Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5ECB1EC4-C81D-45F4-B0B0-C024EE040E52.jpeg

So I wonder what Ofsted rated their CM a few months ago. Given Ada’s treatment yesterday I wouldn’t be surprised if it was less than satisfactory. It’s ok though, she’d rather go off a feeling. What an absolute moron spreading this message!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Isn’t it a miracle that Ashley happened to find a childminder she really clicked with AND they just happened to be based at a church hall on her road? What are the odds!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right she’d spreading a lot of misinformation here.

I have my own thoughts about ofsted and I don’t appreciate the admin-heavy, constant box ticking approach they have to education and childcare one bit. It is ALWAYS worth reading the reports to see what areas they’ve marked down, sometimes they are totally spurious. I got marked down as a young nanny once because I drank a hot drink whilst in an area where the children play and placed it within a baby’s reach. The baby in question was upstairs having a nap, I wouldn’t have done it otherwise, but they saw it as a lax approach to safety. (I’m not ofsted registered anymore and I won’t work for family that requires it because I have enough to do without keeping folders of information and achievements of the children in my care should Ofsted randomly ask to see them)

HOWEVER.

They only reserve the right to turn up unannounced in cases where they really think safety conditions might be in question and they have genuine concerns about the way a setting is being run. They don’t have the resources to exercise this often. They have to either give advance notice on the day of or in extreme cases a 15 min phone call. They don’t simply just ring the bell.

In most cases nurseries and settings are given ample warning of an inspection, but if they are keeping their paperwork in order, maintaining safety procedures, working within staff ratios and providing a nurturing environment then it shouldn’t be too traumatic for most childcare professionals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Isn’t it a miracle that Ashley happened to find a childminder she really clicked with AND they just happened to be based at a church hall on her road? What are the odds!
She also said that she didn’t realise childcare gets booked up when they first moved 🙄 so she went with the setting that had space… It’s like you never go to the restaurant that’s quiet amongst the busy ones. We learnt the hard way with a nursery who had space whilst all the others were booked up but I was desperate for a break to get a business rolling. I pulled my child out within 2 weeks…

Reactions: 18
Interesting no Ash at Em Clarksons daughters christening. Thought they were besties 😆
💯 why she made a comment about falling out with “friends”. She didn’t like the post nor posted about it. Probably because she wouldn’t be centre of attention!

Reactions: 8
her reposting that comment about Ofsted actually sent shivers down my spine. Her total lack of respect for any authority has real implications for the well-being of her children. it's terrifying, especially in light of Alfies development issues.

Reactions: 21
That’s insane sending ad in for that long. My daughter is alfs age, starting nursery for the first time next week. Her first day is 9-1….
Also we’re in holiday and we’ve spent the whole morning doing puzzles. If Ashley loves them so much why doesn’t she do them with Alf?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
‘Fuming’ that she had to not only go and buy more carrots but also had to steam them for her child. Bet she can’t wait to give her pouches.

Big question: how on earth will Tommy manage both his children tonight while she’s at the NTAs? Unless she’s taking her of course-can just imagine her lobbing her boob out and the camera Panning around to her ( like that scene from friends with Joey at the awards)

• Haha
Shows how engrossed she is with herself. Why does she need to get to her hotel for the NTA’s in an hour? I can’t imagine she has much of a freezer stash to leave Ada all day and night. I doubt she knows how much milk she should be having at her age 🙄

Reactions: 9
Okay in fairness to lovely day, she doesn’t look too bad on paper.

She has ‘requires improvement’ BUT it’s only because of one thing which isn’t actually related to her caring for the children. (Not saying it’s okay that she didn’t do it though!)

What it does show is that Ashley has not bothered to understand why that grading has been given.

Also, why did the childminder not update OFSTED? Was it an honest mistake, or was it to avoid an inspection?

IMG_4168.jpeg

IMG_4166.jpeg

I found this particularly interesting, especially as there are only six children in the setting and we know one of them has appeared to struggle with his speech but has definitely improved more recently…

IMG_4167.jpeg

Full report attached with identifying details redacted

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My four year old knows not to chew with your mouth full. It’s not about being unattractive to men. It’s gross. No one needs to see it. Massive ick.

Reactions: 15
As someone who has misophonia, the carrot video makes me absolutely cringe and want to punch her in the face more than usual.

There is no need to post that tit. And no need to post her nips out.

Id also like to call a bingo. Right at the beginning of Ada, I said she'd spend more time on weaning than she did Alf. Ada has already had parsnip, sweet potato and carrot. Poor Alf went straight on to pouches after her gifted Anabel Karmel workshop because she didn't have time 🙄 to wean him. The distain she has for that poor boy 😭 it actually breaks my heart.

• Heart
Okay in fairness to lovely day, she doesn’t look too bad on paper.

She has ‘requires improvement’ BUT it’s only because of one thing which isn’t actually related to her caring for the children. (Not saying it’s okay that she didn’t do it though!)

What it does show is that Ashley has not bothered to understand why that grading has been given.

Also, why did the childminder not update OFSTED? Was it an honest mistake, or was it to avoid an inspection?

View attachment 2427256

View attachment 2427254

I found this particularly interesting, especially as there are only six children in the setting and we know one of them has appeared to struggle with his speech but has definitely improved more recently…

View attachment 2427264

Full report attached with identifying details redacted
Good grief! Do childminders get payed well? They bloody should. How can she have 6 children in her care and see to all their needs? Tbf,from that report,she sounds great.

And here we go again:
‘I don’t live for men to find me attractive’ - bet that comment isn’t even from a man,she’s just pretending it is so she can go on one again. I’m going to have to stop looking at her page-so much crap going on today.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Does she have absolutely no table manners? What a dirt bag with that carrot. Is she doing one of those get skinny crash diet for her NTA dress? 🫣 The hatred towards men in that story.. after people are defending her hatred in the latest post comments! Queen of Misogyny right there

Reactions: 12
What man uses a hand over face FEMALE emoji? lying about who's messaging her now just to talk about her hatred of men. honestly get this woman sectioned.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Good grief! Do childminders get payed well? They bloody should. How can she have 6 children in her care and see to all their needs? Tbf,from that report,she sounds great.
Any after-school child numbers will be additional to the 6 I think.

Mine is allowed more early-years children because her daughter (early 20’s) works with her (appropriately qualified and registered with OFSTED as part of the setting) so they’re able to do much more than some - over the summer they’ve even been to the beach for the day 3 times (hour away from us).

She charges £5.75/hour.
Some childminders are truly wonderful. But they don’t get paid enough.

Alf’s does seem great on paper. I do hope that Alf (and Ada) get cuddles and proper stories, play opportunities, experiences of the world around them. Because they aren’t getting that at home.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.