Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trashly this morning chatting tit into her phone.... "I don't even know what my bump looks like" (whilst she's running away from the child minders as quick as she can, #pooralf)

Well guess what, we've seen enough of your bump and boobs then necessary the last 3 weeks. Just have a look at your grid 🙄

Reactions: 15
Why is he going to the childminders for a matter of a few hours (and earlier than normal!) until she drags him away for a photoshoot? Oh yeah cause her getting ready is the most important thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ god forbid she has to get ready AND parent at the time time like the rest of us

My prediction: it'll be a children's food brand , perfectly linked to Alf's refusals yesterday 🙃

Why is he going to the childminders for a matter of a few hours (and earlier than normal!) until she drags him away for a photoshoot? Oh yeah cause her getting ready is the most important thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ god forbid she has to get ready AND parent at the time time like the rest of us
And Nana has to come over and act as Alf wrangler officer “… ensuring Alf is happy otherwise he doesn’t shoot.”

What a disconnect! Alf isn’t comfortable with his mother so needs his Gran (/nanny, /childminder, /Dad, /stranger off street) to feel secure enough to display happiness so Trash can continue to monetise his existence.

What a way to use & speak about your only child 😱!

Reactions: 18
How the hell is she going to cope with 2 children when she can't even cope with 1?!...no doubt she'll be getting hair and make up done, while poor Alf looked sullen and sad
the saying it takes a village to raise a child, well in Trashley's case it looks like it takes the entire universe!
oh and we've certainly seen enough of your body and bump to last a lifetime!...
I didn't take any photos of my 3 bumps, guess because maybe I was just living in the moment as well as being busy at work as well as looking after my children who were already here🤔

Reactions: 20
How the hell is she going to cope with 2 children when she can't even cope with 1?!...no doubt she'll be getting hair and make up done, while poor Alf looked sullen and sad
the saying it takes a village to raise a child, well in Trashley's case it looks like it takes the entire universe!
oh and we've certainly seen enough of your body and bump to last a lifetime!...
I didn't take any photos of my 3 bumps, guess because maybe I was just living in the moment as well as being busy at work as well as looking after my children who were already here🤔
They'll have a live in nanny. No doubt about it.

"I haven't taken any pictures" says the woman who has posted half naked pictures in various underwear brands desperate for a deal since she found out she was pregnant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched her response to ‘trolls’ and ‘gossip’ from yesterday - a: she seems to find a way to bring that back round to ‘the patriarchy’, and b: her excuse about being better to be honest than being fake, it’s actually worse than that Ashley, people are pointing out that you’re simply a liar.

Reactions: 16
"I haven't taken any pictures" says the woman who has posted half naked pictures in various underwear brands desperate for a deal since she found out she was pregnant 😂
This kind of stuff makes me think she has early onset dementia or something. She lies CONSTANTLY about the most ridiculous stuff that takes ten seconds to disprove?!

I wondered if the shoot today (seeing as it includes an unwilling / unable to consent child - poor Alf) might be for Tu clothing?

Either that or more baby/child ready meals?

I think even Ashley realises Alf is past the pouch stage now… although, they’re probably still better than hearing his Mum lie about being in the kitchen “all day” (whilst simultaneously promoting a 10 minute prep per recipe cookbook)?

Reactions: 12
I wondered if the shoot today (seeing as it includes an unwilling / unable to consent child - poor Alf) might be for Tu clothing?

Either that or more baby/child ready meals?

I think even Ashley realises Alf is past the pouch stage now… although, they’re probably still better than hearing his Mum lie about being in the kitchen “all day” (whilst simultaneously promoting a 10 minute prep per recipe cookbook)?
I was thinking Tu as well. Maybe a Christmas shoot.

Looking at comments on every post, she’s still not getting away with the Sarah Everard story. This is the first time I’ve seen proper (negative) discussion in her comments, ever. Makes a change from ‘lukin amazin bb 🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Alf in those circulation cutting off jeans again I see, the ones he wore to legoland, bless him

it’ll be interesting to see how she treats the baby girl. someone here mentioned that she gave away alf’s old clothes. wonder if she’ll buy her proper clothes or wait for hand me downs

Reactions: 10
What a stupid thing to say that Alf doesn’t shoot if he’s not happy! She’s hardly going to tell us, we were there 19 hours cause Alf was upset then I told them to keep the money and I’d pay back all the expenses for the shoot cause Alf didn’t want to do it

And how would she know if he’s happy to shoot, he looks miserable all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alf doesn’t get out of bed for less than ten grand 🤣🤣🤣 #diva Cop yerself on girl 🤣🤣🤣
Lovely day x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.