Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone for some ☕??

TNB recorded a new ‘show reel’ while they were away and it’s been sent round agencies last week.

Now set your cringe settings to HIGH: he and Ryan Thomas had a meeting with Fubar Radio over the summer about a show / podcast called ‘Dads Go Mad!’ 🤮🤮🤮

It didn’t get the green light, thank god!
Love your tea!! What the heck does TNB even fill a show reel with?! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
If she can't sit unaided then she also shouldn't be back carried on a carrier which TNB did in a reel awhile ago
That back carry was horrendous as well, terrible positioning for her hips as she was way too low down his back and awful positioning for TNB's back as well, although he is probably a hunchback already from carrying the burden of Ashley!!!

We all called it awhile ago that she never did tummy time with Ada and she was always lying her on her back! Does she roll yet?

Am I missing something - what's wrong with the inflatable IKEA insert that's designed specifically for the chair (for comfort/ smaller babies etc). How is a company that makes the exact same inserts but at a higher cost even profitable?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think last time she posted about the cushions it was actually an IKEA insert but with a cover done by this other company, though she absolutely did not make that clear

Reactions: 12
Love your tea!! What the heck does TNB even fill a show reel with?! 🤣🤣
Apparently ‘Fitness Modelling’, ‘Lifestyle /Outdoor Pursuits’ and ‘Spoken Word Scenes to Camera’ - which is normally what 18 year old theatre kids sent to agents, them reciting a scene from Normal People or Little Women etc

I’d honestly pay good money to see TNBs bits to camera.

As for the suggested podcast name - never forget that Ryan’s podcast with his brothers was called ‘Mancs on da Mic’ 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That back carry was horrendous as well, terrible positioning for her hips as she was way too low down his back and awful positioning for TNB's back as well, although he is probably a hunchback already from carrying the burden of Ashley!!!

We all called it awhile ago that she never did tummy time with Ada and she was always lying her on her back! Does she roll yet?

Am I missing something - what's wrong with the inflatable IKEA insert that's designed specifically for the chair (for comfort/ smaller babies etc). How is a company that makes the exact same inserts but at a higher cost even profitable?
i think its one of the new 'must haves' for new Mums as I bought the ikea high chairs as a gift for friends daughter when she had her baby. She wanted it as there was lots Instagram companies that did vinyls and accessorises to decorate it so it matched your home decor ...lots of her friends had recommended it!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t see why Ada can’t take over the Tripp Trapp, or get another Tripp Trapp for her, and allow Alf to progress by taking off the tray and the baby set. My kids are younger than him and climb up and down themselves now.

Reactions: 9
I don’t see why Ada can’t take over the Tripp Trapp, or get another Tripp Trapp for her, and allow Alf to progress by taking off the tray and the baby set. My kids are younger than him and climb up and down themselves now.
This is what we did. My 2.5yo now sits at the main table with us and 9mo is in the highchair. Doesn’t look like they’re home though. Ada’s got one of those bumbo things I think? She’ll be plonked on the table so Alf can still be confined to the ipad highchair.

Reactions: 5
In my head he’s completely smooth down there like an action figure 😂

He’s utterly sexless to me, he’s like an AI drip

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tommy would probably be the guy in school everyone would fancy. But that’s as far as it goes for me. It’s the massive goony smile/smile lines that gives me the ick. I reckon he could fit a watermelon in his gob. Not that he would dare waste one

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A big rant from Ash about consent and the Spanish football team… tomorrow am sure she’ll be back to praising Alf for straddling his baby sister and kissing her.

Reactions: 28
Tommy would probably be the guy in school everyone would fancy. But that’s as far as it goes for me. It’s the massive goony smile/smile lines that gives me the ick. I reckon he could fit a watermelon in his gob. Not that he would dare waste one
he has a shrivelled face. He needs some skin+me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not to derail the thread, but I'm in a group of about 15 mums, all with babies the same age and it was pretty much 50/50 the babies who could and couldn't sit up by 6 months. And even with the ones who could sit up (mine included), most were a little bit wobbly still, and an insert in the high chair made them more secure. And for the ones who couldn't yet sit up, it definitely wasn't through a lack of tummy time or anything like that because it was something we definitely all did and talked about a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A whole watermelon? Don’t be ridiculous, they don’t buy whole watermelons. Only pre-cut in tiny packs I’m sure!
---
Can we all do this everytime. Made my absolute day 🤣
Fine by me 🤣

Now I look at it again, though, what on earth is going on with her arm? It doesn’t look a natural shape where it meets the fridge.

Filter? Or just because I screenshot a video?

IMG_3699.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of influencers who were given PR tickets to Big Feastival this weekend… wonder if trash was manning the phone charging points again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.