Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is the childminder options not posh enough for you Ashley? you are barking up entirely the wrong tree if you think your followers can afford au pairs or live in nannies. just accept you're actually one of the Hoi polloi and stop having these tacky rich aspirations it's gross and pathetic. so out of touch honestly
She’s lower middle class, but thinks she’s upper-middle. I hate to break it to you, Ms James, but you’ll have to do quite a lot more social climbing to reach the status you desire. Or move to America, where class is a lot more intimately associated with one’s income bracket.

Reactions: 9
‘Stop. voting. conservative’ in a condescending, slow voice like she’s talking to a bunch of idiots is so patronising. People getting their political information from social media is half the problem.

The kids don’t give her a lie in but posts a reel where Ada wakes at 8.30?! She constantly shows herself lazing in the morning while TNB has Alf.

Interesting that previously child free and happy, supporter of child free by choice thinks everyone should pay toward the nation’s childcare.

She got pregnant and said ‘yeah, I guess I’ll keep it’ rather than making a proper decision based on her lifestyle, finances, abilities etc and it shows.

Au pair’s are really cheap IF you have a spare room. Could you imagine Ash sharing her home with a younger women? I certainly can’t!

Reactions: 15
It’s irrationally annoying me that she still hasn’t brushed her hair. woman.

Reactions: 10
So much to unpick here;

1. She’s working from 10am-10pm- I don’t even know what to say apart from that she actually believes this is true.
2. I don’t believe for one second they haven’t got childcare sorted for later- she’s just trying to make herself sound super,super busy as a (brilliant), working mum juggling life so effortlessly.
3. ‘working dinner’ will be some crappy influencer thing that she absolutely won’t have to go to.
4. ‘I have deadlines for today’ -hair & make up is not a deadline.
5. She won’t see poor Alf all day or tomorrow morning because she’s on SPL. ( no doubt that’ll be another logistical nightmare for her).

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
When she says nobody talks about the juggle she means other influencers who are off out without their kids all the time… your Binkies and Millie Mac’s who have secret nannies 🙄

but also they live in London. So to get to a work dinner at 8 they leave at 7ish…not 4!! And they don’t get professional hair and makeup either!!

Reactions: 18
Is she pissed? I'm serious she's acting like a mad woman. Her hairs all over the place her eyes are manic. If her CM sees that post she'll be like WTF? Eeeee she's got me stressed to duck I need to put my phone down.

Reactions: 14
She must’ve got a lot of criticism for putting Ada into the CM unweaned so she’s just, as the last few days, trying to over play how much it’s needed because of ‘the juggle’.

Can anyone see her stats this week?

‘It is a scandal’.

But Ashley never looks after her own children… THATS THE REAL SCANDAL!

She’s going in on this a bit too much- it’s hit a nerve because Tommy is basically in JJ’s shoes.
IMG_2519.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
absolutely hilarious that the juggling stories she got in her DMs all involve normal parents with normal jobs and all of them admit to having a lot of help. meanwhile she thinks getting hair and makeup done starting at 2 constitutes work. she has lost her mind.

no wonder she can't get a presenting gig if that unhinged story is anything to go by she's sooooo talentless omg.

‘Even when it looks glamorous’

*Ashly ‘dj-ing’, grinning moronically, behind a deck made of a wooden pallet whilst office workers who did not ask for a dj try to enjoy their free drinks and conversation at random brunch venue’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so unhappy and full of resentment isn’t she? So when she’s triggered, she’s triggered HARD. And she’s obviously had a tattle binge 😂 Does she really think those messages will get read by followers? I don’t have time to sit and read those essays - how does she have time? She has work to do?

She’s finally having a taste of what it’s like to get out of bed early instead of lounging about with a boob out 🙄 She’ll rope NNB in tonight in return for an insta story singing her praises.

Reactions: 13
‘It is a scandal’.

But Ashley never looks after her own children… THATS THE REAL SCANDAL!

She’s going in on this a bit too much- it’s hit a nerve because Tommy is basically in JJ’s shoes.
View attachment 2432010
Why is talking about juggle and struggle when she is seriously trawling the Daily Fail looking for things to rant about while getting two small kiddies up and down the road to unnecessary childcare ? I’ve to take a little break now from Trash cos I can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣 have a bleeping carrot love and get on with it like the rest of us grown ups
Lovely lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Even when it looks glamorous’

*Ashly ‘dj-ing’, grinning moronically, behind a deck made of a wooden pallet whilst workers who did not ask for a dj try to enjoy their free drinks and conversation at random brunch venue’
Crusty hair at a dry shampoo gig. Nothing glam about that 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I’m awaiting a note left for her by TNB saying she’s super mum for ‘working’ 10-10 which consists mainly of rants on instagram and crispy curls making an appearance later

Reactions: 12
Poor kids sweltering in the church hall while she’s fannying on and being manic on IG. Also, covering Ada’s chest but not Alf’s and ‘childcare updates are better with both of them there’ 🙃, says it all!

I love how she says Ada’s too little to be without her all day, so she needs to take her with her and have TNB pick her up later. Sod Alf though, in childcare since 7.30 and then won’t even see TNB tonight 😢

Why doesn’t she just have Ada today and ‘work’ aka insta rant, around her and then just have a babysitter for a couple of hours until TNBs gets back?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.