Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her sister had a boy weighing a ‘massive’ 9lbs 8… shits all over your normal size baby whopper doesn’t it Ash. Bet she’s gutted she’s been beaten in the baby top trumps 🤣
That baby will be hitting all its milestones before Alf too

Reactions: 8
Its a bit odd that her house has been on the market a month now and they haven't dropped the price once. The estate agent would have been advising her to drop it by now.

Reactions: 7
Why does she think parenting ends when they reach 3/4? The sacrificial years? Don’t want to give her unsolicited advice but they’re your responsibility forever now Trash!

Reactions: 21
How does she feed Ada in the car seat? Genuine question as I can’t figure out the logistics of it. I know she has big boobs but how?!! Especially in a newborn car seat. Ours is so reclined and enclosed to protect baby!

• Haha
Its a bit odd that her house has been on the market a month now and they haven't dropped the price once. The estate agent would have been advising her to drop it by now.
This just proves the whole ‘selling for work’ thing is a lie. If they were in a rush to sell for a new job they would’ve reduced the price a fraction. The market is so stagnant right now but they’re clearly very greedy… they won’t get 1.5 for that 😂

Reactions: 8
Anyone asking where Snoop is? She showed him just before the question box!

(I covered Ash up, we don’t need to see her underwear again)

IMG_3557.jpeg

That whole Q&A is an absolute joke.
The ‘sacrificial years’ ??
Does she think once they’re not babies and sleeping better that’s it? Children grow up and have loads of problems throughout the years and as a parent it’s totally your responsibility to care for them. She’s got no bloody clue. Literally none of mine were good sleepers but at no time did I think I was sacrificing my life , in fact the early years were the easiest on reflection. They’re in for a world of trouble with her parenting mentality & Tommy enabling her.

Reactions: 21
It genuinely reminds me of that clip of Katie Hopkins talking about children being named after places is chavvy, and then Schofield says “isn’t your daughter called
Why does she think parenting ends when they reach 3/4? The sacrificial years? Don’t want to give her unsolicited advice but they’re your responsibility forever now Trash!
I'm still sacrificing my mental health and my oldest is 36 with 4 kids of his own! She's a stupid twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
why does she sit wedged between the kids car seats ..it must be so uncomfortable!
Sorry i must have been a weird mum as apart from on way back from hospital i always sat in either driver or passenger seat

Reactions: 10
It’s sad for her that she doesn’t enjoy this time, it doesn’t bode well for the future.
It’s like this comment below, the way she phrases it After motherhood? Does she think it ends?
IMG_9471.jpeg

So much to unpack in her q&a. This is just charming… She needs healing from the distress of Alf it seems.
IMG_9472.jpeg

Nothing like taking out your own issues on your child eh? Imagine being so anti men that you didn’t want to raise one.
IMG_9475.jpeg

You definitely did you dappy fucker because everyone messaged you to tell you and you just shouted “mum police” and that your instinct knew better.
IMG_9474.jpeg

Alfs my Teacher Ada’s my healer? Is this one of her poems. duck right off love you’re a disgrace

• Sad
That Q&A is so worrying when she potentially has a SEN child 🙁 I can’t imagine her in meetings with teachers or fighting for additional support which it’s likely he’ll need.

When do her and Tommy spend ANY time together? Car journeys is the time me and hubby try to squeeze in an adult conversation. The idiot doesn’t think Ada’s kicking off because she can’t get to her mum? I’ve never sat in the back. She’s bought Ada a duck load of overstimulating toys anyway and she seems to be just fine when she’s driven on her own 🤨 She’d rather eye duck herself than converse with Tommy!

Reactions: 16
God help her when the kids are of school age and she can't just waltz off on a European road trip or all inclusive Mauritius trip at the drop of the hat. It'll be pick ups, packed lunches, collections, homework, uniforms being washed and ironed. I've no idea how she will cope if she finds this age so difficult and "sacrificial".

Reactions: 14
The whole mother era thing…as others have said does she think you stop being a mother when they aren’t a toddler anymore? Or when they go to school?

Everyone I have spoken to have said the ‘juggle’ actually gets harder when they get older…you have to sort working or childcare around school hours, you have concerts, parents evenings and everything else to attend, you have school trips to sort, lunches to sort…although I suppose Alf and Ad are probably going to be shipped off to boarding school.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
1115AD9A-5A5F-4621-8273-2A8353C45775.png

HER WHOLE bleeping LIFE IS MATERNITY LEAVE. What work does she possibly do?!?? Film insta reels!!????

D69DCDD3-0910-4EDB-A8E0-3A87B663E52A.jpeg

My first point proven. The decision to have another child was based on the fact they could chuck them in childcare and not actually parent them. Pair of cunts. Should never have had kids 🤬

Reactions: 26
I wonder how helpful she’ll be when she sees her sister. She’s just had a baby and ash has NNB live with them for weeks to do all the grunt work. Ashley should be taking Jasper out for the day and cleaning/ cooking for her sister.

Reactions: 13
God help her when the kids are of school age and she can't just waltz off on a European road trip or all inclusive Mauritius trip at the drop of the hat. It'll be pick ups, packed lunches, collections, homework, uniforms being washed and ironed. I've no idea how she will cope if she finds this age so difficult and "sacrificial".
i'm 100% sure they will go to boarding school

Reactions: 12
I wonder how helpful she’ll be when she sees her sister. She’s just had a baby and ash has NNB live with them for weeks to do all the grunt work. Ashley should be taking Jasper out for the day and cleaning/ cooking for her sister.
More chance of Tommy doing it than her!
Ada needs her for food and is her home. She’ll let on she can’t be put down even this she could put her in one of her many gifted slings.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.