Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sleep consultant thing baffles me. There’s going to be some tears either way and I wonder if she will then fire the sleep trainer and then come on and have a massive rant about how bad sleep training is

Reactions: 5
If she doesn't like to let Alf cry, all I can say is good luck with the toddler tantrums!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Finally!...god she's such a martyr...no doubt she'll be off dj'ing as soon as is possible!
thank god Alf is finally getting a proper routine....let's hope it lasts.....now to tackle his eating/ weaning!
9FB0D84B-A743-4B92-8500-571AED48B11D.jpg

Reactions: 4
Knowing what time your baby is meant to nap is revolutionary. Really? A year later. After a year of complaining of no sleep but thinking she was some hero for not ‘conforming’. Looks like she’s actually realised no one’s actually conforming, they are just using their brains and realising what their baby needs. She’s put her own needs and thoughts before his at the end of the day.

Reactions: 14
To say she’s so preachy about her crappy scientific parenting book and how attentive she is, how the hell is she just finding out what times Alf should be napping? She’s absolutely bloody ridiculous. She’s like a walking parody!

Reactions: 11
Ridiculous carry on. Didn’t she hire a weaning “ expert” and ignore all that advice too? Such a privileged woman spouting nonsense. How do people find her relatable

Reactions: 5
Ok so Alf is asleep and upstairs, but not in his cot...but ON THEIR BED....I don't care if you've got a monitor on to keep an eye on him, he can still roll in his sleep you absolute numpty and by time you get upstairs he'll be in the floor ....why can't you just put him in his cot ffs!
456E52E8-060F-4C81-B71B-8E8AF291E70D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok so Alf is asleep and upstairs, but not in his cot...but ON THEIR BED....I don't care if you've got a monitor on to keep an eye on him, he can still roll in his sleep you absolute numpty and by time you get upstairs he'll be in the floor ....why can't you just put him in his cot ffs!
View attachment 1010541
That’s what I thought. I cosleep and would never imagine leaving him on the bed by himself!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1010541
I know what on earth?! Must have the least active 1 year old…
Plus is she still co-sleeping then? And drinking wine? Hmmm

Reactions: 8
How is she only just watching tv with Tommy in her living room?! I’m so confused.

I’m not against co sleeping but it’s clearly done her no favours and it’s just another thing for her to complain about..

Reactions: 3
Oh ffs that sleep consultant works with all the influenzas and all of their babies sleep like tit. Doesn’t fill me with confidence for her “consulting”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.