Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So NNB is sitting in a hotel room and watching her son's girlfriend have people dressing her, doing her hair and doing her make-up while NNB holds Adaline until TNB gets there. Then she had to travel 2 hours by public transport to get home!!!

Trash completely takes advantage of TNBs Mum and more fool her for doing it.

Reactions: 25
So NNB is sitting in a hotel room and watching her son's girlfriend have people dressing her, doing her hair and doing her make-up while NNB holds Adaline until TNB gets there. Then she had to travel 2 hours by public transport to get home!!!

Trash completely takes advantage of TNBs Mum and more fool her for doing it.
I just don’t understand the whole hotel thing if they left gone 2am to get home. Either stay the night or go home? 🤯

Reactions: 16
I just don’t understand the whole hotel thing if they left gone 2am to get home. Either stay the night or go home? 🤯
They must have given it to her for free to get ready in but not to stay over in. She’s pretending she wanted to get back to see Alf in the morning, but we all know she doesn’t care about that

Reactions: 15
Ashley in June: preaches about internet safety, how images can be altered to show ‘different things’ in a child’s mouth.

Ashley in September: starts reel with infant breastfeeding

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Can someone please explain on Lovely Days updates why for Alf it has ‘pasta, a little self feed’
So he tries to feed himself and she feeds him too?!
Even if he’s not proficent at using cutlery he should still be able to use his hands to pick it up or shovel it?
At nursery they certainly wouldn’t be sat round spoon feeding 2.5 year olds

• Wow
Reactions: 20
WHY IS A 2.5 YEAR OLD HAVING POUCHES EVERY DAY

Also I would love it if lovely day was a secret tattler
EAEB622F-F3F4-4D61-86A1-7FF63E5CDA17.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Can someone please explain on Lovely Days updates why for Alf it has ‘pasta, a little self feed’
So he tries to feed himself and she feeds him too?!
Even if he’s not proficent at using cutlery he should still be able to use his hands to pick it up or shovel it?
At nursery they certainly wouldn’t be sat round spoon feeding 2.5 year olds
Yes she means he self-fed a little bit but she fed him the rest.

Ash and Tommy spoon feed him while he stares at Uncle iPad so it’s no wonder really if he doesn’t even know what to do. I think his CM is up against it.

I do not understand why Ash shares these updates.
---
I cannot wrap my head around the fact she’s put Ada in the CM at 6 months old
Ada is more needy active and inquisitive than Alf and that counts as parenting hard-work which is where their mother switches off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Alf finds it physically difficult to use cutlery? it's a fine motor skill, and if you have bone density or joint issues it can be painful. weird he won't use his hands tho. the poor boy. he's an absolute sweetheart ash doesn't know how bloody lucky she is.

childminders updates are becoming more pointed, I feel. the comment about self feed and the comment about the heat and Ada being supported in sitting. these are much more specific than they used to be.

unhinged, obviously that ash is publishing this information for everyone to see.

2.5 and doesn’t even feed himself.
that poor boy
---
Oh god I call nursery ‘school’
Do I need to take myself to the glue factory?

• Haha
My 3 year old is going through a "Mummy/Daddy feed me" phase atm but that is ONLY because she's jealous we are spoon feeding her 9 month old sibling. She had been eating by herself for ..Jesus I don't even know how long but a long long time.

these updates worry me. bet the childminder will be left to do his potty training too.

Reactions: 13
When you think you spot a tattler in someone totally different’s comments (about positive breastfeeding!) and you can’t exactly say anything so you just ❤ but you really want to go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s fair enough if you have to work but you’d at least put in the effort to get them feeding. Ash wanted to lounge around and bin off Alf because she was “Ada’s home”, she couldn’t do that if she took a bottle. Once Ada isn’t reliant on boob, Ash will have to actually parent both children and that terrifies her, clearly.

I cannot wrap my head around the fact she’s put Ada in the CM at 6 months old

Anyone would think Ash had won a BAFTA last night, why is she acting like the NTA's are the best thing to happen to her.

You had your photo taken for the Daily Fail, you sat with people you barely know and you watched some people from the TV be fawned over and given an award.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone would think Ash had won a BAFTA last night, why is she acting like the NTA's are the best thing to happen to her.

You had your photo taken for the Daily Fail, you sat with people you barely know and you watched some people from the TV be fawned over and given an award.
And she was only there because of the people who do her spray tan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHY IS A 2.5 YEAR OLD HAVING POUCHES EVERY DAY

Also I would love it if lovely day was a secret tattler
View attachment 2430811
I wondered about pouches. At first I thought she meant squeezy yoghurt pouches but I don't think she does as she's listed yoghurt seperatly.

Every thing he has is pre packaged finger food so not sure why he needed to be fed.

It’s fair enough if you have to work but you’d at least put in the effort to get them feeding. Ash wanted to lounge around and bin off Alf because she was “Ada’s home”, she couldn’t do that if she took a bottle. Once Ada isn’t reliant on boob, Ash will have to actually parent both children and that terrifies her, clearly.
Oh yeah, I mean more because Ashley doesn’t have a job. She hated Alf and longed for a girl, and now she has her she’s palmed her off at 6 months old to the childminders when she doesn’t even take a bottle. She was too lazy to get her used to it and also wants to keep breastfeeding for the content and comments from pervs. Screw ada tho, she can go to childcare and starve because her mum needs to take photos for the gram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.