Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we’re all just continually shocked and appalled by one thing after another at the moment 😂 I can’t keep up with her terrible bizarre parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still no sale of the house too… And it’s still a ‘premium listing’ so they’re desperately promoting it. How long until they have to drop the price I wonder….

Reactions: 7
‘Working late’ at a freebie dinner, with half that time consisting of having hair and make up done. That’s not work!!

Reactions: 16
is the childminder options not posh enough for you Ashley? you are barking up entirely the wrong tree if you think your followers can afford au pairs or live in nannies. just accept you're actually one of the Hoi polloi and stop having these tacky rich aspirations it's gross and pathetic. so out of touch honestly

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She’s missing the obvious solution… bin off the unnecessary work ‘dinner’. Welcome to PARENThood it happens to dads too Ash. Sometimes you have to say ‘sorry I can’t make it as we don’t have childcare’. And you stay home and be a parent to your kids.

‘Working 10am-10pm’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Alf going to the childminders at 7.30 is also utter madness if she’s then got to take Ada at 9. Talk about wasted time. How can she not entertain both children for 1.5 hours. I feel so sad for poor Alf but figure he’s probably best at the childminders where he does get more attention 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Alf going to the childminders at 7.30 is also utter madness if she’s then got to take Ada at 9. Talk about wasted time. How can she not entertain both children for 1.5 hours. I feel so sad for poor Alf but figure he’s probably best at the childminders where he does get more attention 😢
I always feel so sad for Alf when it's clear he won't see his mum at all and then I realise she's hateful and he's probably better off that way. Ada being sent with insufficient food/drink for the day is bordeline neglect. I wonder if the cm will do the referral this time

Reactions: 18
She would rather over complicate the logistics of her day and do two drop offs than parent both kids together for a couple of hours, says a lot about her role as a mum

Reactions: 14
Who put 50p in her today! Sheesh!!

Of course other parents talk about the juggle…she just doesn’t have any friends who talk to her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘no Ada that’s Alfie’s Pepper’

clearly been reading here then as it was only yesterday we were discussing her moronic toddler speak and how it’s no wonder Alf can’t use proper sentences.

Reactions: 12
4721A40D-4732-4123-8C8B-3D2D446F9C4A.png

Oh just shut up you closet Tory and brush your matted sweaty hair from last night 🤢 Poor Michael Crunchy Curls. Get ya moneys worth right Ash?

Reactions: 14
For someone who works so hard and has a 12 hour day, she certainly has a lot of time on her hands to piss and moan on instagram huh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just want one realistic “day in the life” of what her 10am-10pm day entails. WHAT is she doing?? We never see any work??

Reactions: 16
I just want one realistic “day in the life” of what her 10am-10pm day entails. WHAT is she doing?? We never see any work??
Exactly. Does anyone have any idea what her salary is? Or does she actually just live off the rental income from her flat and pretend she’s a ‘hard working high earner’?

Reactions: 9
Considering she started work at 10am she hasn’t got a lot done has she? 😂

Now she’s answering ‘a really common question’ about her stair gates 😂 Go wash your hair you dirteh get

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everytime I see those two untethered children I think of this. God rest her soul.
Screenshot_20230907-104315_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.