Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laugh at my husband for still spoon feeding our 20 month old yoghurt, he’s been using cutlery fine for a long time. We’ve even got him a toddler knife to help in the kitchen with cutting some veg at the kitchen counter as he kept wanting to help and he loves it! I did do a double take at the ‘little self fed’ 🤯 Alf is almost a full year older than mine and he doesn’t given even get the most basic opportunities to properly interact with food 🥺

Reactions: 12
So the NTA's appearance isn't really a job coz there's no pay. Then why did she even have to go then? Just for the exposure? Imagine going through hair, makeup etc. the time and energy for something you are not getting paid for 🫠

Reactions: 16
A little riddle for you all this fine first Wednesday since Ashley’s first night out away from Adeline.

Adeline doesn’t suck on the bottle, she only bites it.
Alf was weaned from breastfeeding because he bit Ashley….
Adeline will probably start to get confused as to what is nipple and what is teat…. What do you think will happen next….

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
A little riddle for you all this fine first Wednesday since Ashley’s first night out away from Adeline.

Adeline doesn’t suck on the bottle, she only bites it.
Alf was weaned from breastfeeding because he bit Ashley….
Adeline will probably start to get confused as to what is nipple and what is teat…. What do you think will happen next….
Oh I might just have to bring out the Hinch bingo bingo for you on this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My 9 month old tries to use a spoon for feeding porridge/yoghurts etc. How the duck is this childminder not screaming DELAYED CHILD NEEDING HELP to the appropriate services? The woman isn’t even coherent in her daily updates.

Why is Ada in a bleeping walker when she needs to be supporting whilst sitting? 2 x 20 minute naps for a 6 month old tells me she was unsettled and overtired, not settled like Lovely Day said. So happy and settled she had to come home. Make it make sense 🙄

Reactions: 18
Why is Ada in a bleeping walker when she needs to be supporting whilst sitting? 2 x 20 minute naps for a 6 month old tells me she was unsettled and overtired, not settled like Lovely Day said. So happy and settled she had to come home. Make it make sense 🙄
Exactly. Nap red flag! She even obviously had to be collected because she was mega upset. Childcare really only call as an absolute last resort, so it must have been bad. Poor Ada.

Also the Walker at home and standing in an activity centre at the child minder. Let the girl roll over and have a go at crawling FFS.

Reactions: 17
Poor Ada especially as Ash wasn't ✨ ✨ shooting✨✨ or getting bleeping ringlet curls in her hair again. She was at home doing..... stories? Literally no reason for that baby not to be with her Mum.
---
Just water and sleep 🥹

and her daily carrot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
With the gif and everything?!?
---
View attachment 2430964Can someone cleverer than me tell me what she’s had done….? This is a drastic change
hmmm lip filler 100% would also say her jaw now looks slimmer so would guess either jaw Botox or a more serious op- she’s also deffo had forehead lift or at the very min Botox to give brow lift ( Kendal Jenner had it) I would guess it’s Botox as she was so desperate to have it again and you can see it some pics when Alf was little where her brows ‘slipped back down’ and she had more heavy set eyes again, upper blepharoplasty ( makes your eyes look bigger Kylie Jenner has had it and someone more in Ashley’s world was Steph Pratt) if you have too much taken gives you dry eyes and makes you blink a lot. That’s about all I can tell from her before and after photos maybe more on her body but not 100% sure others might think different

editing to add - deffo filler in cheeks!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yippee!! We’re being treated to new stories of Ash prancing around her house in clothes. ‘What do I wear to… ‘ and tomorrow is the school run. I’ll go first. Ok, so I pull on a pair of tracksuit bottoms that I find on the bedroom floor, then I put on a hoody and a pair of slides et voilà, ready for the school run 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yippee!! We’re being treated to new stories of Ash prancing around her house in clothes. ‘What do I wear to… ‘ and tomorrow is the school run. I’ll go first. Ok, so I pull on a pair of tracksuit bottoms that I find on the bedroom floor, then I put on a hoody and a pair of slides et voilà, ready for the school run 💁🏼‍♀️
Don’t forget the greasy hair bun hack with a pair of over priced earrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hmmm lip filler 100% would also say her jaw now looks slimmer so would guess either jaw Botox or a more serious op- she’s also deffo had forehead lift or at the very min Botox to give brow lift ( Kendal Jenner had it) I would guess it’s Botox as she was so desperate to have it again and you can see it some pics when Alf was little where her brows ‘slipped back down’ and she had more heavy set eyes again, upper blepharoplasty ( makes your eyes look bigger Kylie Jenner has had it and someone more in Ashley’s world was Steph Pratt) if you have too much taken gives you dry eyes and makes you blink a lot. That’s about all I can tell from her before and after photos maybe more on her body but not 100% sure others might think different

editing to add - deffo filler in cheeks!
I agree, I think she's had pretty much everything you mentioned- I did wonder about upper bleph, her eyes are pretty hooded before and it would explain the excessive blinking 😂

You can tell when her Botox wears off as her left eye starts becoming droopy again.

Unsure about forehead, just think the awful extensions she's got in before don't help that area.

Reactions: 10
Oh god, here we go. Only a matter of time before we have the Shaun the Sheep boucle look

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.