Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James: the authority on what to wear on the school run.

1. You don't have kids that go to school
2. You've dropped your children to the church once this year

(This is not work, nobody pays me to do this but click on my aff links so I can earn 0.79p from you if you purchase something)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s totally got this from @the.confidentmama except Ash’s version will be that shirt she wears half tucked in, necklines that are all low, and Converse that she’s wearing for the first time since the last time she wore them.

IMG_4350.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s totally got this from @the.confidentmama except Ash’s version will be that shirt she wears half tucked in, necklines that are all low, and Converse that she’s wearing for the first time since the last time she wore them.

View attachment 2431205
Grade A Ash “When I dress good” and “So yeah”, “Autumn starts Autumning”… is she a 14 year old moron?

“Not having much time to yourself” - How’re all those box sets going Ashley? Or the jigsaws? The spray tans and personal shopper visits or Ada’s 2 hour naps?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ada at 6 months old had 2 x 20 min naps?
I don't buy for a minute that she was happy and settled in the day.
As someone said; they don't send them home early lightly, so she must have been miserable, and understandably so if she's gone from BF on demand to a meagre bottle and some carrot puree. In bleeping 30 degree heat!
This woman is an utter moron and the enablers around astound me.

Reactions: 15
Ada at 6 months old had 2 x 20 min naps?
I don't buy for a minute that she was happy and settled in the day.
As someone said; they don't send them home early lightly, so she must have been miserable, and understandably so if she's gone from BF on demand to a meagre bottle and some carrot puree. In bleeping 30 degree heat!
This woman is an utter moron and the enablers around astound me.
I'm 33 years past the weaning stage but would the CM not offer her water as well as breast milk?

Reactions: 8
I'm 33 years past the weaning stage but would the CM not offer her water as well as breast milk?
they can have sips of water when starting weaning, but milk is still their main source of fluid intake at this stage.
Maybe the CM is offering her sips but I don't think it would be anywhere near enough in this weather.

this is what the NHS website says

IMG_0417.jpeg

Reactions: 8

they can have sips of water when starting weaning, but milk is still their main source of fluid intake at this stage.
Maybe the CM is offering her sips but I don't think it would be anywhere near enough in this weather.

this is what the NHS website says

View attachment 2431233
It might also depend on what Ash has said she can do - if she’s said ‘no water because she’s breastfed’ because she’s done her research, then the CM is in a difficult situation.

I’m glad she sent Ada home early, a breastfed baby that young who’s on day 5 of weaning shouldn’t be anywhere except with her mother who had nothing more important to do.

Seriously - what is more important than making sure your 6 month old is hydrated in his heat?

Reactions: 15
Grade A Ash “When I dress good” and “So yeah”, “Autumn starts Autumning”… is she a 14 year old moron?

“Not having much time to yourself” - How’re all those box sets going Ashley? Or the jigsaws? The spray tans and personal shopper visits or Ada’s 2 hour naps?
She’s basically seen Confident Mama, Lucy Meck doing reels on it, things like Frankies Faves, and is utterly spiralling due to lack of offers of paid work so she’s simply invented something for herself 😂

If it wasn’t so hilarious it would be genuinely sad. She’s becoming more and more tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’s insisting on mixing everything with breast milk to extend her martyrdom.
I don’t see the point of not using water or some kind of milk to loosen a purée if they’re eating fruits and veg.
Maybe that’s just me because I never got/get much from pumping so it was like gold dust 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Once again it all makes sense in hindsight.

Yesterday she started calling the childminder ‘school’, today that meant she could use the term ‘school run’, tomorrow she’ll upload a reel of looks for the school run… it’s all so painfully and poorly stage managed and at such short notice. She’s utterly terrible at this.

Reactions: 26
Thing is, the actual school run.. no one looks nice and no one gives a tit. We’re all wearing sunglasses hiding the tired eyes (iykyk), desperate for a coffee, chucked up hair, unless you’re suited and booted due to having a PROPER job to head off to.
Mums don’t give a tit what they look like cos we’re busy getting the kids fed, dressed and out the door by stupid o’clock. This is actually laughable 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 25
Thing is, the actual school run.. no one looks nice and no one gives a tit. We’re all wearing sunglasses hiding the tired eyes (iykyk), desperate for a coffee, chucked up hair, unless you’re suited and booted due to having a PROPER job to head off to.
Mums don’t give a tit what they look like cos we’re busy getting the kids fed, dressed and out the door by stupid o’clock. This is actually laughable 😂😂😂😂
You mean you don’t “ dress good “ 🤣🤣🤣 you must be a regular mom then 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’re obviously one of these normos who prioritise their children, LOL LAME!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe she has offloaded the start of weaning to the child minder.

I think it’s such a fun time, seeing your baby explore food for the first time and watching their little expressions as they have first tastes of new flavours.

Instead Ashley has decided she would rather have nothing to do with it, highlighting her detachment from parenting once again.

Reactions: 23
I mean no wonder Ada was sent home, she finished her one small measly bottle of milk and almost a whole pouch and still had 3 hrs left. She was probably starving.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
You’re obviously one of these normos who prioritise their children, LOL LAME!!!
Yeah quite proud of my homeless look. Maybe I should take Ash’s advice and wear layered necklaces, gold hoops and refurbished Gucci trainers.

Lady Soverign incoming 🤙🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This! I loved weaning! I loved watching each reaction to a new food, videoed them and still watch them back now. I couldn’t imagine leaving that to someone else, not even my husband. She’s mad 🤯
Can’t believe she has offloaded the start of weaning to the child minder.

I think it’s such a fun time, seeing your baby explore food for the first time and watching their little expressions as they have first tastes of new flavours.

Instead Ashley has decided she would rather have nothing to do with it, highlighting her detachment from parenting once again.

Reactions: 14
Walking home from the CM pumping, to walk back again in 90 minutes time. Just set an alarm in the middle of the night, make a cuppa, sit and watch your married at first sight (or some other shite) and then go back to sleep for a few hours. But no, our Ash needs her full nights sleep!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.