Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I just look at her posts… 339,000 followers, 187 likes and 9 comments, half from tattlers on an Ad for Sky being an ambassador doesn’t bode well does it 😂
Ah lol I was hoping there was some software that was going into real depth at how bad she is to sponsor

Reactions: 1
Anyone for some ☕??

TNB recorded a new ‘show reel’ while they were away and it’s been sent round agencies last week.

Now set your cringe settings to HIGH: he and Ryan Thomas had a meeting with Fubar Radio over the summer about a show / podcast called ‘Dads Go Mad!’ 🤮🤮🤮

It didn’t get the green light, thank god!
Superb tea as always! Really struggling to see how she’s bringing in any money this summer. All of her work seems to be gifted stays or gifted products - she must be solely reliant on Aff links atm??

When was the last time she was on TV even? Steph’s packed lunch before the summer?

Reactions: 13
Superb tea as always! Really struggling to see how she’s bringing in any money this summer. All of her work seems to be gifted stays or gifted products - she must be solely reliant on Aff links atm??

When was the last time she was on TV even? Steph’s packed lunch before the summer?
This makes me think all her summer holiday road trips are just an excuse to record mum and dad influencer stuff! Nothing to do with the children enjoying themselves!

Reactions: 16

And this is why she said the other day after paternity leave she's going to get much better at linking outfits to that aff link site and filming more clothes reels because she's so "passionate" about helping people dress "after motherhood".

The woman who constantly complains about having nothing to wear, wears basic outfits or ugly outfits wants to earn from advise others 🤣
---
Ah lol I was hoping there was some software that was going into real depth at how bad she is to sponsor
There is social blade which gives stats on followers but it's not a true representation as she's still in her bot buying era

Attachments

Reactions: 9
672A1F99-C989-4AB3-82D4-3481D86462E6.jpeg

1) If your child can’t sit unaided they probably shouldn’t be in a highchair.
2) If your child needs a blow up back support they probably shouldn’t be in a highchair.
3) She’s nearly 6 months… she should be able to sit in a highchair with no struggle.

All of mine were in highchairs pre 6 months to join us at meal times. I also didn’t leave them on their backs for nearly 6 months or cooped up in car seats for hours everyday so they had good strength. No mum of the year here but duck me this woman does a real disservice to her kids. Makes me so angry.

Reactions: 24
Yep first time acknowledging that she can’t sit unaided. It will partly be because that child is constantly restrained, but I had a feeling that she was going to delay weaning Ada.

She’s already acknowledged that she felt out of her depth with Alf (despite the free Annabelle Karmel lessons & free books from at least two “weaning influencers”).

Having Ada weaned means that there is less reliance on Ashley, it means she has no excuse not to parent Alf or even both. It means she has no excuse as to why she has to lie in bed all morning while TNB fetches her a croissant from an overly priced wanky cafe. And it also means passing on her weird relationship with food onto her daughter unfortunately.

Reactions: 15
Do you reckon Ada is going straight into childcare in September because Ashley can’t be arsed with things that require a bit of effort like the weaning?? So childminder and nanny will do it all!

Reactions: 19
She won’t be able to start weaning if she can’t sit up properly unaided or support herself. Far too much or a hazard. Which is almost certainly a result of a lack of support and things like tummy time and active parenting. Which in itself is criminal, to delay your own kids milestones out of sheer laziness and ignorance

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That’s exactly what happened here isn’t it. She’s not done a thing to try and encourage Ada to strengthen her core muscles to be able to sit up. You start helping them develop the strength in their necks as soon as they can hold their head steady and that should have been about two months ago. It makes me sick, and also she moans about not liking the baby stage but does duck all to help them develop out of it.

Reactions: 18
The cushion is from IKEA. It’s not genius. It’s a standard extra with the chair, because most babies do slip around a bit.

My kids did take a bit longer to sit independently because we didn’t prop them up, let them do everything on their own terms. But they were all crawling by six months, so they were doing something. I know it’s an Ashley thread, but it’s not always a bad thing or a sign that kids are delayed 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The cushion is from IKEA. It’s not genius. It’s a standard extra with the chair, because most babies do slip around a bit.

My kids did take a bit longer to sit independently because we didn’t prop them up, let them do everything on their own terms. But they were all crawling by six months, so they were doing something. I know it’s an Ashley thread, but it’s not always a bad thing or a sign that kids are delayed 😅
Of course they are all different. But this is the second kid she’s developmentally neglecting. We saw it full on with Alf and now again with #Ad. She does nothing for their development yet wants to make out they are so advanced to pander her own ego. She literally knows not one thing about childhood development

That’s a good point and it was always a bit dicey with mine because he was little and slipped through those wooden high chairs you always get in cafes etc.
The way I see it a lot of babies sort of do things in a random order sometimes and it’s like their brains concentrate intensely on one thing before they move on to the next. Mine was making loads of sounds and communicating really early on but he wasn’t that bothered about moving around for a little while, as long as he could see everything. But I’m not entirely sure that Ada has been encouraged to do anything other than be attached to Ash’s boobs.

If anyone needs a quick snapshot summary of who / what she is - It sums everything up perfectly that she has her own parenting advice podcast, that she can’t be arsed to host any more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you reckon Ada is going straight into childcare in September because Ashley can’t be arsed with things that require a bit of effort like the weaning?? So childminder and nanny will do it all!
What weaning? Opening an Ella's pouch, or a pack of pre-grated cheese or cut up watermelon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course they are all different. But this is the second kid she’s developmentally neglecting. We saw it full on with Alf and now again with #Ad. She does nothing for their development yet wants to make out they are so advanced to pander her own ego. She literally knows not one thing about childhood development
Oh I get it. She has no issues standing her up and pretending to make her walk, which was terrible when so little (never mind the hip issues!) so I can’t see her having any issue propping her up to sit.

Just popped on to say her "come with me" style videos make me absolutely cringe when she tries to use the young influencer pattern of voiceover, the tone of voice and emphasising every other word. So desperate to stay relevant and copy everyone 🤢
Alf was sat in W Position every time she showed him trying to sit so it's no wonder he's so weak, but she "does her research" aka she read one book before she gave birth... try researching bucket babies because Ada is the next one 🤕

Reactions: 12
A show reel doing what exactly?? Dad’s go mad is a terrible name 😂 is TNB particularly funny?

Anyone for some ☕??

TNB recorded a new ‘show reel’ while they were away and it’s been sent round agencies last week.

Now set your cringe settings to HIGH: he and Ryan Thomas had a meeting with Fubar Radio over the summer about a show / podcast called ‘Dads Go Mad!’ 🤮🤮🤮

It didn’t get the green light, thank god!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would never usually bash someone like I have above with Ash. Probably worth reiterating that anything said about A&A is wholly down to their situation and Trash. Goes without saying all babies do things at their own time but we KNOW and there’s evidence of her holding Alf back on purpose because she’s a lazy duck. The same will happen with Ad.

I did think a little whilst ago Ad will be doing CM at 6m so Ash doesn’t have to wean all herself although she’ll probably do Annabel Karmel again for work purposes. She’ll do pouches for fear of choking with her precious Angel ✨

Her latest grid post - Good to see she's had at least 48 hours to reword other people's posts!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.