We aren’t all losers and most of us have more friends than you.

Not your kids fault love, your friends probably just think you’re an irritating bleep.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Honestly Ashley needs a bleeping reality check. She doesn’t know how easy she has had it with her 2 kids!!! Neither have any medical / health conditions nor do they need special dietary requirements, neither have had bottle aversions or extreme separation anxiety. What is it she actually non stop moans about? Literally just BEING A MUM LIKE SHE CHOSE TO!?!?
She is so bleeping privileged & is one of those vile mums who have kids then palm them off because they don’t want to parent. It’s actually disgusting.
My son is only a few months old yet we’ve had numerous hospital visits, a GERD & CMPA diagnosis, bottle aversion TWICE (currently now again). She has ZERO clue!!!! I guarantee I’m still having a much nicer time with my child than she is.
We go to baby classes, swimming, meet other babies & mums / dads. She makes 0 effort to be a good mum!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does she have to lie about everything? I was just walking past the sky store so since I’m such a tit ambassador I thought I’d pop in and see if they’ll let me film an ad? It was all pre planned! Just say that!
And the videographer just happened to be with them out shopping too? Where are the kids in the latter part of the Ad? Why say you’ve been sent a product you know duck all about when you’re an AMBASSADOR? Cringin’ell!
---
B2BAE43A-0FFF-4D09-A3E4-76FC4EF76339.jpeg

What is the need to feed in every bleeping Ad? She’s not a newborn anymore! Boils my piss and I breastfeed

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2405196
HER WHOLE bleeping LIFE IS MATERNITY LEAVE. What work does she possibly do?!?? Film insta reels!!????

View attachment 2405199
My first point proven. The decision to have another child was based on the fact they could chuck them in childcare and not actually parent them. Pair of cunts. Should never have had kids 🤬
Every single thing she does and says is the opposite of maternal. Most of us have children because it’s a ‘feeling’ an evolutionary sense of wanting and needing to. Most of us know we need to continue working at some point, which I did at 16 weeks, full time, due to there being no maternity legislation in the country I lived in at the time, It really was a case of NEEDING and not WANTING to and I resented my work in the weeks building up and then after returning. If I could have changed things at the time and had longer off I would have jumped at the chance but it was what it was. The cost of childcare was secondary, not because money wasn’t an issue but because all my friends had somehow managed it, so I knew that while finances would be tough (particularly as we had no family to help with free childcare even for a day a week) for a while, that wouldn’t matter because I’d have a child (that for most of my adult life didn’t think would be possible due to serious gynae and infertility issues). With Ash, she is looking at this from a purely transactional point of view. I can almost imagine her going through her finances and thinking to herself ‘right I have xxx amount of disposable income each month, that can be earmarked for a) travelling the world, partying, eating at amazing restaurants, having wonderful experiences or b) childcare, having had child/ren which will keep Tommy happy, reinvent myself as mum era, make a shed load of money from bump, breastfeeding, patriarchy, mum issues and children via insta exploitation while fighting the ‘being just a mum’ norms = good return on the childcare investment which will pay for itself then c) eventually, once the kids are 3/4 years old move into a new hands off, find myself, owe it to myself era, stand up to societal norms era and use the money made from exploiting children online, which has been carefully invested into companies set up in their names, by sending them off to boarding school or employing a full time nanny so that at no point do I need to fully parent my child when they’re not at school with the occasional exception of golden child Ada for girly days (paid for, for the gram ovo’. Let’s just hope she has set aside a lot of money for their therapy due to the deep psychological damage she is doing to her children, particularly her son, by sharing so much of them and her utter disdain for him, online. Something that will follow them into adulthood. Of course it will be someone else’s fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That advert is so full of lies! Just happened to walk by and decided to do an ad but got full filming material, Tommy had walked off ahead with the kids but then he's back, taking part in the ad, without kids.

I don't believe she's doing the exercises, or has Marta cut ties after Ash's inaccurate information given about the silicone scar sheets for the scar she loves but also wanted to get rid of.

Nice little appearance from Charlotte, have they made up for 5 mins purely for an ad?

And date night playing games on the TV. Reminds me of beehive bedlam on Sky 20 years ago.

And Ash, you're just a loser without friends. Nothing to do with the fact you have children.

Reactions: 19
Charlotte did the Ad too. Much better than Ashley’s and she used another friend to star in hers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so thick, she is looser because she's a looser, she has no friends because she's a cow. Most people manage to get out with friends every so often. I don't see myself as being a looser because I have kids, my life is full on, it's stressful and I'm still dealing with trauma from health issues with both my kids. She has no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And the videographer just happened to be with them out shopping too? Where are the kids in the latter part of the Ad? Why say you’ve been sent a product you know duck all about when you’re an AMBASSADOR? Cringin’ell!
---
View attachment 2405481
What is the need to feed in every bleeping Ad? She’s not a newborn anymore! Boils my piss and I breastfeed
breastfeeding is her crutch

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They won’t go to boarding school. It’s over £30,000 a year each child. Unless of course they get a scholarship like she did. I reckon private day school is her dream. Our local one is 8.30 to 6.30 so plenty of time to shoot a few reels and get her hair and make up done and Tommy can pick them up on his way home. One thing for sure, she won’t be home schooling!
theres a private school literally 5 mins walk from her house that takes children from 3 (they also take boarders!)

• Wow
  • Sad
I don’t get why she’d say she doesn’t know how to use it, it makes her first ad from a few weeks ago lose all credibility - why can’t she see that!? She honestly chooses the weirdest things to lie about 😂

Reactions: 8
No doubt she's only visited her sister for more content and to ram the breastfeeding down her throat. I remember her saying that Jasper was formula fed and Alf was breast - for someone who advocated "fed is best" she sure did a lot of comparing how breast is better. But hey, Jasper is leaps and bounds ahead of Alf. But hey, looks like Jasper has a better mum than Alf.

How does she feed Ada in the car seat? Genuine question as I can’t figure out the logistics of it. I know she has big boobs but how?!! Especially in a newborn car seat. Ours is so reclined and enclosed to protect baby!
I have done it once before for my eldest out of desperation, and I would NEVER advertise doing it to anyone, let alone 300k people. In my situation we (hubby driving) were stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and at the time my baby was a few months old and was hysterical. My seatbelt was off and had to lean over her to literally dangle my boob. I don't know why tommy doesn't pull over if ada needs feeding. I would never have done that if we had the option to pull over or park up somewhere (we were also on the 'smart' motorway so no option but to stay in car.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.