Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us again how you won’t allow the use of filters or editing on your photos, Ashley…

View attachment 2429501
She looks like a Bratz doll
---
So Tommy seems to be at home post 'school' drop off to be able to kiss Ada full on the lips 🤨
Why take Alf at 7.30 then?
Two parents at home and they ship him into childcare at the crack of dawn. Gotta get your money's worth I guess!
I think Tommy WFH (garage) and probably needs to log on by a certain time.

If he is going to the office, then he'll be working short days to do drop off at 7.30, train to Farrigdon, then home before 5pm to do childminder pick ups.

Have to laugh at Ash thinking she's mother of the year dropping them at the church, it's next door! You could drop them over the wall.

Reactions: 15
Oh of course she’s putting Ada in a baby walker 🙄.
I am also disproportionately irritated by her calling the child minder ‘school.’

Reactions: 26
A child that apparently had hip issues, stuck into a walkie at 6 months. Maybe it’s just me, but I totally despise those contraptions.
Haaaate them!! And Ada is WAY too young/not developmentally ready. She’s not even moving yet?! She doesn’t need the added pressure through her hips and legs. She needs more time on the floor 🤪
---
I am also disproportionately irritated by her calling the child minder ‘school.’
Same 😂

In what way is it anything like school?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just don’t know where she has been for 36 years. ‘maybe we could put them to bed and then go out’. Yes Ashley, it’s called a babysitter and that’s what I think 99 per cent of the population do. You pay them by the hour and they sit and watch tv while your children sleep. It’s not a juggle or a struggle. It’s normal everyday life. You can do your make up yourself and go out and have a nice time.

She baffles me and makes everything so complicated. I breastfed two bottle refusers and managed to have time out to go to things without separating my kids and dragging my mother in law into hotels across town. Ada apparently sleeps through too so why was she in a hotel next door? Oh yes content!

The school thing is just cringe.

For all her spiel about not being objectified, she suddenly doesn’t mind when the Daily Heil have her down as 16th best dressed. She’s incredibly vain and self obsessed.

Reactions: 20
For all her spiel about not being objectified, she suddenly doesn’t mind when the Daily Heil have her down as 16th best dressed. She’s incredibly vain and self obsessed.
And then despite all her rambling and Instagram reels about loving your curves and the body you have - she wears shapewear. Why not just embrace the 'imperfections' if that's what you preach, Ash? She is so full of it.

Haaaate them!! And Ada is WAY too young/not developmentally ready. She’s not even moving yet?! She doesn’t need the added pressure through her hips and legs. She needs more time on the floor 🤪
---

Same 😂

In what way is it anything like school?
More time on the floor would mean Ashley having to interact with her-much easier to shove her in a walker so she can entertain herself

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel so so sad for Alf. Did his day really consist of not seeing either parent before he went to bed? from the morning? that poor wee boy, my heart aches for him!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I feel so so sad for Alf. Did his day really consist of not seeing either parent before he went to bed? from the morning? that poor wee boy, my heart aches for him!
The only saving grace is that he seems to know Rara (and her daughter) well and is happy with her. And maybe Nana was home to put him to bed.

I do think he probably has a stronger emotional bond with his paid childcare providers than with his mother.

Reactions: 11
So Ada gets to come home because of the heat but duck Alf he can crack on!! She is such a bleeping witch. I hope I never come across mothers like her when my son starts school. I’d find it so hard to bite my tongue!!!!

Reactions: 21
Do you think it’s cos of the heat and she’s not drinking enough milk?
Exactly that I imagine. I couldn’t go and pick 1 of my kids up and leave the other there in a boiling hall. I’d have to bring both home, order pizza & get a paddling pool up. But mother of the year can’t cope with both (or just Alf)

• Sad
Is it bonkers to say I do wonder if the CM is a tattler/has seen our thread and actually thought maybe Ada shouldn’t be doing WHOLE DAYS with no milk?!? She shouldn’t have done a full day the other day!!! Idiots.

No reason she couldn’t have bought Alf home to a paddling pool early as she’s at home. Too busy gawping at pics of herself from last night uploading them to insta ‘cos she rarely looks that good so will keep sharing’. bleeping. Hell. 🤮

Reactions: 21
And then despite all her rambling and Instagram reels about loving your curves and the body you have - she wears shapewear. Why not just embrace the 'imperfections' if that's what you preach, Ash? She is so full of it.
And putting her hand on her hip in an unnatural way to create more of a curve on every picture. All designed to look slimmer if have a more “desirable, attractive” figure. Not that she wants anyone to find her attractive.

ETA: The comment that on day it’ll be her 😂 Yea I’m sure there’s a category for best background extra on daytime TV. She made a comment a while ago about planning all her work and “world domination”. What exactly does she think is going to happen to her. Gunning for Holly’s ITV role?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_4286.jpeg

So your 6 month old happily fell asleep while you weren't there, but then you dragged her back out of a hotel into the London streets just to get home at 2am?

You didn’t get much sleep, but surely nor did Tommy if he was waiting for you.

Oh and Ash, breastfed babies may not take a bottle, but they’re waaaaaaay more likely to if you’re consistent with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The way she keeps dropping in that Ada bites the bottle, it’s like she’d be actually wounded to admit if Ada just had a full bottle without fuss. She wants it to be problematic. She wants Ada to be as fully committed to b00b as Ash is 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
This whole Ada does/doesn’t take a bottle thing is doing my head in. She’s only caveating with her biting the bottle so she doesn’t look like a total dick putting her into childcare and leaving her for the NTA’s. She’s struggling to keep up with her story.

She doesn’t take a bottle fully enough to have a decent feed. But because she bites it she’ll get droplets which is enough to enable Ashley to run for the front door. None of it makes sense, just ridiculous and neglectful

This whole Ada does/doesn’t take a bottle thing is doing my head in. She’s only caveating with her biting the bottle so she doesn’t look like a total dick putting her into childcare and leaving her for the NTA’s. She’s struggling to keep up with her story.

She doesn’t take a bottle fully enough to have a decent feed. But because she bites it she’ll get droplets which is enough to enable Ashley to run for the front door. None of it makes sense, just ridiculous and neglectful
Imagine planning childcare and the NTAs in 1 week with a baby that doesn’t take a bottle. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine planning childcare and the NTAs in 1 week with a baby that doesn’t take a bottle. 🫣
At the same time as going back to SPL so probably travelling Thursday night and leaving Ada with god knows who on Friday (but it’s okay, she’s ofsted registered 🙄).

Ada will be so all over the place, poor baby.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.