Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be sweltering in there if Alf needs to be in his nappy šŸ˜” I bet sheā€™s sat doing duck all in front of her #gifted Dyson šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 11
She also moans about parental rights in other counties like Norway, but why didnā€™t TNB take shared parental leave? He could take 6months now if they really wanted to.

Reactions: 12
God I am cringing todays stories. Both kids in childcare, whilst she moans at childcare logistics šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
NEWSFLASH most mothers ā€˜workā€™ 12+ hours a day. Starting from 7 or earlier with getting themselves and little ones ready, doing nursery and school runs, an 8 hour working day, pick ups, tea time, bed time, cleaning up, housework, getting things prepared for the following day. At no point in any normal mums does a work dinner with hair and makeup come into it. Similarly her day does not consist of any pressures of a normal mother. Her job is a joke and all this is so insulting to people actually trying to juggle real responsibilities.

• Heart
Alf in nappy (not being held) āœ”
Alf holding drink with straw in his mouth āœ”
Ash not giving a duck āœ”

IMG_4335.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Guys sheā€™s not manic, sheā€™s not triggered, sheā€™s WORKING! This is her work! This is what sheā€™s dumped her hot hungry baby off with a stranger for - To rant on bleeping Instagram all day before going out for dinner. Now can we all stop being judgy trolls and give her tips on how to handle the juggle because it is REAL

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also if she actually gave her children a routine (which sheā€™s so against) Alf would nap for at least one hour at the same time every day and Ada at her age should be doing 3-4 naps decent sized ones too? So there should be plenty of time to get ā€˜workā€™ done then and in the evening once they go to bed instead of sticking them in childcare from the crack of dawn

A work dinner for most mums is an absolute treat not classed as work

And sheā€™s been working since 10am doing what other than ranting on her Instagram sheā€™s a joke of a mum

Why has she not at least tried potty training alf? My daughter is same age. Itā€™s taken 3 attempts but sheā€™s finally out of nappies! Sheā€™s so lazy

Reactions: 8
Weird that sheā€™s ranting about the journalism of the daily mail today when yesterday she was reposting the same hacks because they were mildly complimentary about her NTA dress.

Goes to show the price of her principles and morals

ā€˜It is a scandalā€™.

But Ashley never looks after her own childrenā€¦ THATS THE REAL SCANDAL!

Sheā€™s going in on this a bit too much- itā€™s hit a nerve because Tommy is basically in JJā€™s shoes.
View attachment 2432010
I can't with her desperately trying to be funny all of a sudden. She spends one evening with Louise Boyce and suddenly she thinks she's a comedian. Newsflash Ash... ya not.

Last edited:
Why has she not at least tried potty training alf? My daughter is same age. Itā€™s taken 3 attempts but sheā€™s finally out of nappies! Sheā€™s so lazy
Exactly, summer is the perfect time. If sheā€™d stayed at home for a week of the school holidays, instead of off ā€œtravellingā€ around Europe!
My twins (2 and 5 months) trained in a few days.
She is just totally bone idle and wants NNB, CM and RaRa to do everything. She canā€™t even be bothered weaning Ada, so sheā€™s shoved her in childcare when she doesnā€™t have to.

Reactions: 7
The big jump in new followers explains the manic ā€œitā€™s a juggle, Iā€™m so passionate about being a parentā€ posts. And how she has the audacity to show a weaning cookbook (to steam some peas) when she only fed Alf pouches, cheese and watermelon.

Reactions: 12
Exactly, summer is the perfect time. If sheā€™d stayed at home for a week of the school holidays, instead of off ā€œtravellingā€ around Europe!
My twins (2 and 5 months) trained in a few days.
She is just totally bone idle and wants NNB, CM and RaRa to do everything. She canā€™t even be bothered weaning Ada, so sheā€™s shoved her in childcare when she doesnā€™t have to.
Side note but very jealous you did it in a few days! Iā€™m training my daughter (2 and 3 months) this weekend and Iā€™m feeling a bit nervous! Ashley on the other hand is just lazy and will make NNB do it.
Itā€™s not like she ever changes Alfā€™s nappies anyway so I guess whether or not heā€™s potty trained doesnā€™t make much of a difference to her

I think she got a load of followers from G fletchers podcast. She came across well all things considered. I think they will soon unfollow on the last few days behaviour.

so she has both kids in childcare again today so she can... go through her dms, screenshot msgs that agree with her narrative and then copy and paste them into a collage? moan about the tories

then copy and paste photos from childcare into another collage - making sure to avoid Ada's nipples but keep Alf's in?

then go to a free dinner she doesn't actually have to attend?

bow down to this working mother guys!!!!

Reactions: 16
I just want one realistic ā€œday in the lifeā€ of what her 10am-10pm day entails. WHAT is she doing?? We never see any work??
Here,here. Her "work" is not as substantial as she makes it out to be. She pretends she is very busy to warrant the use of chilminders. Otherwise what is her excuse not to care for them herself? This is all a ploy to avoid them

Reactions: 7
Most normal parents would have started potty training during the summer with the benefit of both parents being at home and and your toddler pushing well last 2.5 now.

But no of course alf is ā€˜nowhere near readyā€™ ie Ashley canā€™t be fucked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.